twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSRIs

10 years in Japanese jail

Who cares

SRS

playing the dark lord in a flashback scene in Bright 2

SARS

Question.

How easy would it be to rob one of these rich youtubers?

What do you mean

Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

Itsgonnahurt.com

balding

>Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

Asian men always win

>ywn be friends with Ricegum and Logan Paul

twitter.com/loganpaul/status/828396106467905537

>>>reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

Imagine being around these two and attempting to have a conversation whilst they jump around incessantly and ramble into their phones

>>Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

They live in these by themselves in big houses with thousands of dollars of electronics and shoes piled up everywhere. Also all their addresses are available online as well as a perfect layout of the interiors.
How easy would it be to roll up and clean them out.

Irrelevance and death

>White
>Handsome
>Rich

A slap on the wrist and becoming even richer.

They aren't really dating, you dweebs.

they were literally making out at her birthday party. there are numerous vids with Ricegum on his youtube channel calling her his girlfriend.

Notice how Jewtube doesn't even try to remove the suicide video until Logan did it by himself? He's one of their top cash cow and Jewtube will protect him at all costs.

realistically how does one make it like these faggots?

after deep contemplation i have deduced that they live a life equivalent of a roman emperor

What's next for Logan Paul's hair?

>watching handegg match
Fucking retards confirmed

be moderately attractive for your rice, shit out content that anyone ages 8-18 and manchildren would like, and hope you're lucky enough to get featured by anybody thats already "made it"

Logan Paul is Jewish himself.

How do you know it isn't all an act?

for your race*

Make corny jokes to underage tweens and then get them to watch your videos and set up a Patreon.

Even more reason for Jewtube to shield him

wh*te man's curse

>ywn be friends with Ricegum and Logan Paul
God is real and he must love me very much

>whore
>girlfriend

pick one

take it easy ''tiger''

the memes get to me

because all i do is shitpost and these guys are just shitposting IRL

it made me question alot recently because even krager is sort of infamous on Sup Forums

is this were society is headed?

Let his grievous mistake be a lesson to him

Pretty easy. They seem quite clueless on the realities and harshness of the criminal world. Just stake out their place and record their routines and strike when they're not home for a long period of time

are you 12?

carrying on as usual. Taking a break from making videos is a PR move decided by his dozen professional handlers like his agent, manager, youtube, disney executives, his mom, etc.

He'll still be a narcissistic multi-millionaire in his 20s, the japanese suicide video controversy will do just about nothing to change his character. These types never feel any regret for their actions and they get away with it with because of their status.

he'll keep getting some hate in the short term but people have a really short attention span so it'll all blow over and people will eventually be defending him by saying things like "he already apologized, took a break from making videos, and it happened a long time ago"

so it'll just be like nothing happened within a few months.

>>>>>handsome

What was the reaction Japan had about Logan Paul? Or they didn't really care.

They want him jailed.

I find these men quite shallow and pedantic.

They couldn't care less about the suicide video. I mean they've commented about how his "raising awareness" didn't seem sincere or well thought out, but it's basically a non-issue.
The thing they do absolutely care about is all the other shit he was doing in the streets breaking shit, harassing people, and generally being a douchebag nuisance. They don't want that shit in their country. And it's not necessarily white people they don't want, since they'll spend a thousand years hating the koreans and chinese to death before they hate an american, but they seem to focus more on how it's a "youtuber" who's the bad guy here.
At least that's what I saw on 2ch/5ch.

>running without a headband or hat
What the fuck? Enjoy sweaty hair in your eyes

>being this retarded

little asian dick can't penetrate dat ass

Thanks man.

Sucking dicks in a public restroom?