Season 1
>Main characters deal with their problems
Season 2
>Never shown organization deals with the main characters' problems off-screen
Season 3
Season 4
Why is this considered good writing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8MJ00cgd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I call it Tommy Ex Machina

>it's a "the plan that failed wasn't actually the plan tommy and fucking polly already made foolproof plans so in the end the peaky fucking blinders wins" episode
wew lads
i just want polly to be dead

BY THE ORDER

next season tommy's gonna be the king of england
BY THE ORDER OF PEAKY FOOKIN BLOINDAHS!

fuck off arthur
why haven't you overdose and die already

WOT IF, RIGHT, WOT IF DIS LAD BUILT-UP DIS WICKED CRIMINAL ORGANISATION ALL BECAUSE OF PTSD HE GOT FIGHTIN' IN WORLD WAR I? FUCKIN' MENTAL, INNIT?

kek

I really liked him. It would have been way better if he lasted two seasons instead of being dealt like this.

>13 wops
>the whole town is in lockdown
top notch writing lads

He was clearly having a great time
This much be such a fun show to act in

There were lots of Italians in town and in London. Him taking control over the men who were loyal to his father not so long ago isn't that strange. Specially when the Peaky Blinders weren't a pure street gang any more and went all legal.

BIG

GUYS

FOR

YOU

REVENGE

FOR

CYRIL

>(((Brody)))
aaaand D R O P P E D
before picking up

cant someone beat that smugfuck to halfdead?

brody was great in this

I do hate this. It's not an unreliable narrator situation, they just straight show bullshit. That's not a twist ending, it's a lie.

It really feels like each season is missing a couple episodes to at least give hints about it.

Yeah it's a fun show, I like the mood and all but you're absolutely right. They use the same gotcha bullshit every season now.

>Bane dies
FUCKING DROPPED

Lost interest around mid season 3. Is it worth finishing?

If you watch past the 2nd season it means you're dumb.

Season 3 is the worst. Season 4 is better, but not an improvement from season 2 (best).

>i just want polly to be dead
this

It's not like they're leaving clues as to the actual plan, like sending Michael to the US, you fucking dimwits.

except when they straight murdered John

because he's such an entertaining character, mate

>Season 3 is the worst

i's the least good, not worst.
>grace dies
>crazy russian girl
>aesthetic season learning to be rich
>tommy gets jaw broken
>michael gets with the program
>season ends with everyone in jail

I do wish they used Alfie more, but I've enjoyed the series immensely

if course it was planned
letting john die so his shit pikey wife would finally fuck off was also part of the plan
the final plan is to overthrow the government with the commies and fuck more women
i just wish polly would die next season so there's no more plans
polly needs to die

literally the only good show right now that isn't bowing to degeneracy

>crazy russian girl
The Russians were a highlight for me
The scene with them and Alfie appraising the jewels was fucking outstanding

>polly needs to die

yea she's annoying, and im sick of her romances and just bitching at tommy for being smart, she really hasn't been important for some time but a huge risk.

Tommy seems to have the most patience with her.

I wish tommy married May and kept grace as a side chick.

He's chewing the scenery so hard he's simply enjoyable.

>The scene with them and Alfie appraising the jewels was fucking outstanding

this guy gets it

I believe the second one is worse, given that everything is just a build up towards the season finale. Season 3 had some legitimate tense moments, like anything with Hughes or the crazy Slav pucci.

Every scene with Bane is great, he steals the show every damn time.

FUKKEN PASTE INNIT

>so his shit pikey wife would finally fuck off

It's amazing how awful she became, why are all the "shelby" women so unlikable... Even Lizzie is now a baby mamma and becoming shitty

SWALLOW IT

I think the actor who played John actually went off to do another show and Esme had to naturally follow
Bet she'd be a quality fuck though

he was being an uberjuden til the end, he had it coming.

yea it's like every scene he couldn't stay out of her.

>went off to do another show

but why? they make like 6 episodes every other ear peaky blinders is a sweet check, what the fuck else is there to watch?

I wish they do "in France" season.

According to his IMDB he did four movies and a Black Mirror ep in 2017, on top of the Peakys, so I guess he was pretty busy

>Brody was good
That was the most cliche, contrived Italian gangster impression I've ever seen period. Almost had to quit watching because or him.

TV shows take time to produce, depending on the director. They may also want complete responsibility if they want a lot of scenes in the open.

So, basically the first two seasons of Broadwalk Empire? Crossover when?
WWI is boring. Mostly waiting to get killed.

the show doesn't need any more than "muh ptsd" about the war
i really want to know how the blinders started
if they were already blinders before france, how did they operate back then when tommy "muh plans, muh wimmins, muh race horces" shelby were a soft one

I'm saying I can stand to see tommy lose and not just fuck his problems away

Him banging the commie chick was something that didnt need a build up

but shes a waifu

who's best girl on peaky blinders

commie chick > posh horse chick > ada > whore chick > grace

Am I the only one who found Lizzie intensely desirable here?
>Tfw no tall, flat gf

you realize that the commie chick is more mental than the russian whore, right? leftwing activists are almost exclusively completely batshit insane.

lizzie was down hill for me when she was gonna cuck john she will always be a whore to me. Tommy literally proved that.

commie chick > posh horse chick> Russian psycho> girl michael got preggo

yea but the commies are a reaction to the insanity that is russian aristocracy crazy..

so they thought we... got to top them?

posh horse chick > russian psycho > lizzie > ada > commie chick > esme >>>>>>>>>> grace

In the next season, is tommy going to get in deep with al capone and call the prime minister on him in the last episode?

they really had to, being a serf was pretty bad if you willingly sided with jews

the royals didn't bother negotiating until the aristocracy was constantly threatened by mobs

and the revolution wasn't much better, it was awful, but notice they never begged for a czar again

why does everyone hate grace so much again?

remember the notebook?

because she's a cunt mate

what about it?

I remember the guns

WAS BAMBOOZLING THE AUDIENCE AT THE END OF EVERY SECOND ACT PART OF YOUR PLAN TOMMY SHELBY

almost as if a fucking gyppo was blowing the blarmey innit

my bongspeak isnt good
please translate
thank you

>it's almost as if a gypsie conman was the central character, who would most likely be the unheard narrator, isn't it?

what did she do again besides be a narc? and cheat on her husband and sell tommy out to blly kimber and cause her husbands suicide, and be a cop. then die?

such an angel

rip thread
see you guys next season

Lizzie is best girl

jesus
brody is a good actor
so what if hes a money grubbing kike
some money grubbing kikes i like
and brody is one of them

he was shit in this

>Deus Ex Machina: the show.
It's fun, but a bit overhyped.

His character was meh. He was great. I mean, in 6 hours of season, I think he doesn't appear for more than half hour.

seeand then remember how much better the italians were portrayed in boardwalk empire.
>tfw I actually miss rosetti after this shit acting which has gone downhill after sabini died
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8MJ00cgd8

Was Arthur the most /fa/ character in the series?

>alternative rock starts playing

>gonna be the king of england
at this point wouldn't be surprised if it happens, peaky blinders rule the whole fucking uk while in reality they supposed to dead now.

she's only on this show because she's married to the big guy himself. she looks disgusting, don't know why the big guy married her. she looks like somebody out of a Jeremy Kyle show.

nah, we don't need more rewriting history from the BBC. a fucking nigger colonel. christ.

This. Drives. Me. Fucking. Insane.

You don't need to keep the music 100% period appropriate like Boardwalk Empire, sure- but make sure it fits the fucking theme. How many minutes of screentime were wasted with slow-motion shots of the Peaky Ladies strutting down the street to someone screaming 'Red Right Hand' lyrics as loudly as possible into their unfiltered microphone? Easily 5-6 minutes of every show was filled with slow motion walking through scenery we've seen time and time again for no fucking reason. I want to like this show, I really do, but it's been a monumental drop in overall quality ever since Season 2.

>Not liking the walks through the factory as sparks fly

I think the showrunner is a fan of Sons of Anarchy.

arthur with long hair at the farm, hell ye

>That was the most cliche, contrived Italian gangster impression I've ever seen period.

Which is exactly why it was so entertaining.

Sometimes good acting isn't naturalistic -- it's just fun to watch.