Super green even after all these years

SUPER GREEN

soy opinion
flick is a total ckusterfuck of different themes and meme dialogs
>MULTI...PASS
fucking epic, right, reddit?

Imagine being this pleb unironically

Literally just finished watching this and of course there's a thread on it

he sure can considering he comes from some normie shithole who cant appreciate true kino

>says he had enough material for trilogy
>never makes it
>makes valerian instead
I liked valerian but it's not nearly as good as fifth element (too scattershot really. The two leads acted too aloof)

Saying the fifth element is a perfect movie is as reddit/normie as saying Die Hard is your favourite christmas movie.
Is ta safe option like T2.

You really don't belong here.

But they are my favorite movies

DURRRRRRRRRRRR BUT REEEEEDIT AND Sup Forums LOVE IT THEREFORE I HAVE TO HATE IT fuck sake cringelord i really dont care what you think, you dont care what you think, you dont care what i think.

Kill yourself

>dude, who cares, i mean reddit, is like, cool breh
Kill yourself you fucking reddit soyfaggot

pleb reddit 9gag bait

UMMMMMM sorry sweetie but top critics disliked it, so its bad
also its gleeful and doesn't take itself seriously...literally MCU-tier

Who cares?
its still one of my favorites

the balls on these guys

Why do you go through all that trouble making an obvious fake RT screencap?

>*slurps soymilk

Yeah because Sup Forums follows netflix

>reeeee

Shit Sup Forums tricked you into watching

click "top critic" option. its not fake
the higher score is mostly from meme critics who reviewed it years later after it became popular.
film critics from newspapers didn't care about appeasing internet nerds and were actual snobs who generally cared about film as an art form.
(though they were still wrong...this movie is actually pretty good and well made.)

Nice meme faggot
I’m a meat eater

Duh. The movie is older than RT.

Shame the two leads are by far the least interesting thing about the movie.

I fucking hate reeeeeedit u stupid fuck

If liking it makes me reddit then I guess I'm fucking reddit
Nothing will take this movie from me

GET ME THOSHE SHTONSH

KORBENNNNNNNN DALLAAAAAAAAAAAS

if you didn't like this movie, you have no sense of humour or are German

UNBELIEVABLE!

>are German
The movie was hugely popular in Germany.
From my impression, it was much bigger here than it was in America.

I'm trying hard to dislike this film because normie like it too, but i just can't. I guess seeing it young had me intoxicated, being french didn't help either probably.

Same thing with Independence Day, i'm trying hard but i can't find a tenth of the stupid bullshit and incoherences i come across every time i watch a big blockbuster movie these days.

Just yesterday i inflicted myself Tintin from Spielberg, and i'll maintain with a gun on my head that it's 50 times more retarded than both movies mentioned above.

one of my favorites. also a movie my mom and i saw in theaters when i was a kid that she really liked, so it always reminds me of her.

>german doesn't get the joke

colour me surprised

I thought you were making a "Germans don't have a sense of humour" joke but you said "OR are German", which implies they do have a sense of a humour.

Great entertainement. These light-hearted productions from the 90s exuded a certain sense of futuristic optimism. The looks of the decade'sfuture are among my favorite

>Proving the stereotypes right once again
Haha oh wow stop it Germoney

it could be true if you're german, because you don't realize that germans aren't funny.