Menage a 3

>I was bored with Gary in four days
I forget, was that before he learned the swirly? I do vaguely remember them having sex and her hating it...

after

So... is she expecting Zii to give her the wild strapon seshes?

I guess, she is the only person in the comic to get bored of the swirly. Gary didn't now how to do anything else.

Awww
Cutest fap session I've had in a while.

I have a major crush on Alex's stud muffin best friend who got awakened to his bisexualness but not acted on. I need nudes!

I feel bad for Zi. I can't believe it was a long time ago when Didi almost fucked Zi but Zi end up hurting her boyfriend and got torn apart.

going by the first two strips I think sonya actually has romantic feelings for zii instead of just sexual

I've completely lost track of what everyone's orientations are in this comic.

i stopped reading this when he learned the swirly

is gary still pathetic and has no redeemable qualities? Why do they even still have him in the story?

Gary is barely a character anymore. He's had sex with Yuuki, Sonya, Kiley, Senna, and even Didi. Pretty much the only one left is Zii.

I love the complete lack of self awareness.

what do you mean?

I just want Gary and Zii to fuck so I can stop reading this thing forever

Does Sup Forums actually like this strip or do you guys mainly read it for the cheesecake? I tried to get into it because the art is nice but the sex humor just wasn't that funny.

Zii's deeply hurt because Didi unwittingly rejected her, meanwhile she's been deliberately rejecting Sonya this entire time.

this comic isnt dead yet?

ever since she stopped adding nudity to her comic, her views and sales plummeted. she wont do patreon or have a NSFW version of her comics. seems shes tired of her comics, and always starts up a new one for a few years, ect.

Used to read it for the cheesecake.

Then the cake stopped, and all that's left is the cheese.

> you will never be ordered to undress a boy who has marginally turned into a 10/10 girl with DD cups and then ordered to wash them
Life is simply unfair

>Uncensored
What did she mean by this

Ma3 is readable and fappable.

Those other comics aren't. Giz is the only one of these artists that can design attractive characters.

user, that is very well done. bravo

may i suck your balls?

>implying magic chicks wasn't the best comic