WE DID IT BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJgL9pbDLBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was thinking maybe I should give WW a shot
but now it's clear Captain Underpants is the real money movie

Oh shit, guess I gotta see both this weekend

DCucks BACK ON SUICIDE WATCH

Will Captain Underpants be the best capeshit film of 2017?

WEDGIE

POWER

>Captain Underpants is the best Capeshit film of all time

If it look great but all trailers look great. If it's shit or just "okay" I can easily see Nick Kroll's character being the best part of the movie.
pic related

Companyfags btfo
How will they ever recover?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

BLUNDER BITCH DOA

>6 reviews

Don't care which one gets the higher score, but seriously, give it some time.

>6 reviews
>average rating 7/10

Haven't seen Logan yet but all the other "Game changing" capeshit movies age like shit on a sidewalk. Captain Underpants has a chance.

I don't think Captain Underpants will end with a higher score but I'll be glad if it ends up with an score over 80. I really like the visual style, it's a lot like the one BlueSky used in the Peanuts movie.

CU is a movie for little children and grandma and grandpa, obviously it's going to perform well.

Good lord I want this timeline to be real

Source? As far as I've seen this isn't true.

Logan is silly and when the moviefags grow up they'll realize it was arguably one of the worst x-movies. Not x3 level but it won't hold up.

It's overlong, tries to be serious but is ragingly silly, and most of the emotional levity is brought in by liking Jackman and Stewart as people and having seen them in the roles for a long time.

>Children and old people are smart enough to understand the complex lore and backstory of Captain Underpants

Captain Underpants showed more skin, what can you do?

Lmao

Yeah. It's fairly meta in a kid-friendly sort of way. The fictional creation of these delinquent kids comes to life because of their antics and they have to take on the roles of exhausted caretakers and "adults" in managing their former source of escapism so he doesn't hurt anyone (who doesn't have it coming) or himself.

>mfw Lego Batman was GOAT
>mfw Captain Underpants is looking just as good
I don't give a shit about capecomics or the MCU/DEU but as a cartoonfag this has been a damn good year.

The trailer didn't give me hope though. Is it actually a decent adaptation?

I 100% forsee this happening. Especially after BvS lost to Secret Life of Pets last year

See Disney knows never to compete with the "low-brow CGI movie aimed at young kids" movie. You won't win. Nobody wins. Unless it's liquid shit and even that's not a guarantee

Ghost in the Shell already came out?

The theme by Weird Al should change your mind. Not saying it's GOING to, and I'll have to respect any opinion that comes afterwards. inb4 hurr durr

youtube.com/watch?v=BJgL9pbDLBE

It came out months ago

And it was pure godawful shit too

Boss Baby was the better movie lets be honest here

which is why a boss baby 2 is already in production

I know this is a joke but ive been to other people who seriously think Captain Underoants is gonna make WW underperform.

Like folks cant see multiple movies or that these movies dont have vastily different audiences.

Ive read the books as a kid but Kevin Hart isnt that great an actor and even worse voice actor, i have no intetest in seeing it til its on dvd.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

That's not how Burger logic works, user. It doesn't matter if the movies are not even remotely in competition, they were out at the same time and therefore one of them has to "win," and the one that "lost," even if it did well by other metrics, is still the "loser."

>i have no interest in seeing it til its on dvd
I feel the same way about most dceu movies. they always see to fix all the problems after release so its best to save your money and wait for dvd