Bobby finally figures out something that works for him and then Hank comes in and ruins it because he always has to be...

Bobby finally figures out something that works for him and then Hank comes in and ruins it because he always has to be right, even when he's being an idiot.

I like this show but, man can that plot point wear thin after a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/t/family_guy/T0pqj
youtube.com/watch?v=enBllfqkMEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was Bobby actually more alpha than Hank all along?

>has tons of friends
>does well with the ladies
>confident and fulfilled
>good at target shooting
>did all this before hitting proper puberty, will probably be a mega-Chad by the time he actually grows to his full 6'2 height

>that episode where Hank stops bobby from becoming a professional model to spare because he was embarrassed

Bobby showed he was handle bullies so the ending didn't make Hank look right

i always thought that that was kind of the whole joke. that hank (a hilariously out of touch redneck) always gets his way but screws everybody else over in the end

Hank is confident and fulfilled with his simple life. Bobby is an awkward teen who'd be a prostitute or in a cult without his dad looking out

Hank got a tattoo of another mans name on his head ..(wanted it displayed more) after a few beers

he has the charisma to sway a room full of kids like himself, and any problems that happen there he usually solve by himself

but outside of school he forgets his common sense and starts getting into some serious, adult problems that needs some fatherly correction and a brief lesson

>Hank is confident
he nearly had a mental breakdown at the thought he might be uncontrollably racist

>probably be a mega-Chad

More likely he grows up into a big friendly guy, and shows a sincere interest in other peoples hobbies.

I can already see the episode where Bobby, to the consternation of Hank, joins a DnD group instead of the football team despite being built like a linebacker.

imgur.com/t/family_guy/T0pqj

That boy did alright, I tell you hwat.

I could see Bobby being a therapist

This made me tear up a little, and I don't care if that makes me a faggot. Thank you for posting.

well it makes sense, homosexuals usually have bigger dicks than straigts

begging on the street is bullshit
hank did the right thing

Nothing wrong with being able to feel emotions.

his dog and because fate was conspiring to make it look bad. Hank waa just worried for his doggo but he was always adamant there was another answer. He stuck to his guns and proved her innocent.

>always gets his way but screws everybody else over in the end
I don't think you understand the show bro
To me anyway the point is Hank is trying his best yeah he fucks up but thats kinda the point

Who has Hank screwed over?

No, Hank is often right and when he isn't he usually realizes his mistake by the end of the episode. Examples like what OP is talking about are the exception rather than the rule.

What I like about King of the Hill is that sometimes certain characters are the protagonist for one episode, and in the next episode be an antagonist.

Hey user, can you mow your lawn in a hurricane?

>Watching this show last night, haven't seen it since I was a kid
>Luanne's giggle-snort laugh
>Muh heart

Help guys I accidentally into a dumb ass retro-cartoon hillbilly slut waifu. What do?

Embrace it, your secret is safe with us.

>grew up believing in hank
>grew into knowing dale was always right

You can't mow your lawn in a hurricane.

>You will never GM for Bobby
He'd be a great roleplayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=enBllfqkMEw

I was with Bobby on the nutkicking thing. Forget that "above the line" crap, fights aren't fun and if it takes a ball kick to end it then so be it.

Maybe, but those bullies right then and there absolutely would have humiliated Bobby.

Bobby could potentially win them over later, but then again, he'd always be known as the fat kid model.

What does being a gay male have to do with roleplaying? If it's you, it ain't roleplay.

hank isnt very alpha, he is just old fashioned.
boomhauer was alpha as fuck tho

Bobby got to the point he was straight up picking fights and then fighting dirty.

yeah, i really see bobby as a therapist now

Go back to /sug/ you fucking faggot.