Women find this insulting and not fucking manly as fuck

>Women find this insulting and not fucking manly as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awful bone structure.
At least he's not a manlet.

t. Adam Driver

Remember to watch your posture, boys

/thread

pretty sure he is bigger in the Last jedi

I thought grills (especially tumblr grills) loved adam

a LOT bigger

They should've put him in normal fucking pants and just had a massive scar on his stomach.

Yeah he definitely bulked

I don't get it. Find it insulting? What? Are you saying that they're insulted by him or that they insult him?

We need an edit where Ben Sowlo follows London from Mortal Engines trailer.

Body like that on a head like that I assume.

Should've had him cut slice himself to fuel his darkside hatred. Yeah it's "edgy" but who gives a fuck it fits the character perfectly and hasn't been done in Star Wars before.

>ugh, do you have like, a towel or something you could put on, you fucking predator?
But seriously she was clearly flustered and had to refrain from staring, the only people I can imagine being insulted are obese sjws.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8
Who was in the wrong here?

For (you)

is silence any good?

its pretty good when i try to sleep but lights bother me more

Majority of his haters are tumblrwales. nothing to worry about

$20 seems a bit excessive desu.

only fat ugly lesbian sjw think he's ugly and weren't drooling over him so it's fine

how is adam driver islamophobic?

he was in the military

This makes me want to watch girls. Is it worth it?

The first season and I think the fifth are kind of good

Why does he pull his hand way above his dick when he goes up? Is he using 6 gallons of lube and keeps slipping off?

his dick is that long
the better question is how is there no jizz on his stomach or hand after he finished

He looks massive there.

>his dick is that long
No, you can see his hand in the frame but when his hand slides down there is no dickhead underneath it.

Are you familiar with foreskin?

He's a real bug guy.

I'm pretty sure it's his post Silence photo. He was damn creepy here.

Man, he really shouldn't try to grow out his facial hair

disgusting

put the mask back on

tfw have the same shitty patchy facial hair as him, except even lighter in color

at least his is black

lol, they had to photograph him from the side so people wouldn't notice how swole he is

Just don't grow it out, clean shaven is infinitely better than patchy wisps.

For that to be true there sure is a fuck of a lot of fangirl art of him holding hands with that white girl with the teeth.

I don't know if he looks more or less normal with it, he definitely looks better in SW but his jaw disappears.

big boi

Yep.

He's jacked not swole. Yoked is also an appropriate description. Swole drifts into the muscle dysmorphia territory, or muscular physique competitor territory.

Damn, he's a big guy.

>This is how Kylo Ren built his lightsaber.

im imagining louis ck instead of adam driver, which makes me feel bad about louis getting into shit even more

This, it's literally a meme because everyone expected emo Ren to be a lanklet and how ridiculous the setup to him appearing shirtless in the film is.

3 yuo

for reference, my picture of Stallone is an example of another type of musculature known as "shredded". Which is different from the other descriptions.

You can hear how big he is just by his voice, he has that reverb thing in his voice that YUGE guys have, usually only hear that from people with gigantism

this guy must have been fed HGH as a baby

5 yen

Didn't see battle, otherwise he'd be another PTSD wreck

5 women did this in the theatre during the shirtless scene.

guuuurls

Are those hair products on the right?

A jedi gotta keep his hair looking good don't he?

Damn, how much weight did he gain for TLJ?

I miss the pokemon o fad

Women find him hot and it's weird.

How do I get this big? I'm tall already.

Have you starred in a Star Wars movie and had his physique? When you do, women will find you hot, as well.

>gigantism
>6'2
>no acromegalic features
Impossible. He would have a gigantic chin, very wide head, huge nose etc. Instead he has a very short chin, narrow, smallish head and a long thin nose.

For starters, he is big by nature, just look at his massive hands and feet, the rest is just lifting and eating

He's making her watch him jerk off?!?

c'mon he has to be fucking jewish, or whoever wrote this crap.

How did you see?

Context of the scene?

He's 1.89
Pretty big, but not too big. Nice.

That's because he's supposed to look Portuguese

Almost the perfect height. Anything bigger than that and you start looking ridiculous. His height and physique are his saving grace.

Not really. He's in excellent shape physically and despite not having a conventionally, 'mathematically' handsome face, he's appealing in an unorthodox way. A strong jaw really helps. He also has very good hair.

but he's a sith

He doesn’t actually a strong jaw.
Anyways his wife thinks he is handsome

>A strong jaw

It's blatently obvious Lena Dunham wrote it, that's why the whole scene revolves around her calling him pathetic and demanding he apologize.
I hope to god he was paid handsomely for 5 years of that shit.

but hes not.

I was going to put Sith but remembered that hes technically a dark jedi or some shit. its canon

He's almost a 10/10 without that facial hair. He does it on purpose I swear.

It's not his body's fault, it's the terrible costume designer that decided to give him pants that went up halfway to his chest instead of his waist like normal pants. Maybe execs thought normal pants going up to his waist was too sexually revealing for a male in a Star Wars movie.

strange pecs

I still don't think his pants look weird. I fucking hate millennials.

fucking retarded memecancer normies

lankets like him often have disgusting body unless they roid

>hes actually skinnyfag
How did they make him in SW appear is as "Big Guy", was it CGI?

I think it has to do with the context of the shot. The 3 examples you show are outfits those characters are in for a while throughout their movies, and they make sense in their contexts as they're doing action related things. This is the one and only scene we see Kylo in this outfit, and it's a full body wide shot so it just sticks out a lot more, not to mention Rey specifically insults his body by telling him to put clothes on thereby telling the viewers what they should think of his body.

You would know lanklet.

Yeah if that guy showed up with 1800s clothing it wouldn't be weird either, because people used to wear that back in the day Xd!!!

>counting women in the theater
reported

Those are the clothes he wears all the time, when he is fighting and everything else. Also, you must have severe fucking autism if you think she was insulting his body. Seek help. It's not anyone else's fault retarded normie millennials have never seen a pair of pants besides what is worn in the latest garbage blockbuster where the characters look like they shop at irl stores.

>that considered dyel on /fit/

unless you aren't able to lift a car those people will consider you weak

so last night after watching the Golden globes, me and my qt 3.14 gf had sex, and she was way more into it than usual (usually she just lays there twirling her hair and staring at the ceiling and occasionally moaning while waiting for me to finish) After the best sex we have ever had last night, I asked her in a diplomatic way why was she more enthusiastic than usual. First she got pissed and told me to stop complaining then just as I was about to fall asleep she says "I was imaging youre that actor who plays Kylo Ren"

my world is shattered, I couldnt sleep all night and now im depressed and drowsy at work What should I do? I feel like a cuck

I can verify this. It's pretty insane.

It's SW you dumb fucking plebbit nigger. None of the clothes they wear look like the shit people wear today unless you and your hippie sjw friends dress like hobos in robes for fun. Kylo Ren outfits are also clearly inspired by knights, even his sword reflects this and he is a literal knights of ren but I realize something this in your face and obvious even is too deep for your normie garbage brain to ponder you'd rather spread your cancer overdone memes.

>What should I do?
Get a cheap Kylo Ren costume and tie her to the bed

>usually she just lays there twirling her hair and staring at the ceiling and occasionally moaning while waiting for me to finish)
>she got pissed and told me to stop complaining
>my world is shattered

user's gf confirmed for BLACKED or CHADDED

Hes swole, not ripped

lmao
user, it's ogre. she's literally not interested in you.

This is the most jewish thing I've seen

What the fuck is his ethnicity? Is he the ultimate mutt or something?