ITT: youtube film critics

>ITT: youtube film critics

When the fuck is he going to release a new video?

Either at the end of the month or next month he might do something for the clusterfuck that was TALK
Or not at all. He does what he wants and that's it.

E;R's opinions are absolute trash, but his edits and commentary are really entertaining.

His TFA review was the Plinkett review we should have got

Hopefully never. Stop watching Pewdiepie-tier message board culture-pandering bollocks.

What if the person is an active poster of said board?

Doesn't redeem the witless brainless content.

E;R you faggot, I know you're here. Just upload a fucking video already you lazy nigger.

>MUH SEEKRIT KKKLUB!!!1!1!1!

It's not about a preciousness over this board's culture. This board's culture is irredeemably awful.

t. reddit

first that bitchute link that know one even asked for now a thread what are the odds you finally making more korra reviews fag could be making that easy youtube buxs

>bitchute link

Kill yourself.

He's nitpicky to a distgusting extreme, if like to see a list of his favorite movies to judge his taste

I loved the analysis on 2049, see and fury road. This said, I grasped from his vids he lurks here, so I basically just posted to say hi.

I used to think this, but I now retroactively think he was right all along after watching TLJ.

Except BR2049, he was in the wrong.

Yeah cause this board's culture is fine and definitely not universally hated or anything

Did you actually like the Fury Road video? That shit was like a teenager made it

On what is wrong in 2049?
The thing of the events of the first movie been somewhat planned was a bullshit.

I'm not a video editing expert, so no opinion on that regard. The analysis was sound, extreme, but sound.

he only has 2 good videos why bother watching anything more

No it fucking wasn't, he was nitpicking literally every step and then just outright not paying attention at others.

Are you retarded

>He likes a handful of animu so he's shit

No one in this thread said that

Thx 4 the selfie

>Except BR2049, he was in the wrong.
Nah, he's right. It would have worked better as a standalone Goose movie about an autistic android and his VR waifu than as a sequel to BR.

He admited being wrong later in the comments.

>See his videos on Get Out, Korea, and TFA
>alright seems like a sensible guy
>go to channel page
>Sees Mad Max video thumbnail
>Fuck this guy

Needs to pick his battles better.

>Except BR2049, he was in the wrong.
That's literally the only video where i can say for sure that he was 100% right. He actually shows facts and interviews with the directors here.

So? Does it make the actual video any less shit?

I enjoyed his TFA vid because it was literally just a disstrack. Him trying to do "sound" analysis is the cringiest thing on the fucking planet because he has no idea what he's talking about

I legit thought it was a YTP

is he ded

>tfw no miss peregrine review
>tfw no death note review
>tfw no the last jedi review
Fuck you E;R, at least give us a justification if you are going to be inactive, you promised us.

>listening to anyone under 30
Stop.
>listening to someone with a cartoon/furry/anime profile picture
Sutoppu.

>listening to a fat old midwesterner who larps as a fatter, older midwesterner
stop

t. butthurt gen-x

YMS is a gay furry and is imo the best reviewer in youtube.
Which channels do you watch?

He has so many videos on gay anime and kids shows but his star wars/br/fury road SYLE videos are an entertaining watch

Kermodeandmayo

YMS is a witless pseud pedant shit with a voice so measly and annoying it could topple a government. C-tier at best.

None.

Looks like an alt-right idiot. Why should I watch him?

wow so psychotic anime dude :) intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor just like me

His voice is funny as fuck, it makes his videos more entertaining.

(You) shouldn't

He sounds like a trans manlet twink. Makes me want to kill people.

I like this man (even though he is a weaboo faggot).

His voice is pleasant and his edits are good.

Furthermore--it isn't annoying critique that shits on everything, he actually likes things too.

They events of the first movie weren't planned.
Wallace was trying to make Deckard uncomfortable with what little he actually knows about his situation. He brings up him being an android too, and both subjects he gives a "maybe this happened, or maybe not" scenario.

>some underage fag states the obvious that any human being should be able to see for himself
>people actually give that redundant nonsense views
why?

Oh and one more thing--the dude hasn't begged for money and I don't believe his videos are monetizable...

He just does it because he likes entertaining us.

t. Not E;R

because he's cool like me and isn't afraid to say something controversial. also the edits are so funny in his videos

>Kermodeandmayo
>Sees TLJ review
>I really like it
Trash

Apparently he quite liked Sicario.

>reviewers must agree with me to be good
Brainlet-tier response. Try again.

He liked Blade runner 2049.

What anime is that from?

His reasons to like it are terrible.
He is saying that the comedy was well done and the character are well done.
Never mentions how it makes no sense and contradicts a lot of shit from OT and TFA.
Or how the character are OOC just for the sake of comedy in TLJ, See poe.
I just don't think i can't take these guys seriously.
I disagree with a lot of thinks that Adam says but at least he makes sense.

>politics
>anti-feminism
>racism
>Trumpism
>"legend of whorra"
>anime
This guy is a caricature.

They're honestly fine.
>I just don't think i can't take these guys seriously.
That's your problem, then. Kermode is more experienced and more qualified than anyone on YouTube, and that's a fact.

Kermode doesn't like Star Wars.

>racism
where?

"The characters acts in way that makes sense for the characters"
>Poe and Finn are super friends in TFA, He was even the one that gave him his name
>Poe barely seems to give a fuck when he finds that Finn is alive in TLJ and they make a marvel-tier joke about it.
>Finn gets back to be a coward after everything in TFA
>Everything about Luke

Anti-semitism

Ah, that explains it.
Maybe i should see their others videos.

>admits he's unironically a nazi
>"where's the racism"

>any human being should be able to see for himself
And yet they don't. which is why we need more youtubers like him

>saying some is jewish is anti-semetic

>making fun of jews is anti-semitism
When did this place become reddit?

>admits he's unironically a Nazi
where?

He is a professional critic, so his reviews are about all kinds of films. He watches more than just Hollywood blockbusters.

I'm an actual Nazi user, so this isn't a criticism of E;R, but it's blatantly clear what his views of the world are. Do you follow his twitter or know anything about him at all?

His criticisms of Jews are totally serious.

>professional critic

>I'm an actual Nazi

He's like the Sup Forums version of Stephen Colbert. At his core, he's unremarkable and sometimes even objectively wrong, but he's popular because he knows how to pander to circlejerks while passing it off as his own genuine opinion.

>Mark James Patrick Kermode (né Fairey;[2][3] born 2 July 1963)[4][5] is an English television and film critic. He is the chief film critic for The Observer, contributes to the magazine Sight & Sound, and co-presents the BBC Radio 5 Live show Kermode and Mayo's Film Review and the BBC Two arts programme The Culture Show. Kermode writes and presents a film-related video blog for the BBC, and is a member of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Kermode is a founding member of the skiffle band the Dodge Brothers, for which he plays double bass.

>Anarcho-Capimemeism

absolute pleb. the fact that anyone would even watch this trash is proof that this board is utter shit.

lmao kill yourself LARPer faggot

>Professional Youtube """critic"""

>he's popular
>30 unique posters, most negative

his content is specious garbage which people don't want to admit to enjoying, but they do anyway because it agrees with their fee-fees

and who are these "people" you are talking about you pretentious wannabe psychologist?

you can say that about any reviewer, or anyone who has an opinion for that matter.

Isn't the Nostalgia Critic supposed to be a pro critic too?

the brainlets who watch youtube reviews.

Well to be fair it's hard for someone like him to be popular in a place like this since he doesn't pretend to be your internet friend in his reviews.

He's a comedian. As is anyone that performs under a pseudonym.

Internet says yes but i refuse to believe that.

>the brainlets who watch youtube reviews.
So most of Sup Forums since every time RLM uploads a HITB or BOTW there's always a couple of threads that hit bump limit.

faggot you best be making that TLJ video right now
I need my dose

ok here it is
>The last jedi? more like the last KEK
>admiral gender studies
>Leia poppins, bcuz GURL POWER xD
>Luke is a murderer, I bet Kathleen Kennedy did this
>posts that picture of Holdo and the writer
>keeps posting pics of Rian Johnson in lieu of critique
>autistic screeching about hyperspace jump

how did i do?

E;R's trash opinions and 'le edgy reactionary (((humor)))' makes me wonder how anyone but a complete brainlet can enjoy him.

ralph 4 life

That guy is no better. Sub-Plinkett.

Hi Ralph

fuck forgot
>obsesses over rose
>takes mark hamill's comments out of context (+ sad music)
>completely buttblasted by canto bight because GOMMUBISM
>actually dies when Rose says "now it's worth it"
>spends 20 minutes twitching on the floor because he can't understand simple dialogue

Hey there, mouse

i like E;R's vids, and if you're reading this, buddy, cheers!

I remember when Ralph was making really shitty short films on his channel, id laugh at them with my friends

Those were better times

Ignore this poster, he's a Chu

Sup Forums hates him because he says the same stuff they say and he makes money off it

pure jealousy.

I don't know what that means. The guy in the OP is still a fucking cockroach and his content is lowest common denominator trash.