What's the funniest thing he's done Sup Forums ?

what's the funniest thing he's done Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxx9I8V4fjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjlUsKiyCY
youtube.com/watch?v=SMKEpou86Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make me get a boner when he was dressed up as a slut trying to get sexually harassed

Ricky Spanish.

Create an alternate, moral identity over a pair of gloves, then kill it.

It's amazing how far he's come since pecan sandies.

Being a snappy yet bitchy queen in every episode.

Also comparing Meg to an ugly dog with cancer that deserves to be put down

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

or
>Maybe baby!

When he killed five guys over $20

Peacocking with Stan

>I dreamt of Paris again last night

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxx9I8V4fjA

He's killed six for $19

This character is funny, yes...but also fucking TERRIFYING. The shit he's done, and is morally lacking enough TO do, the HUGE number of alter-egos living perfectly-functioning lives at any given moment AT THE SAME TIME...just frightening.

when he does the gay

i honestly find roger the worst part of the show and it baffles me how people find his antics funny rather than overwrought or edgy

You for watching it.

"Give the cutest kid this"
>gives stan a dollar
"and give the ugliest one this
>Slaps the shit out of him.

he dresses nicer than anyone I've ever met

I wouldn't call his antics outright funny, but he's pretty consistently amusing. I like that scene when Roger won't sign Hayley's internship form and they have a back and forth trying to create a persona that outranks or overwrites the other.

He killed 6 for 19 though.

because you have poor standards

Trying to kill the Smiths because of the roast.

I don't know that this would qualify as funniest, but my personal favorite is when he has the football jock persona and breaks some girl's heart when she finds out he's going to a different college. Only then because of this line:
>I didn't want you to find out this way! I wanted you to find out by you going and me not being there!

That recent episode where he convinced Steve and his friends to throw eggs on cars from the overpass.
>"WE CAN STILL HAVE A NICE DAY."

I liked the horse episode where he goes zooming down the interstate aided by an industrial sized can of lube and doesn't show up again until the last minute of the episode where he comes crashing into the living room.
Other than that, I like the reveal that everyone in the family has at least one persona they can't see through. Makes me wonder who else Roger could be

RAIDER DAVE!

Ricky Spanish....

What's your favorite Steven Universe episode? Do you want a Starbucks coffee in your safe space? By the way, your Hillary Clinton poster is torn. THAT COULD OFFEND SOMEBODY!

I hope that doesn't turn out to just be a throwaway premise. AD used to have a fairly good sense of continuity, but lately it's been suffering from similar problems that The Simpsons have. Except much funnier.

If they do bring it back up, who do you think would be the funniest reveal for the other members of the family?

>Oh thank god, I'm only the secretary.

>Hey! I'm an associate!

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjlUsKiyCY

That time he fought Alex Rosewater and devastated the city in the process, then convinced his girlfriend to undo the damage by putting the show into syndication.

>I think I know someone who can help!
>I hope it's not me
>Oh good, I'm just the secretary.

When he kills off his ex-police officer persona to prank Steve and his friends.

Everything is edgy for you thin skinned faggot

Which personas were each of them not able to see through? I forget. I know they just play along with his Max Jets persona because that persona's likable and loaded.

The only ones we know of are Stan's and Steve's. I'm wondering who Haley and Francine's personas are. And it's entirely possible that the family have more than one persona they can't see through.
I do wonder who Francine and Haley can't tell it's Roger though.

>mebby bebby

The one scene where they get high and Roger is holding a bag of cat food.

Colton Lancington, renegade space cop who struggles to keep his bipolar order in check, always make laugh

The 200. By far.

Economics isnt evil.

"Franny I haven't been completely honest with you"

"You're going to kill five people over twenty dollars?"
"Are you really asking that to someone who, just last week, killed six people over nineteen dollars?"
"Oh yeah..."

But no, the funniest thing Roger ever did was throw Jeff into the teleportation beam to the ship, especially after that long, sad montage of all the shit he's done throughout the show.

I'm surprised I don't hate Roger that much. Usually this type of character doesn't land, but somehow they nailed it.

"I can move really, really fast"

>Roger uses his christmas butt wish to get a porche instead of returning things to normal
youtube.com/watch?v=SMKEpou86Fk