Disney Lied about Movie Posters

Remember a week ago when Disney and lucasfilm both came out and said the leaked poster was not official or legit. Now the the Lego sets are coming out with the exact same poster. Why lie over something so small.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/27/leaked-han-solo-movie-art-fake/
theblast.com/solo-star-wars-story-artwork-fake/
screenrant.com/han-solo-alden-ehrenreich-first-look/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heres a lego set. The top right is clearly the poster

assuming that's the correct poster, who's the girl?
yet another love interest for han solo?

What did they say exactly?
They could be saying "it's not THE poster, it's just a promotional image to put on merchandise", or did they really say it was not an official image?

The Lego nigger at the bottom is named Moloch

>mfw

They said it was not an officially released image, but everyone misunderstood and spread around that the image is fake

bleedingcool.com/2017/12/27/leaked-han-solo-movie-art-fake/
theblast.com/solo-star-wars-story-artwork-fake/
screenrant.com/han-solo-alden-ehrenreich-first-look/
Thats Emilia Clarke aka Daenarys from Game of Thrones

>white love interest for white male
Oy vey. Nah, she's just going to be responsible for everything han solo ever accomplished

Probably the same reason that Ayer said the leaked photo of Joker from suicide squad was photoshopped

Notice how they cut out the bicentennial pigeon?

Wut?

It's not usually a good sign when a company is embarrassed of their own designs.

The not-millennium flacon.

Maybe because people laughed at the poster, or because of that weird Falcon, it was supposed to be a surprise? Disney is a ver bad company and George made a great mistake. He was probably misled by POTC and the Marvel movies, he thought they could do the equivalent with Star Wars. But they went in a completely different direction, I assume the fault is entirely on Kathleen Kennedy.

>last jedi losing to jumanji
>solo movie will undoubtedly be a financial and critical bomb
>embarrassed of their own posters
The mouse is desperate

Qi'ra is her name.

She'll outclass Han at everything and even beat him a fight, which will end with her quipping: "pfff... men".

>and critical bomb

I wouldn't count on it. Star Wars is embedded in the culture wars now. I predict it will end up with 79% fresh.

She will be the one piloting Falcon during Kessel run, Han and Chewie will be on backseats exhchanging looks in awe. Solo will also say something about their odds during that and Qi'ra will turn to him, look him in the eye and say 'never tell me the odds' with disgust.

oh jesus christ
"moloch" is going to be han's boss on corellia, and have to chase him with the hounds

that whole scene is going to be embarrassing

>that whole movie is going to be embarrassing
there you go, saved you the trouble of seeing it now.

I think Disney shills were particularly quiet when this leaked.
Maybe they knew the truth and didn’t want to fight a losing battle.

I don't like the OH NO NO meme but seriously look at Chewbaccas head. Who approved this?

He doesn’t have a last name.

Taking all bets for when and how they steal the lines
> I love you/I know
> never tell me the odds
> I got a bad feeling about this
> who’s scruffy looking
>I am not a committee
>this is no cave
>don’t all thank me at once

She's the one who actually did the kessel run in 50 parnigs because Han was too lazy and sucks.

>Moloch
What did (((they))) mean by this?

Satan was too obvious

They probably will put a scene of Chewbacca kicking a pepe frog for good measure.

Ugly frog aliens in the next movie. Won’t the creator sue them though?
Disney opening themselves to a lawsuit doesn’t seem smart

Solo will tell Danyris he loves her, she’ll say I know.

Theater walls will crack and splinter as women shriek out YAS QUEEEEEEN

He is talking about the Century Duck