Now Homer, don't you eat this pie!

Now Homer, don't you eat this pie!

I'd eat Marge's pie, if you know what I mean.

I'd feed sneeds seed, if you fuck what I suck.

marge purchased that pie at krusty burger and disguised it as her own cooking, delightfully devilish marge

Hahahahahaha fucking nailed it dude!

I'd pardon Homer's Gucci loafers, if you know what I mean

I ate my girlfriend out during high school. My god are vaginas disgusting. It looks like a meat flower, stinks, and tastes nasty. I've only been with transgirls since.

"abe, are you sitting on the pie?"/"I sure hope so!"

fuck I want some pie. lemon meringue

Fucking A dude, just kill yourself. I can't imagine a worse life than the one you lead, and the worst part is you choose this. Is this really what Sup Forums posters are like? i came here for the sticky but Jesus Christ i thought "hey Simpsons reference i can get a few yucks from this. I think i might like it here" and than this faggot shows up. Wow, way to drive people away.

worked

thanks for sharing user

This is a copypasta now.

What pie?

BRAAAAAAP oh an BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP user i think i think BRAAAAAAAPPP i think i need you to clean me up. ooohh that BRAPPPPPP burrito really did a number on me

even more disgusting when you consider the fact that every month that same vagina spews out cunt blood and uterine lining and dead eggs like some sort of fucking cronenberg monster. Women really do make me sick.

what board do you hail from

This but actually unironically desu senpai

Reddid. I Stoped being serious with Sup Forums when Sup Forums got hooked on traps but i like to come visit when events are happening. Like election night on pol, Elliot Rodgers on r9k award shows on tv and vg etc etc. I didn't think tv would have this kind of degeneracy problem. I can handle anti semitsim but traps and gay men disgust me and really bring a communities appeal down

top tier bait
now go back to rebbit and stay there

I never thought about it like that
tfw sudden regret from eating out all those thots

PIE DAY

Yeah, i will. Enjoy your aids faggot

I thought this image was a based black man from the thumbnail

based redditor