ITT: the worst episodes of a cartoon

ITT: the worst episodes of a cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EVJgl7W6ZR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Steven says he can't take the gems individually because of their individual hangups
>Takes them as one being with all their hangups

How does this even make sense?

his intelligence takes a large dip when he's facing incredibly trivial matters

Steven is a child

>14

That's not a ronaldo episode

Here's my entry

This triggers my PTSD

Didn't they literally make this episode like 3 more times with different characters?

Everyone hated this episode, but at least Arnold makes a cute bunny

I also personally hated the one where they had to look after eggs because they all felt out of character

I mean I hated Fusion Cuisine

but its not the worst episode of Steven Universe

Maybe the worst episode of season 1 but like half of the episodes in season 4 were worse than it easily

Sitcom logic

The obvious answer was just to bring Pearl and have to decline to eat for some reason

You know it's bad when even the people who made it don't like it.

i fucking wish this was the worst episode

i want to say The New Lars. the weird townie obliviousness thing reaced critical mass and actually ruined whatever thin point the episode might have had just to keep dumping on lars. I'm not a mrEnter fag, I do think well done "mean" humor can be good, but this just wasn't funny

but of course any ronaldo focus episode gets nominated by default

I dunno as dumb and sitcommy as OP's pick was, it didn't make me cringe to the point that I couldn't even finish it.

Pic related however made me fucking hate all three of these characters.

>Not any Ronaldo episode

Introducing Flame Princess may have been a mistake

but the way she and Finn broke up was way more awful. Fire and Frost or whatever it was called was the worst

Than again Breezy is also an episode that exists

I haven't watched Adventure Time in a dog's age, how did Finn and FP break up?
What happened in Breezy?

Finn developed some sort of violence fetish so he baited FP and Ice King into fighting. He fucks up and FP dumps him.

But that's not Rocknaldo or The Onion Gang

Some weird shit about a Cosmic Owl dream and Finn tricking FP into fighting the Ice King because it was cool to watch them fight, it was really dumb

Breezy takes some more explaining, basically Finn lost his right arm and had a flower where it was suppose to be, so a bee fucked with his flower and the arm grew back

They broke up because Finn was having magical wet dreams about FP fighting Ice King, so he started secretly forcing them into confrontations where they would fight.

there has to be a worst episode than that

Honestly the only bad part was Mordecai losing his spaghetti at the very end

season 4 sarcastic memer lapis>>>>season 3 quiet depressio literally-dead-air lapis

probably the reason we didn't have a barn episode smoothing the transition between Barn Mates and Beta is because zuke pitched an episode, rebecca approved it because she's a doormat, and CN literally rejected it for being anti-entertainment

Probably Pixtopia

You know an episode is bad when its mostly about characters that are literally cut out of the show

>there has to be a worst episode than that
you're probably right, but it's the only episode of Regular Show that I remember to dislike the most.

I don't get this meme

Princess Fragrance

what meme?

That's just the worst episode of ATLA or do you have a counter point to that?

I don't watch that series besides when i happen to catch it on tv, why is that episode bad?

its a lot of things, but simply put it feels the laziest

Its pretty late in the season, Rose is basically the meekest kid in school so she seems so far out of character as the villain its silly, it feels like she was turned only cause they had to get through the class list, also not a fair of her Akumatized character design, they heavily lean on mind control powers and Chloe as the main cause of the conflict. And there is a subplot about Tikki being sick, which while not bad on its own, basically leads to Marinette having to running around without powers most of the episode, oh and there is some dumb shit about a foreign prince or whatever idk

I just realized that the fusion of the four main gems seems to be way bigger than Fluorite, a fusion of six gems.

your wrong

your wrong simply because Avatar Day was a comedy episode, it was played up for laughs to be silly, they played that two warring tribes episode completely straight

you realize that Flourite seems to be mostly made out of Peridot's right?

Oh, thanks for telling me user

The great divide was almost all comedy

if it was actually attempting to be funny, it didn't do a very good job at it

all comedy is derived from fear

>from fear

1.Annihilation Earth!
2.Bahamarama
3.Timebreaker
4.Cover Girls
5.The Butterfly Effect
6.It Could've Been Great
7.Weirdmageddon
8.The Wild Thronberrys Movie (Of course it's a film)
9.Down To A Fiery Finish
10.Pups Save The Songbirds

The second half of season 5 took a pretty huge dip in quality

>falling for the Breezy is bad meme

DUDE NUCLEAR FAMILIES LMAO

>Down To A Fiery Finish
>unironically expecting Ash to win

shame this lovely she-devil is tied to such a horrid episode with a messed up moral

I knew the show was dead in the water during the first season. The still slice-of-lifeness gave me pause and I thought "could they actually pull off a satisfying end with Homeworld?" I mean the show still meandered up until this point, but it's funny looking back on the gradual shift from SU then to SU now with the inclusion of actual fight scenes and lessence of self-contained episodes.

at least that episode was still generally on FUCKING MODEL

>Pearl
>Pretending to be Greg's wife
>Pretending she gave birth to Steven
>Expecting her to go through a whole fucking meal like that without squawking "Muh Rose" when Garnet isn't there to kick her leg under the table

Don't pretend she wouldn't get off to the thought of being Greg's runner-up wife.

Let's not go there user

No Ash loss could be as stupid as his sinnoh league match.
They spend all of sinnoh showing how much ash has improved as a trainer, but throw some last minute bullshit to maintain the status quo, and then when the next pokemon arc started they just rebooted everything anyway!

If they knew they were going to reset ash back to Age 10 and forget the last 4 seasons, why not let his sinnoh arc have a satisfying ending.

The Great Divide was made a whole lot worse if you were around when it was Nick's favorite episode to run into the ground. AtLA doesn't have a whole lot of very episodic episodes that play well all on their own, but for some reason they had to pick that one to rerun over and over and it just got worse at every viewing when you knew about all those other great episodes of the show that they never reaired.

>It Could've Been Great

Isn't that the episode with this gem? This line was one of the most satisfying scenes in the entire show for me. I'd been waiting a long goddamn time for somebody to call out Rose on her shit.

>first half of the season was pretty decent
>second half was absolute dog shit
What went so fucking wrong

I ship Greg and Pearl

>tfw he gets away with literally everything in the end
for what purpose

People who dislike it usually do because of how poorly the gems react to Peridot. She obviously has no idea what she did wrong, but the gems refuse to talk to her.

>No Ash loss could be as stupid as his sinnoh league match.
You're wrong, user. So very wrong.

At least with his Sinnoh League match, he was facing off against legendaries. As bullshit as it was, because it showed that the writers had to toss a random guy with Legendaries out of the blue at him to get him to lose, at least there was a reason.

His Kalos League loss? That was bullshit. You build up his rivalry with Alain by having them previously battle two different times with Ash losing both times, but almost winning the second time, and then build up the idea of him winning in their third encounter, only to have it not happen because status quo.

You have Goodra, who was one of Ash's strongest Kalos Pokemon, return to his team only to job super hard to a Bisharp.

Then you have Greninja, Ash's strongest Kalos Pokemon with ancient prophesy transformation power, losing to a goddamn Charizard via a single Blast Burn.

The Kalos League ending was just all kinds of fucked up, and it felt as if the writers were gunning for Ash winning, but got told from higher ups to not have him win.

Then you have the bullshit that was the Unova League, Cameron, his Plot Armor Riolu/Lucario, and the Pokemon that no idiot of his caliber should even have any place owning.

Ash's Sinnoh match and loss are leagues better than what came after it.

Why not just bring Pearl as his mom (she's practically his stepmom anyway) and say she's on a diet or something? And if he really wanted to bring Garnet and Amethyst, he could just say that they're his aunt and big sister.

Good choice, but I still considered pic related worse.

The whole season was kinda bad

Honestly, taking Pearl would have been the best move. Just saw she's on a highly specific diet or something.

Onion Gang is the worst anyways.

What I don't understand is why Arnold when out of his way to apologize to Iggy in the first place, a character we never see prominently again..

The whole set up to that episode was frustrating.

>What happened in Breezy?
Finn has depression, involving losing his arm, revelations with his dad, and generally being alone in the world. He tries to drown his sorrows in princess pussy with a bunch of short-lived, casual, meaningless relationships while being followed around by a bee who's lusting after him (or more specifically the flower growing out of his arm) who he's oblivious to. Things sort of blow up with the bee, Finn gets literally raped by Lumpy Space Princess, some shit happens with the bee and his flower stump and his arm grows back, and the Bee leaves him forever.

This thread's got potential.

Finally, someone dislikes this episode as much as I did.

What? The worst episode was Grim Reaper Gutters.

>and his arm grows back
Technically it wasn't even actually his arm, and just the Grass Sword mimicking his arm or whatever.

Fusion Cuisine was great. I wish it was the worst episode, then we'd never have to had experience shit like Rocknaldo.

True, but that wasn't clearly explained at that point, and wasn't really addressed until much later. There all we got was seeing a thorn in his palm.

12 at the time

>Rocknaldo
yeah this is the worst

Niggawatt

Any of the first four or so episodes are much, much worse

Still a good episode, but the jokes felt few and far between compared to the rest of the series

The storyboarder said it was based off of his twenties and he thought it was beautiful.

A episode so hated that it is the only pre-weirdmageddon episode not to be mentioned in Journal 3 book. So I'm guessing the staff weren't too proud of it.

>shitty ms paint episode compilation
Mr.Enter get out of here.

It had some great episodes though like the choices, code, copycats and the console

Technically he was caught and got ducked up by blood trap

It's just bloo did a while lot more damage in catching bendy for something so minor that it was overshadowes

Avatar Day is a million times better than that shitshow, it's one of my favorite episodes in fact.
You don't know what you're talking about.

I genuinely don't remember it airing that much, I remember them airing the Jet episode more

It's because Arnold is a massive sub who wanted to be Iggy's personal sex slave after years of being used and abused by the boarders

vocaroo.com/i/s0EVJgl7W6ZR

So The Great Divide was a proto-TTG? Fuck it.

I vaguely remember being annoyed by this episode, what happened?

The Console was great but The Choices and the Code were lame as fuck and The Copycats was trash

'Your Ed here'

Seriously it's just Kevin being a dick to the Eds more than usual

>tfw we fought against this

Why'd it have to be this way, bros?

it was just plain bland and mediocre also the sheer fact that fucking woolies got 2 appearances this season but guardian got none triggers me beyond belief

I liked the Woolies. I thought it was fine for a second episode of a show that still seemed to be figuring some things out.

Jack and the Farting Dragon was the worst episode.

the rest of the episode was alright save the forced lapiss drama , and unusually nonchalant Garnet at the end

It's okay. It's start of Jack's journey and he makes a mistake, believing Kritchellites first. There's and I'd mention "Jack remembers the past", which is just random bits of flashbacks.

>and unusually nonchalant Garnet at the end
this was the only part of the episode I fucking hated

stuff like Quest Buy, Monster Arm, and School Spirit is way stronger

don't think Pixtopia's the worst even of just the first season, but it's down there

Nice b8 OP

Everyone knows is rocknaldo you mongo

Of course they react poorly. Normies don't like being redpilled.

>the animation was so shit that the team working on this episode was fired soon afterwards
>the writing was beyond retarded and offered none of BTAS's usual psychologism or effort

I knew I shouldn't have come to this thread

>Jack remembers the past
Can we vote this user out of Sup Forums somehow? Please?