What kind of soylent numale cuck believes the accusations against this man?

What kind of soylent numale cuck believes the accusations against this man?

I'm sure the stories about him fucking numerous actresses are true but I dont see how being asked to have sex in exchange for a movie role is rape.

How about just saying no to the guy? You are telling me these roastie sluts didnt have any other choice? What about working with a different producer? Why did they not speak sooner and black list the guy?

These skanks knew full well they slept their way to the top, instead of taking the long road, even stepping on the neck of more talented actresses who didnt get the job because they had morals. They knew what they did was wrong, but as long as they got something out of the deal they didnt care. And now because of the #metoo antimale bullshit they're jumping on the wagon and claiming rape. What gives, Sup Forums? Am I right or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What kind of soylent numale cuck believes the accusations against this man?
well, i certainly don't want to be that now, wtf i love harvey jewstein now

His company since the board of directors booted him out

They are just trying to save face, they know the guy did nothing wrong.

Jew pls

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I believe them because if I was him I would do it too

He was always been notorious for being a huge narcissistic asshole. One rumor is that he forced a screenwriter, who was bedridden and dying from cancer, to sign an agreement to give the copywright to one of his screenplay to him. Several movies and tv shows has made an carucature of him, as the archtype of a greedy, obese hollywood producer.

Sup Forums is the second most anti-semitic board on Sup Forums what do you expect? Give them any excuse and they will attack.

>What kind of soylent numale cuck believes the accusations against this man?
Anyone with sense. You're right that the actresses were in on it until recently and them crying rape while blowing ten other studio execs for roles is hypocritical roastie bullshit, but that's just the surface level. I'm sure Harvey's done some downright diabolical shit in his time, and I'm sure every other major player in Hollywood has as well, all the recent drama's just a power-play capitalising on popular sentiments. No-one in Hollywood actually gives a shit about him nutting on some waitress' face because she thinks it'll make her the new Megan Fox, no-one in Hollywood cares that he was balls deep in Emma Watson before she was legal, no-one in Hollywood cares about the truckloads of cocaine going through his offices, the powers that be just decided they wanted some people gone and this was as easy a way as any to oust them. If you cleared Hollywood of everyone with a black heart and blood on their dick then there would be no Hollywood left.

t. Weinstein drone.

>forced a screenwriter, who was bedridden and dying from cancer, to sign an agreement
Sounds like bs
How could you force a man that has nothing to give you something? He could just laugh his way to the grave

>Sup Forums is the second most anti-semitic board on Sup Forums
The first being /biz/

Because of he doesn't sign the agreement, the copyrights will be inherited by a family member.

Exactly my point, why would the dying guy sign that away? What could he possible gain? It's not like Harvey could threaten him like "if you don't sign I'll make sure you'll never work in this town again!", it's like "nigga, I'm dying, like I give a fuck"

>"I'll give you a role in a Tarantino movie if you suck my dick!"
>8 years one deadend career later: "HARVEY WEINSTEIN RAPED ME!"

You don't seem to get it. If a family member inherits the copyrights then the family member could give consent to produce the script to the big screen to ANY movie producer.

I understand why Harvey would want it, but you haven't explained why the dying guy would give it to him.

you're 100% right but its still funny to see (((weinstein))) get btfo by his own creatures

He FORCED him. Threatening to harm his family or put them on the black list so they can't work in the business. Any kind of threat! Anything!

Which goes back to my point.
How could a dying man be afraid of being black listed?
He's going to be dead, he doesn't need the work anymore

You have reading comprehension or just can't get what I write into your thick head!

Or maybe you're a psychopath who have no empathy.

You already lost the argument.

If his family wants to go to another production company, then Harvey can't do shit, he's already in competition with those companies, they don't work for Harvey, they work against him.Like they would give a fuck if Harvey's got a problem with these people, they would probably like them more because of it.

Exactly what I wrote, man.

Perhaps the greatest feat of western media was convincing the world that an elaborate brothel was in truth vile acts of patriarchy. And then they spinned this into a huge social media movement. It's women in Hollywood now that enabled men like Harvey. The good ones aren't the ones whining now.

Weinstein doesn't own Hollywood.
His competitors don't give a fuck about him.
The dead guy's family has options.
Harvey has no way of forcing him to do anything.

Are you for real? Those are me:

Not that guy, but he probably threatened to blacklist family members or something like that.

That's right goyim, we dindu nuffin

No Harvey had enough power at one point to blacklist most people. Yes they are competing to some degree but they all, also, work together so if Harvey said "don't hire that guy" they wouldn't do it.

It's amazing how unsubtly nu-/poltv/ turned from hating jews into loving them in 2016

He extorted sex from desperate girls trying to make it as actresses
Is it rape? I don't know.

I know that, are you for real?
>dying guy is threatened to sign away rights to Harvey, if he doesn't the rights goes to his family
>the threat can't be against dying guy because he's dying, he doesn't give a fuck
>the threat has to be about preventing the family from selling the rights of the script to other production companies
>this doesn't work either, because Harvey has no power over other production companies, they are his competition and don't give a fuck about Harvey
So the whole story doesn't work, you keep repeating points 1 and 3, but don't touch 4

Sup Forumsirgins hate women more than jews, I guess.

>Yes they are competing to some degree but they all, also, work together so if Harvey said "don't hire that guy" they wouldn't do it.
That sounds like horseshit. Why would anyone do favors for their competition?
If they do all work together then the Jewish conspiracy just got a whole lot stronger.

It's more a Sup Forums colony trend than anything else, I guess it has to do with the current jew-loving government and them not wanting to show buyer's remorse

And you're the same idiot who can't put two and two of my arguments together. Fucking incredible.

It's the mgtow libertarians, they pretty much control Sup Forums now

>still can't argue point 4

>People are entitled to stardom

>Implying

>double implying

>not wanting to show buyer's remorse

that's a nice way to put it lel

I don't browse that board because apparently they cause autism.

Bunch of hypocrytes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc

Fucking kike pig!

They definitely sleep with top producers to get roles. The falsehood is that they're forced into it or that it's sexual harassment or assault.

The problem with women is that they believe their own lies. It's what makes them such effective liars. It isn't what actually happened but what they feel happened.

That's true. They are too emotionally vulnerable. Their ego is too fragile to get tainted.

Defending the country's biggest pariah, how very contrarian. Do you ever tire of being a simple minded tool?

Reddit much?