Show images that piss you off

Show images that piss you off

Not Sup Forums related but THIS FUCKING MAKES MY PISS BOIL!

Other urls found in this thread:

public.navy.mil/surfor/Pages/Navy-Officer-Titles.aspx#.WTBjeIVlDYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

almost forgot show Sup Forums related stuff that pisses you off. I couldnt find anything in my stuff t hat was co related so I chose this instead.

Care to explain why autismo?

because the instructor's test made no goddamn sense

A circular silhouette shows no details and in no way implied it would something from any angle other than front view. It could've been a voltorb, electrode, a sandshrew or ekans curled up, and knowing its a jigglypuff somehow shows you're capable of competing in the Pokemon league.

I know its comedic but I love to ignore that for my own masochistic enjoyment. its fun to rage about shit that makes no sense.

>because the instructor's test made no goddamn sense
It's called a joke user. I know that people with autism sometimes have problems with these.

Im well are of that you faggot. I like to detach that aspect of it from the episode to rage over and have fun with the ridiculousness of it.

That's retarded.

I've never watched Star Trek, but I'm pretty sure that's not Uhura's job.

Me too, especially after the Kalos League.

yeah and so what?

Well i've watched it and im pretty sure it was...

OH I MAD

>My intellectual, emotional and psychological handicap makes it impossible for me to process humor.
>But if I don't get a joke, that just means the joke isn't funny.

Ahh, the hilarious logical loop-de-loops of the average autistic person. I know you can't see the comedy in it, but I sure can.

Jigglypuff is thicc! THICC!

Dude did you not read my posts, maybe I ddint make it clear but I understand its funny and have many times laughed at this scene, but I intentionally sometimes take it out of context and analyze it as if it were an actual test for my own enjoyment.

This kind of shit is why I laugh every time someone says they're "on the right side of history." Future progressives are going to throw you under the bus, too.

She is rotund.

FATT

>Communications officer
>Just answers the phone

Clearly you've never been in the navy

Funny, The Big Bang Theory did this exact same bit.

>intentionally sometimes take it out of context and analyze it as if it were an actual test for my own enjoyment.
>for my own enjoyment.

>get mad that the test intentionally was meant to trick you for comedic purposes

?

You're so autistic you don't even realize how autistic you are.

Uhura was the communications officer.

She was the direct link between the ship and the entire rest of the chain of command and is technically second in command. In the event of Kirk and Spock's deaths or incapacitation, she would be in charge.

public.navy.mil/surfor/Pages/Navy-Officer-Titles.aspx#.WTBjeIVlDYU

oh man, remember when Nichelle Nicols was considering leaving the show and that Secular Saint of modern American mythology Martin Luther King Jr personally asked her to stay on because her visibility as a competent, non-stereotyped black woman acting as a peer to this cast of dudes set a good example for society and provided a role model for children?
because that shit actually happened.
But no, go ahead and reduce her to "a black lady answering phones"

>Not Sup Forums related
>THIS FUCKING MAKES MY PISS BOIL!
>!
>people actually reply to OP

As with every time this image is posted, I feel obligated to answer:
>Scots
>Russians
>Vulcans
>(((white)))

>In the event of Kirk and Spock's deaths or incapacitation.
you mean like in every fucking episode?

Yep.

That "black lady answering phones" was captain longer than Kirk if you want to argue it.

you could have just said this was a Lisa simpson thread

Don't forget how it got Whoopie into acting

What kills me about this is that it minimalizes her role. She wasn't 'answering phones,' she was a bridge officer on a ship-of-the-line and a peer to her comrades, not an inferior. Fuck I hate SJWs and their bullshit.

>first black woman on TV who was simply seen as a peer
>even MLK fucking loved her character and the way she was portrayed
>lel, she's a secretary
Black people must hate his SJW ass. And notice how he forgot to mention Sulu.

Naw, she'd likely be seen as "too white".

Hell, she's fifth in chain of command. Fourth if you only count bridge crew. And if you consider how often Kirk, Spock, and Scott are off ship, she's probably in charge a lot of the time. Her and Sulu.

Wasn't there an episode in which she actually had to take command because the usual crew was indisposed?