Damn PB, he's just a kid, go easy on him

Damn PB, he's just a kid, go easy on him.

wasn't she saying that to Ice King though

Nah, this is the universe where PB is straight. So its directed at Marceline.

God tier rejection

Why is it wrong to punch a girl?

why PB make me want to punch her so she leak bubblegum?

Lord, PB can't be more cunt, even if she try. Garanted anyone would reject Ice King (and Finn) to this point.

PB only wants the vampire puss.

You know a character is (accidentally) good written if you want to use physical and psychological violence against this character.

Why reject Finn? What did he do (Besides that Flame Princess shit)?

the fan theory is that the writers hate finn which is why he's single

but I don't see it

I really hope Marcie abuses her verbally and physically.

finn is single for the same reason that Jack should have stayed single

I don't blame people for thinking that since there has been quite a bit of Finn suffering in seasons 5 and 6.

The only thing I don't like is that people now firmly believe that Finn is going to end up alone at the end of the series.

>It's another "Ashi shouldn't have existed, season 5 should have just been Jack fucking around by himself" fag
Please go back to your Samurai Jack bitching thread.

>samurai jack season 1 -4
>jack fucking around by himself

>samurai jack season 5
>ashi fucking around with jack

Becuase that's what the conclusion needed. Another season of the same shit as the first 4. It's not like we pretty much explored all options with that already.

What the fuck did Finn ever see in her?

Shut up dyke

If lesbian domestic violence statistics are anything to go by, she probably will. Dykes are crazy man.

Wanting to dick S1-2 PB at the beginning of puberty seems normal for Finn. Having a sweet, attractive woman who not only acknowledges his crush, but acts on and not stomp it into the ground really turned his gears. My problem is now that they're trying to creep a possible Marceline romantic relationship into her past it really looks like a really shitty thing to do to Finn.Not once has she taken responsibility for building him up like that. Jake gets some of the blame too in that regard.

>Finn gets strung along by the nose for years by PB
>Is a spaghetti dropping autist around women
>The relationships he does have go to shit
>develops anxiety when it comes to intimate relationships and actively avoids them out of fear of getting hurt or embarrassing himself
I can see it to be honest.

>Desperate virgins thinking PB is wrong to tell a guy who won't take no for an answer to fuck off.

>at the beginning of puberty
I keep seeing mentions of Finn growing older. Is this mentioned somewhere or it's just one of those implied things?

They've addressed his age multiple times

12 at the beginning of the series. 16 going on 17 now.

Here's an idea; maybe she's just not interested in Finn romantically, and she's shutting him down harshly because the idiot ain't getting the message otherwise.

Oh, last mention was the comet, took a break from Adventure Time right after it.

Fuck off roasties

*still sees

THE RIDE AIN'T OVER YET

The last season is gonna have him celebrate his 18th birthday isn't it.

Seriously? For fuck's sake.

It's obvious that the only solution is even older women!

I feel like Finn deserves it at this point for having such abysmally shit taste.

But that's exactly what this is. Finn is dumb as hell, and needs to realize that no amount of tenacity will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get him into PB's pants. If anything, PB's being rather kind by her standards. That's how much she cares about him as a friend, anyone but him and Marceline would've disappeared, never to be heard from again.

The fuck is a "roastie" even?

>wahhh why don't women want to fuck me? fucking sluts!!!

I call BS

She clearly was interested romantically when they were the same age in Too Young.

Come on, user. Don't be weird.

>implying PB is a girl
she's an aberration of nature and must be cleansed

>wanting to fuck a woman
>not traps
get-a-load-of-this-guy.png

KILL THE XENO, CLEANSE THE MUTANT, PURGE THE HERETIC!

Women have been given too many rights and now are overgrown children.

I liked it better before Bubblegum was an immortal lesbian science despot.

nowhere near as relatable or likeable for that matter, she's just crazy

So now we have both womenchildren and manchildren, what's the problem?

Isn't nice to know you're too weak to challenge these overgrown children.

Finn has been closer with a lot of blue women lately, they've been showing the water nymphs a lot more

And if I remember correctly ice queen has a different backstory to the ice king in that she was a water nymph turned by the crown

Better brutal honesty like this, then dishonest weaselly bullshit like "we should just stay friends for now"

Finn x Canyon a best

Maybe even Arthas needs to do some purging after

ANTI BUBBLEGUM PROPAGANDA

SHE SAYS IT TO ICE KING AND NOT FINN

Problem is these womenchildren are too reluctant to play doctor with the manchildren

We know, but her treatment of Finn is still terrible

Pining plots are literally the worst.

Finn x Music Hole is obvious endgame

Are you the lords and saviors that will retake the land that was lost to us?

Can't tell if this is sweet or a bit disturbing

I miss when Finn said stuff like Math and Algebraic

endgame

these

The only reason Finn is single is because if he's not there's no conflict or drama, or so the creators think. They throw him a bone but then remove it when they realize that, the Huntress Wizard was the worst - "We can't be together, because people like us..." like, what the hell?

>Original love triangle was Finn choosing Marceline or Bubblegum
>subverted expectations by having the potentials want each other
>now the love triangle revived implicity is Bubblegum choosing Finn or Marceline
They do it once again, and now Finn and Marcy are a thing.
I know it won't but I like to imagine...

>The only thing I don't like is that people now firmly believe that Finn is going to end up alone at the end of the series.

This. I'm not one of those people and I want him to be with someone at the end of the series, after all the shit the writers put in through seasons 5.2 and 6.

While there's an AT thread, how was the reception to Min & Marty? Specifically the Martin part? He's still a future piece of shit, but it looked like he tried to change.
Also how did he got tangled up in cosmic stuff?

>I know it won't but I like to imagine...
Anyone who doesn't feel this way needs to be converted by reading The Last Human

Just becuase you can see it doesn't mean it should Happen or that it would be good if it did.

Pretty positive.

I, Cato Sicarius, Captain of the Glorius Second company of the esteemed Ultramarines, shall reclaim this planet in the name of Mankind and the God-Emperor. And I, Cato Sicarius, shall not falter in my duty or service to the God-Emperor! No Filthy mutant or witch will stand before the Might of I, Cato Sicarius, and his glorious Second Company!

Emperor Robot Guillotine says xenos are okay as long as they fight Chaos.

Well then it's a good thing Ooo is mostly filled with mutants then. No moral or ethical quandaries between duty and order here.

>Finn being the rebound for a lesbo.
Fuck that, he deserves better.

no my dear user, this land is far from saving
PURGE IT ALL

What's wrong with him being alone. I would think after all the melodrama relationships have brought him, finding inner peace, strength, and stability in solitude would be a good conclusion.

Sounds like something an absolute cuck would do
Which is why I think that would be the perfect conclusion for finn

it did

He could end up with his mom's robots. They would cater to his every need

Until some bull is introduced that his mother then proceeds to cater to his every need
Wouldn't phase me anymore after bubbline

I'd be fine if Finn stayed a lone Warrior. Relationshit is the cancer that is killing this show.

she wasn't very relatable before

felt a bit like an episode of 24

Read it in his voice. 10/10

if we could the years he supposedly spent in the hall of egress, he's more like 19 or something right now.