>JUST fuck my roster up

>just MCU
>x-man boycott is real
>shit Capcom characters aside from Jedah
>rehashed 80% of the characters from last game
>28 characters
>anyone new will likely be milked DLC for months and months

Nahhhhhh fuck off with this game. I hope it bombs harder than SFV.

I'm not a SJW or feminist by any means but that's really all the females? That's pretty fucking bad.

No way this is real. I'm calling bullshit.

1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance

You are at #1

W-where is Haggar? You can't do this to me.

Spencer is back why? His game isn't popular anymore and no one cares. At least the remake came out around MVC3 so I get him in that game.

As long as he gets that classic spencer skin idgaf.

its amazing, Im not a marvel fan at all, yet I recongize ALL of them due it being ONLY characters from the MCU, movies that have released in the past few years.

Good lord thats NOT a good sign.

I'm fine.

kek. and marvelcucks thought this shit's gonna be better than the masterpiece that is Injustice 2.

It was confirmed by the guy who leaked it
If this hold this is the worst roster off all time

This. Spencer became an instant mainstay, like Frank West.

Maybe now that the game is behind us and it was a confirmed flop, we get his classic look as the main skin instead of the wifearm ambiguously black one.

>still using Chris from RE5
>not changing it to REmake Chris

Jesus Christ Capcom.

>mfw all x-men characters are DLC
Nah fuck you marvel

>It was confirmed by the guy who leaked it
I want you to read that sentence again, slowly

>Using Chris at all
>Not changing it to the more popular, star of the upcoming RE2 remake and deliverer of sick kicks and Northern Light Suplexes Leon

To be fair they said the game was coming out in September, we knew they had no time. Even reusing assets they're gonna have a small roster because they're rushing a release again.

I think this roster is perfect. And for Marvel I know all the character for the very first time and I don't say to myself "what is that person" from? I love it.

And to all the haters there will be more characters in DLC dont worry. It's gonna be awesome.

>no Brock Lesnar

No buy.

This gets thrown around a lot in this board and I mostly try not to get roped into saying it, but by God, what a bold faced shill.

>only 4 females

but the other two previous titles had up to 50...Im not paying for 20 extra characters that are only dlc probably to make MORE money.

>we want the bazinga audience

>No blacks other than not-really-black Spencer
Japs don't give a fuck.

>No Daredevil
>No Shulk
>No Phoenix Wright
M-muh legal trinity.

We got so close this time.

Ant-Man, Thanos, Ultron,Jedah, and Monster Hunter are the only ones im into and thats a problem

Fuck off Disney and Capcom.

The game should have just been called Capcom vs Avengers

I fucking called it, it was going to be MCU shilling because Perlmutter and his toadies are petty asswipes who can't accept that Fox owns the film rights even if they still get money from the merch.

Holy crap you're right, I can only see four girls.

Monster Hunter is officially popular enough to have their characters make it into a fighter.
What a time to be alive.

>less characters than in marvels 3 release
20 bucks says we will get a constant onslaught of overpriced dlc.

>No Jack Baker

This is pretty much just a commercial for MCU.

Maybe Capcom is going for a canon pairings thing like in Street Fighter X Tekken.
>Cap & Iron Man
>Hulk & Thor, coming soon to a theater near you
>Hawkeye & Ant-Man
>Gamora & Rocket
>Thanos & Ultron
>Spider-Man & Carol (They were a couple in the comics for a bit there, weren't they?)

>Chris & Nemesis
>Chunners & Ryu
>Sigma & X
>Arthur & Red Arremer
>Jedah & Morrigan
>Strider & Dante, Team Cool Guy?
Ok, this is falling apart.

>no Vergil
Fuck this, I'm out.

They really wanted to put a Monster Hunter representative in MvC3, 6 years ago, but the MH team wouldn't let them.

>Sigma isnt in base game

This makes zero sense. I fucking hate Capcom.

I recognize almost all the marvel characters

LMFAO I'M SUCH A NERD XP

marvel vs capcom 3 looks good compared to this.

and that game didn't have a lot of fan favorite characters.

My fix.
>Capcom
Remove Chris
Remove Firebrand
Remove Spencer

Add Jill
Add Lady (DMC)
Add Captain Commando

>Marvel (taking their stance on X-Men/FF)

Remove Hawkeye
Remove Nova
Remove Gamorra
Remove Ultron

Add Kingpin
Add Kamala
Add Punisher
Add Gwenpool

Gwenpool really? No one wants her, nonone would even know her.

I can't believe I live in an age where dc and mortal kombat games are better than mvc. I probably played mvc2 more than any other game in my entire life.

>Remove Nova
No

>Remove Nova
>Add a fat guy
>Add three ladies and guy with guns
Sheesh.

>still no Ken
>no one from Forgotten Worlds
>no one from Breath of Fire
>no one from dungeons and dragons

I was going to give Capcom a chance after SFV but no. I'm done with theire fighting games.

I'm sorry I'm gonna play the superior fighting game Tekken 7[\spoiler]

>constant onslaught
YOU RANG?

>people were looking forward to this even after Street Fighter 5

It is up to Sony/Insomniac to save up Marvel games.

THE MOUSE cannot influence thta too much.

>Wasting a slot with a clone
>Wasting a slot with another "guy with gun" when Chris is already there
>Sure whatever, I don't personally care for it, but I can understand
>Tangling with licensing bullshit like that

I am seriously trying hard to come up with more boring character selection on Marvel's side.

Maybe Nova replaced with Black Widow.

So fucking MCU vanilla it hurts.

That suit makes me physically ill. I hope the game starts in Peter's bedroom and you can immediately walk to his wardrobe and change it to the classic.

X-Men would have solved this.

In all seriousness the roster is lacking and it feels like Capcom are somewhat out of touch.

The denialist in me says that this is just the extent of the roster that they will reveal for E3

But the realist says that Capcom is cutting corners with the initial cast, and will sell us the rest of it piecemeal or in seasons for the remainder of their deal with Marvel.

I almost want to buy the collector's edition for the DLC, but I'd like to think I'm smarter than that.

We'll never get Hyper Megaman again will we?

>only 4 females

Its odd but I can't wait to see the game media and socdil media bitch and complain about this. I want this game to burn.

Wait, nemesis again? Has he shown up after RE3 or something?

They have 6 new characters slated for 2017 as DLC when the base roster has only 7. It's Street Fighter x Tekken all again.

Aside those glove finishes it might be my favourite Spidey suit.

Don't worry you will gorillion unlockables, classic,MCU and symbiote at the very least.

They're very smart by holding popular characters hostage to DLC. It allows then to do minimal work at launch and have guaranteed money post release.

This. Feels bad man

So just because FOX has rights to movie X-Men, EVERYTHING ELSE with them is forever buried?

Seriously?
Is Marvel that pitiful?

USA, USA, USA!

At least there's no inhuman.

>I think this roster is perfect.
No way you're not a shill

>no Dormammu
What's the excuse for this?

This wouldn't be happening if they just gave the rights back

I mean just look at spiderman

Yeah becuase Capcom pulling this bullshit in SXT and SFV sold so well and people loved buying the DLC.

Thisnis FOXs fault not Disney. If FOX gave the right back like they should have years ago none of this would be happening.

MvC is gonna actually sell to non FGC people though

But whiiiiite.

They could have colored the chest spider blue.

>no hunters
>just a palico
God damn. This is why I'm switching to Tekken.

>no wolverine

>X-Men
I never thought I'd see the day when Gamora is in a MvC roster but Wolverine isn't

Most of the good female characters in Marvel are X-Men. No Rogue, Psylocke or Storm, not even Laura or Marrow, they lost all the best girls.

five star post

>Nova replaced with Black Widow.
I can do you one better and replace Nova with generic SHIELD agent

>give back

Why would they give them back?
They make them money.

Also Sony still owns Spidey, Marvel is getting buttfucked on the deal.

>not using derp-faced skinny beta Chris

Thank goodness for that.

Better yet: Coulson.

>with generic SHIELD agent
That's Widow.

If someone told me back when MvC3 came out that Gamorra,Groot,Ultron are going to replace Storm,Sentinel and Wolverine I would have just laughed.

>Marvel can't/won't use the characters they created

I still can't get over how retarded this is.

That's corporate petiness for you.

One could argue it's a small part of a long con to get those characters back.

Because they're their's they only let them have them for a little while and now it's time to give them back

It can't bomb because of name and Marvel. However it could have a ToR/DA2 effect and crash in sales 2 weeks after launch.

Likely Disney is footing the bill some. Capcom is not doing so great money wise.

That's never going to happen. How is not including characters in a video game going to convince Fox they don't need all the cash Deadpool movies can bring in?

>No Dante
Lol. Also that's a lacking roster. vanilla MvC3 had like 8 more characters

This better be bait other wise you are retarded. Marvel wouldn't exist, at least not in any recognizable way and certainly not as a comic company, if they didn't sell the X-Men film rights. Fox saved Marvel and allowed the circumstances to exist for the Disney but out.
And Disney has ruined the comic be of the company.

They want you to bargain for him

I don't care about feminism, I want females for tiddies. Where are all the tiddies? Shit tier.

where my boy DOOM at

Dante is there, how did you miss him with a roster so small?

Gamora and Antman seem like alright additions, but this is still weak overall.

I just realized there's no real grappler, is there.

In Fox hell with characters that are actually good

>No Dante
isnt he right there? under chris
the problem is the marvel side more than capcom desu, several veterans aren't here

Pat please go.

Fuck you grapplers are great.
Yet...The space gem is the best thing ever for grapplers and the only character even remotely close to that archetype is Hulk.