amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030684&page=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I SHIT YOUR PANTS

I PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT

THAT TIME YOU FORGOT TO CLEAR YOUR BROWSER HISTORY

WHO ARE YOU

I KISSED ERINA BEFORE YOU

i'm already losing my shit

I guess this is the thread to ask, isn't super speed the most broken power you can have? you can dodge everything, hit people easier, and hit things harder. why not be in super speed mode the entire fight and just win?

if force and acceleration are tied together, would you do more damage to your hand if you hit someone in super speed? would bullets pierce your skin just as easily?

all that shit about time travel and speed force is just made up super hero bullshit, right?

yes, super speed is broken

look at pucci in jojo, his super speed isn't even very good since it requires time to accelerate but he manages to off the entire cast with no effort

for characters like Flash though, the writers need to make up reasons why he loses, even if it doesn't make sense

i've always felt like super speed can only be used in bursts because it's so stressful on the body and using it too much can tear your muscles and give you a brain aneurysm. at least that's how i write super speed.

what about my other questions?

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR DOG BiT YOUR DADS BALLS?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BARRY! ALL MEEEEE

DC threw that out the window with the speed force.

i just mean in general super speed theorizing, not focusing on DC's speedsters

REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD THAT URGE TO THROW YOUR KEYS AND YOUR PHONE OFF THE SIDE OF A BRIDGE?
THAT WAS ME BARRY. I WAS THOSE URGES.

REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU HAD TO READ AN ESSAY IN FRONT OF THE CLASS AND YOU HAD THE MOST AWKWARD BONER THE ENTIRE TIME?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>That urr
What is that, a smile? A sneer?

REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD THAT PICNIC AND THOSE ANTS INFESTED YOUR SANDWICH?
IT WAS ME BARRY! I WAS THOSE ANTS!

>it WaS ME BarRY

>head doesn't real vibrating action

Holy shit, I need that figure today.

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR DICK WENT LIMP WHEN YOU FIRST TRIED TO HAVE SEX
IT WAS ME BARRY! I WAS YOUR LIMP DICK.

>REMEMBER WHEN YOU TRIED TO USE AN ONAHOLE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOUR DICK SKIN FELT BURNT
>IT WAS ME BARRY! I WAS YOUR DICK

I don't like that he's slouching. That's not cool looking.

>I dON't LiKe THat He'S sLOUcHinG. tHaT's nOT cOoL lOOkiNg.

Any creepypasta about it?

I'll be surprised if there isn't any creepypasta, but we can always start our own

I'm positive he's done that pose in the show, though.

you are just precious haha

They need to make a Reverse Flash vibrator that plays helicopter sounds.

THE TIME LORD SAID

we can start with posting creepy zoom

Remeber that Pandora premium you thought you accidently signed up for? IT WAS ME BARRY!

Err, you do that user. I think I'll stick with something like OP's statute coming alive or some standard stuff.

THAT TIME YOU SLIPPED ON THE PISS IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOM? IT WAS MY PISS

I don't have other creepy zooms

THAT TIME SOMEBODY LOOKED AT THE MOST FUCKED UP SITES IMAGINABLE BEFORE IRIS USED YOUR COMPUTER

Actually only a few of those were me. You've got some sick tastes, Barry

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

THAT TIME YOU BOUGHT SHOES THAT DIDN'T FIT? I SHRUNK THE SHOES!

THAT TIME YOUR FATHER FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WERE BORN 9 MONTHS LATER? IT WAS ME, WHO FUCKED YOUR mother

not really creepypasta but one day I was playing vidya with some friends when my AC unit suddenly started making loud helicopter noises behind me and I got scared shitless for a second, my friends were like "wtf man, you okay?" it was kind of awkward

That time that employee spat on your burger
Well that wasn't me but I did put mustard on it.

Sometimes Barry is his own greatest enemy

It happened to me once. I wasn't so lucky

IT WAS ME; BARRY!

Get the fuck out of this thread Lex. Speedsters ONLY.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030684&page=top
It's only $55, which is really cheap.

THAT TIME YOU WERE TRYING TO GET TO YOUR DATE ON TIME BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU HIT EVERY RED LIGHT POSSIBLE

GUESS WHO, BARRY

Yeah, I love ARTFX+ figures. I'm just about to go to buy the Captain Cold in this line, by fun coincidence, so I'm really jazzed for this.

>My Ultraman figures are the same price
Decisions decisions

One little detail I liked was that the Reverse Flash suit was kind of loose on Cavanagh-as-Thawne because it was originally meant for Letscher-as-Thawne, who's physically larger.

>i've always felt like super speed can only be used in bursts because it's so stressful on the body and using it too much can tear your muscles and give you a brain aneurysm. at least that's how i write super speed.
I really really like the internal consistency you got going on. I've always wondered how to tackle super speed without speed force and I've kicked around a few ideas but this one is neat. I'll have to look into how to adapt that to fit mine. Don't just wanna ape your idea (and it was a good one).

I guess this is the thread to ask, what's some recommended reverse-flash reading?

HOW YOU PISSED YOUR BED EVERY NIGHT UNIL YOU WERE 15 YEARS OLD? IT WAS ME BARRY! I PISSED YOUR BED!

Here's a list I wrote up a while back. Some of these aren't necessarily great issues, but they're important for him.

Professor Zoom (Eobard Thawne)

Flash v1 #139, 147, 153, 165, 186, 225, 233, 237, 275, 281-283, 321-325
Secret Society of Super-Villains v1 #12-15
DC Comics Presents #1-2
Flash v2 #72-79, 146-148, 223-225
Flash: Rebirth #1-6
Blackest Night: Flash #1-3
Blackest Night #8
Flash v3 #7-8, 11-12
Flashpoint: Reverse Flash one-shot
Flashpoint #4-5
Flash v5 #19, 21-23

Whoa, thanks a lot man
Looks like i have something to do tonight

No problem, glad to help!

I had something similar happen with a motorcycle motor while i was driving on the highway
That fear and fight or flight feeling sucks while driving

You're a goddamned psycho, Eobard!

THAT TIME YOU WANTED TO ORDER POTATO SALAD AS A SIDE BUT YOU COULDN'T FIND IT ON THE MENU SO YOU JUST ORDERED FRIES
THAT WAS ME!