It's like you can almost listen to his opinion just the inverse of it

It's like you can almost listen to his opinion just the inverse of it.

Remove CCTV

Joe Rogan is like the core audience of black mirror, the HOLY SHIT WOKE AF type who gets scared and persuaded by everything

It's really fascinating how he picked the worst possible episode that wrote how great it is.
Like he's trying to outdo himself in being an absolute tasteless meathead.

>It's like you can almost listen to his opinion just the inverse of it.
Is that even English

He is an amerimutt afterall

it could do with a comma i guess

OI WOT IF

this meme is sooo funny

t. butthurt shart

>implying Metalhead "dude robots r scary lmao" isn't the worst episode

WHAT IF FACEBOOK ADDICTIVE

Jesus what a fucking retard

jesus fuckin christ that is the worst episode of the entire series

you guys are as bad as Sup Forumsfags

Jamie pull up the black mirror episode

just watched it and its not very good, for the moment on the 3 first episode only the first one was alright

I shoud say that the second one was absolute trash

>praising the worst episode of this season and possibly of the whole show

That episode was STUPID and episode 2 was completely shit. Episode 1 was good thought.

Is it worth keep on watching?

Jamie pull up that pic of those eggs I made which caused me to have subsonic diarrhea

>subsonic

Im personally going to keep watching and hope to see something similar to the first episode

Ep 4 has been the best so far (of this season), by a long way I'd say. At least give that one a try

WOT IF YA GINNI FOCKED YOR MUM!

Metalhead has glimmers of kino in it, while Crocodile is clumsy and mediocre through and through

Is a Black Mirror actually good, or is it normalfag plebshit trash?

As a rule, I generally try to avoid shows that people try to recommend to me/rave about en masse in my irl social circles. Usually a good way of filtering out the garbage.

It's a nice show with both hits and misses.
>normalfag plebshit trash
Not nearly edgy enough for your distinguished 13 year old autismal patrishoon tastes, though.

The first episode is the ultimate pleb filter. If you don't like it you are a normie and should delete your Sup Forums account.

It's good, not as smart as many people think it is, it's just the artistic direction.
Real normies don't care about it, just a bunch of people threating it like the second coming of Christ, people who probably never cared about sci-fi readings I bet and surprised that this genre isn't only about starships and jedi

I've only seen 3 episodes and so far this is the only episode that has a plot that actually makes sense.

it's a competent anthology of horror stories and people who treat it like it failed to provide them some deeper sense of the world instead of simply being unsettling are fucking stupid

somebody recommended the very first episode to me about 6 years ago and nothing else
just recently i saw somebody recommending the series but suggesting they skip the first few episodes
so what i get from it is that it was good early on and the new seasons are reddit tier

>other episodes: believable characters behave like actual real-life humans while dealing with cutting edge technology
>this episode: successful architect with a family suddenly murders people in cold blood for no actual good reason
I hope this is bait.

Joe Rogan has a brother? Seriously?

Worst episode of the season 2bh.

watch out for her forearm, that twig is a deadly necksnapping weapon

Sure it's absurd but she was living with knowing she murdered someone years ago and spent her whole life trying not to get caught. Then she accidentally murdered her ex boyfriend in a fit of trying not to get caught, and it spiraled from there.
At least the fucking technology aspect of the episode was cool and made some bit of sense.
It's more cohesive than fucking
>ENTIRE MEMORIES FROM LIP CELLS
or
>JUST TURN OFF THE OPTIONAL PARENTAL CONTROLS AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

I've got two episodes left unwatched. Should I do Arkangel or Black Musuem. Nothing this season is going to top Callister, isn't it?

You should watch Black Museum last. It sorta works as a season finale.

Got it. How about s3, any special viewing order? I've always used this show's anthology format by picking and choosing. Only seen Junipero and Shut Up when it aired before quitting, now I'm going to complete it.

Nosedive and Hated in the Nation are worth seeing but sounds like you already saw the two best season 3 episodes

I'm going to watch them all now, mate. I'm going Nosedive then Hated per you then Men Against Fire and lastly Playtest, is that peaches?

Sure, I don’t think the order of season 3 really matters that much. Black Museum is the first time in the show where one episode should be watched after others that I recall. I usually just watch the episodes in order. Enjoy

Cheers mate

Playtest is my favorite one. The MC is pretty annoying and you can kind of see the plot twists coming if you've seen certain movies before, but it's pretty good anyway.

OFFICIAL RANKINGS
The entire history of you
Fifteen million merits
San Junipero
Hang the DJ
Shut up and dance
Be right back
The national anthem
White Christmas
Uss Callister
Arkangel
Hated in the nation
Playtest
WhiteBear
Nosedive
Crocodile
Men against fire
Black museum
Metalhead
The Waldo Moment

>an episode that rips off the first episode of the radio show ‘The Whisperer’
>super predictable with no subtlety

*the Whistler

>sure the characters are completely incoherent and the episode is written abysmally bad, but the magical scifi gizmo plot device is slightly more believable!
So this is what actual autism looks like.

>no subtlety
>expecting subtlety in a hokey twilight zone ripoff
>tfw too intelligent for black mirror

Pretty much. The show is shit overall. All the characters in every episode are incoherent and badly written. What is your point? Your criticism of my opinion could easily be turned on yourself, so what are you even trying to say here?

>crocodile and men against fire above anything else
>SanJuniperoWarriors above Hang the DJ
>Nosedive that low
shit taste

Black museum metalhead and waldo are easily the worst episodes in the show
And san junipero is better than hang the dj just barely theyre basically the same thing

Is Waldo really that bad? I picked that one to watch from the British ones and after watching it I decided to just not watch any more of the British ones.

>constanly shill for netflix
>"oops im in the biggest netflix movie ever guess i forgot to tell anyone hehe"

what did he mean by this?

so did we ever find out what was the crocodile? i must say i was eagerly expecting for it to eat the guinea pig at the end

I'm trying to say you're a cretin, mate. The purpose of scifi is to explore good ol' flawed humans dealing with new tech, not to be demo showcases of non-existent gizmos for "hard scifi" autismos. Other episodes had very much believable characters with logical plot developments. This one does not.
>hur dur iss' all bad and shit anyways
Then don't fucking engage in discussion at all, pointless fag.

It's not. It's just disliked by trumpists

The crocodile was the lake monster gobbling up all the missing persons in the area. The title could also be Pacman or Loch Ness but it won't be as catchy.

So the metaphor in this episode went over your head then? Hint: It has to do with colonization.

Metalhead is completely fine. Black museum is cheesy, but not that bad either. Both should certainly be above Croc and MaF.
>theyre basically the same thing
Yes, they're both feelgood and DJ is a much better one. SJ is literally mostly SJW pandering.

>being this dumb

This is pol you idiot

That's a shame. It shouldn't be since the msm is equally culpable at acting like Waldo even before Trump's election day victory.

>Shortly after the September 11 attacks, Driver joined the United States Marine Corps[12] and was assigned to Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Marines as an 81mm mortar man.[13] He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking.[14] He was medically discharged.

badass

>If you don't like it you are a normie
Black Mirror is the normiest show in existence. it panders to complete brainlets

wrong neighborhood starshitwit

>not to be demo showcases of non-existent gizmos
Like 80% of the episodes have completely non-existent tech. Do we have anything even close to a brain implant that can alter your sight? A device that is showcased in at least 3 different episodes? The more you speak the more your argument just falls apart.
>he thinks there's even one believable character in Callister
This is how I know you're retarded.

>tfw too 31337 a paytrishoon to watch this le playbayan norman shiet
Jesus Christ, what's the average age on this board nowadays? 12?

>Dude Black Mirror is super deep

9 my dude. first pubes.

I have seen several episodes of the show. It is middlebrow pseudo-intellectualism through and through. Twilight Zone was a good show (the first couple seasons at least) because it reveled in its campiness and in doing so provided memorable stories which occasionally lapsed into social critique (e.g. the episode where aliens turn a suburban neighborhood on itself) but never in a pretentious manner. The show never purported to be anything more than it was --- an anthology of curious tales with reveals and twists. Black Mirror, on the other hand, imposes itself as some sort of metacritique of contemporary society while never questioning its own contingencies. It's a dumb show for dumb people.

>The more you speak the more your argument just falls apart.
No. You're just too retarded to understand my point and keep arguing with your self-conceived straw man.
>have completely non-existent tech.
Exactly, so you'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to criticize or praise the tech itself for being more believable or less believable, just like you keep doing. The only things that matter are the pragmatic implications of this tech and how the characters deal with them.
>one believable character in Callister
All of them are. They're all reduced to a cardboard-cutout stereotype, yet still are very much grounded in reality and behave like you'd expect in a situation the episode puts them in. A completely normal woman/mother/architect that was accessory to a fact umpteen years ago brutally murdering 4 people like it's been in her calendar for weeks is not fucking believable. Now fuck off and eat shit, dumb faggot.

>A FUCKING GUINEA PIG

intelligent people who are worth listening to dont use this kind of language only on very rare occasions do they use cuss words.
this dude is a tosser

>everything is either super deep or le normie trash dude lmao edgy black and white reductionism
Okay, so 13.

She was, for crying but not feeling bad enough to stop killing, therefore crying crocodile tears.

do you think they passed a law afterwards where having at least one guinea pig in every room became mandatory

glued to the ceiling. yes

No amount of tech can produce a human in its current state with all of its memories in tact up to the moment the DNA sample was taken because that's just not information that is stored in DNA. It makes absolutely no sense. It's never going to happen. The entire plot hinges on this aspect. This compounded with the fact that they are just computer programs makes the episode just empirically bad. There's no saving it.
At least a machine that can view memories makes some kind of sense and might even be possible.

>dude i'm on the fence come join me here i can't make up my mind lol

>middlebrow
>pseudointellectualism
Hello, underage. I see you've discovered /lit/ over Christmas.
>imposes itself as some sort of metacritique of contemporary society
It doesn't though. Its purpose is virtually the same as that of TZ, just with updated tech expectations. All the retarded critique of your own ex nihilo assumptions about artistic intent is nothing but burning teenage contrarianism. If the show was released on some Paraguayan cable network instead of Netflix and available only through torrents, you'd probably be posting umpteenth BLACK KINO thread and sucking Booker's cock right now.

>STEALING MY PUSSY IS A RED FUCKING LINE
wow yas queen very believable characters incredible writing 10/10 best episode

>people worship this guy
tf is wrong with you faggots

>middlebrow
>pseudo-intellectualism
>through and through
did you run out of buzzwords?

I love his MMA opinions, UFC commentary work and the way he opens people up for talking about important stuff, but I simply refuse to believe this man's tastes when it comes to films, shows and music.

WOT IF PHONE BAD AND PEOPLE IN THE COMPUTER

>so you'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to criticize or praise the tech itself for being more believable or less believable
>goes on to do exactly that
Jebus, how the fuck are you even able to breathe without drowning in your own drool? It's a fucking plot device, it doesn't matter entirely how exactly he accomplished it. Maybe he reconstructed their consciousnesses from social networks and emails like in that episode with dead husband, maybe he copied them while they were logged into the main game, maybe from the "cookie" assistants that they have, maybe he just has [another future device that reads consciousnesses]. It makes literally no difference - it's just a set up to transfer us into a hypothetical which is the actual point of the episode. Stop being an autistic child that argues the mechanics of magic in fairytales.

The critique is implicit and is carried across every episode of the show. You'd have to be blind or retarded to insist that the show doesn't attempt to do so

I just saw this episode and I thought it was leagues better than the preceding two. What was wrong with it?

OI WOT IF YA COMPUTAH WAS A PERSON
ABSOLUTE BONKERS INNIT

>dude just turn your brain off when you're watching it
>if you criticize it then you're an idiot lol

Want to know how I know that you are brazilian?

>ur dum and stupid if you don't take my own baseless assumptions for granted
Powerful argument.
>the critique is implicit
Kek, please, stop trying to use words and phrasal constructs you don't understand. We've already established you being a very special boy, there's no need to confirm it any further.

I only said it's retarded to criticize magical plot devices for being unrealistic, not the show itself, you colossal tard.

>implicit is a difficult word
you think the assumption is baseless only because the show doesn't explicitly spell out its intent

>retarded plot holes
>not even a Black mirror episode
>fucking guinea pig

> 1.40m roastie overpowers and hugs a man triple her size to death
>someone tries to break you car window and you just stand there without fighting back
>agreeing to have your memories read even if you are not legally obliged to
>main character transforms from a person guilty of accidentally murdering someone to a cold- blooded assasin
what a great plot, absolutely makes sense, 10/10

>agreeing to have your memories read even if you are not legally obliged to
this bothers me the most desu