You have to admit that she was right

You have to admit that she was right

Most of them are Jewish men so is it anti Semitism? Is she a self hating Jew?

Wow, she has aged like fine milk.

She's self-hating, but it has nothing to do with being a jew

what expression is Ron Howard trying to convey?

It’s all to attack white men. Jewish men won’t see any difference but the hope is that white women will continue to turn on men across the nation

What did she say?

>suck dick for a role
>turn on the men who gave you the role
#sobrave

Sure.

But why mention it? I didn't hear anyone mention that the best supporting actress category was all female.

They literally kept reinforcing the "white men" narrative.

Seems tonight every Jew in the house was a pure blooded Aryan.

The ugly Jew who hosted the show went on about white men. Then they had some chink make a joke about how Whites are stoopid and bad at math.

Then they gave a round of applause for themselves for inviting a negro (a British one of course) into the room.

reminder that she signed a petition to free Roman Polanski

Clearly we need affermative action for awards.

Slimy creatures.

No
I don't.

Jews have always been parasites. They are "white" when it suits them, but when it doesn't - they suddenly become Jews.
>“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Ever since the Roman Empire people have been on to the Jews, but for some reason the Jews being disliked by the entirety of Europe for 2000 of years is our fault, not theirs. Each nation, entirely different from the other, despised them the same, the left, the right, doesn't matter. But for some reason the goyim's are the same. And now they've carefully constructed the holohoax in order to shield themselves from any sort of criticism, regardless if it's true or not.

he's a small guy

She was talking about directors

She doesn't even have Khazar milkers. Why the fuck should I care what she has to say?

Because she's literally Hitler

Maybe by acknowledging that the holocaust didn't actually happen?

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

>"Stop using shit that doesn't affect you as a rhetorical weapon"
>THIS GOYIM IS ONTO US, SHE'S LITERALLY A NAZI!!!1!!!!

Jews really are the cockroaches and rats of humanity, aren't they.

White barely means anything. Half of whites today wouldn't have been considered white a century ago and even more people with pasty ass ghost skin are still considered not white.

Strange how non-whites won't stop screaming about it then.

Right. But why mention their gender?

They didn't mention that all the best actress nominees were women.

let's roll it

she's implying sexism is to blame for there being no nominated female directors user. because it's not a gendered category like actor/actress.

Best Director isn't limited to just males

ahhh if only i had the chance

Nice one, chap. Someone's getting a blowjob tonight.

Haha just kidding, all of us will remain sexless for the rest of 2018.

me on the left giving away fiji

>t. jidf

Won best actress for Black Swan, written by three men and directed by a man, same year that Annette Bening and Jennifer Lawrence were nominated in films written and directed by women.
Starring in an upcoming, anticipated film, Annihilation, written and directed by a man based on a book by a man.
90% of her filmography is directed by men INCLUDING Woody Allen.

Joke's on you, I bought a Time's Up shirt and now I have a date with Natalie

merit matters not gender.
dumb fucks honestly dont understand this simple fact.

she should apologize to the nominees

Someone should shop Natalie's face on hers and change Fiji to Evian

bitch u got raped by some fat jew a million times while shooting leon

delete this
hershlag a pure

RLLIN

Actual Israelis =/ amerijews

a lesson to learn for you amerilards.

roll

her neck looks like raw chicken skin.

We need to ban Jews from participating in or owning media.

We made the mafia illegal. We made the Wasp control of the country illegal. We systematically dismantled the good ole boys club in the south by force and color of law.

Why the fuck do anti American fifth column Jews get a fucking pass?

Here we go again.

giv

Yeah, she was factually correct, but it's no more correct than saying "the romanises which are all human"

Here Natalie

They see me rollin'

ok natalie

Well yes, it was an emperical observation.

NAT PLEASE

I dont think these are allowed

curious roll

And who do you think had a hand in making all those other power "fraternities" illegal so they were the only game in town?

oy vey shut this post down

Its over

Are Guillermo and Nolan jewish?

>We made the mafia illegal.
Jews aren't going around shooting people for the most part.
>We made the Wasp control of the country illegal.
Wut in da everloving fugg are you talking about? Name some laws.
>We systematically dismantled the good ole boys club in the south by force and color of law.
Again, what are you talking about 'by force and color of law'? We stopped them from lynching blacks and segregating schools, that's about it. Good ole boys are free to have good ole boys clubs.

Gimme 7

rollo

And the point is every other year they want the acting categories turned into one for best performance. So that they can blame sexism whenever a man wins and say "wooha you go girl, le boys drool le girlz rulez!" when a woman wins.

hmu

autobots, rollout

rolling...

lucky fag

>being this naive and stupid

Every Jew Ive ever met has dual citizenship, they all have their weddings in Israel and they all serve the mandatory year in IDF (it should.be illegal to serve in any military other than the US when youre a US citizen)

Its amazing that even with thousands of years of proof of their treachery, youre still quick to defend them and make excuses for them. Israeli Jews , Diaspora Jews, all the same shit

rollen

fuck

She has a point. There was a lot of atrocities that happened during and after WW2, which are less talked about, despite equal or greater amount of people died in them.

>Every Jew Ive ever met has dual citizenship, they all have their weddings in Israel and they all serve the mandatory year in IDF
I've known dozens of Jews and not a single one of them matches those criteria except one guy who matches them because he lived the first 20 years of his life or so in Israel.

>t.JIDF

Hm

Kikes don't really like conversion because of muh brit / descendents of the Jews at Sinai, but Guillermo and Nolan are at the very least Ger, for being a part of heavily Jewish community and respecting their rules. Being an "honorary jew" is very much a thing, and has its own jew word and everything.

Maybe female directors need to GIT GUD?

rolling start

Why do you think she’s complaining?

roll

>despite equal or greater amount
That's funny, because I recall seeing the 6 million figure bandied about pretty much any time those "atrocities" happened. At least for ones against kikes. Isn't it crazy that every time bad shit happens to the jews, it's always 6 million of them? Like, how many jews are there, really?

Rollin

the ironic thing is that shes directed or starred in 3 holocaust movies since then.

Which female director was worthy of being nominated this year? I did some research, there were only about 60 films directed by women in 2017 - only 2 stood out to me as potential director nominees - First They Killed My Father (Angelina Jolie) and Detroit (Katheryn Bigelow). Neither were even nominated. Gerwig and Dee Rees (Mudbound) don't have enough films under their belts yet. Only people with established careers are going to get nominated for director. Look who was nominated, they've all been working and honing their craft for at least 2 decades.

Interestingly, the woman director of 2017's The Bye Bye Man won the Best Picture Oscar for her live action short back in.... 1993.

This. My parents pushed the pro-kike thing on me hard, because they were kinda rich and sucked up to jews. Dated a few jewish chicks in my day before I woke up to the evils of race mixing, and none of them had dual citizenship. They all took their birthright trips, though. That 100% happens. None of them served in JDF. Shit, I roasted a whole suckling pig with an ameriyid that I was in a band with while he was on summer break from law school. Dude literally wanted to call the band "Buckets Of Pork". Musta been one of those "self hating" jews

Man, if this is what Herschlag looks like when she's in "dress up and hit the town" mode, then age is definitely catching up with her. That's a shame.

What about Coppola?

Stop making shit up

So what? Linklater took 11 years to shoot Boyhood

>What about Coppola?
I don't think he identifies as a woman or has directed anything, plus he goes by Cage not Coppola

From what I can tell, Paris Can Wait was Eleanor Coppola's first film. All her previous works had been making-of documentaries of her husband's films or as cinematographer.

I love this roll image more than any other.

I'm talking about Sofia idiot

she used to look nice, but now she looks like a herslag

Loved the confusion from Del Toro

>Should I keep clapping? I'll look like a douche who claps for himself. But if I don't clap, everyone will think I didn't like what this BRAVE INSPIRING AMAZING woman just said... eh, I guess I'll keep clapping.

gdffdfdfd

roll for 7.

always come into hershlag threads for this

Quads incoming.

Stop hiring male directors