It aint gonna milk itself, bitch!

It aint gonna milk itself, bitch!

Why did the siren seemed to be enjoying being milked? I mean cows don't enjoy being milked. what did Rian mean by this? is he really that perverted?

This scene was quite hot desu

Do you think he fucked it?

>you are her after events of TLJ, and came for milking like every few days, sit relaxed there and wait for Luke... and wait... and wait. Luke never shows up again anymore.
DAAAAMN FEELS

Luuuke confirmed, not Luke.

>skipping over Luuke

Did they have to make it reclining?
Did they have to give it crotch-tits?

Besides the titty walrus, which I guess I'm supposed to call a siren, I noticed how Nu-wars seems to be treating its space fauna weirdly. At least compered to the OT and prequels.

We've had two movies now where two supposed well-known alien creatures are shown. The orbs with mouths and tentacles are apparently super dangerous and everyone goes "what, you're carrying THOSE? are you crazy?" and then in TLJ we have the space horses with weirdly anthropomorphized face designs and asian girl goes "I've always wanted to see one of those".
Alien creatures have never been put into the spotlight like that before in star wars. There are many memorable creatures designs, but they used to be just kind of 'there' and no one really cared or pointed them out. Even when Han shoots the space bat he only reacts like "ech, one of those, how annoying" And Leia, much less experienced in space travel, doesn't seem to know what they are.
Yet now, in Nu-wars, in two separate movies, each has one supposed "legendary" alien creature everyone is supposed to know about.
"Oh my god, are you carrying space squids?"
"Oh my god, are those space horses?"

And there are more instances, like the weirdly long shot of the desert pig with the gigantic nose that seems to be just there to say "look guys! Practical effects!" Same with the strange crow thing.
Or how the other two alien creatures in TLJ each have rather large amounts of screen time for things that are only really background clutter, The crystal foxes and the porgs.

This is not really a complaint, but something weird I noticed about how the new movies treat their alien fauna.

It's because these films are directed by complete hacks who get to make movies thanks to their connections not talent. Plus they think they are smarter than the audience, which is untrue

lol

post your best mark hamilK stuff!

Cows do like being milked, it pains them if their udders are swollen.

I wish it had been Rey. :(

You just know after years of being alone on that island Luke probably resorted to fucking the native animals. I bet they were glad he died

can you milk a whale? or a sea lion?

What did cows do before humans, they all just burst into milk?

They breastfed milk to their children like all other animals.

You can milk anything with nipples

mammals, not every animal does it, only mammals
whales and sea lions are mammals

Cows don't naturally lactate all the time you know.

>can you milk a whale?

Yeah. One of the classic scenes of moby dick is when the boys kill a female whale and her pup and have this massive amount of milk to share with the whole ship from cutting it open when the boys have only had rancid water and watered down flat beer for months. They were real happy.

Did luke make space cheese

>you will NEVER milk daisy

she would need to have tits to start with

What if JEWS are using that scene to scare men away from MILK and into SOYS dark embrace? Your memes are actually helping them undermine white men

Rey slowly reached out and took the creature’s teats in her hand. They were very warm, their skin smooth as silk. The breasts themselves were hefty, and felt rather firm in her grasp. She rolled them around a little, each perky teat shifted against its neighbor, slipping about as they were each manipulated by her fingers. The oval shapes shown off all the more as she moved them around, and the sizable things filled her hand quite well. Rey smiled to herself, a little feeling of power building in her belly and rising through the rest of her body. The beast made no attempts to hide its groan, or its arousal. As she gently caressed the Thala-siren's teats with the warm, soft cloth, the nipples slowly hardened.

She leaned forward until her body pressed to its. Her breasts ended up pressed against the creature’s mammaries. It groaned at the warm, soft feel of the woman's flesh against its own, and Rey could feel a murmur of excitement shoot through both of them. Still holding them in both hands, she continued to lean forward until she pressed her soft full lips against one of the creature’s teats. The feel of her mouth brushing its most sensitive part made it hiss in excitement. Rey felt the Thala-siren's flipper shift beneath her, the rough skin brushing and pressing against her rump, the muscles rolling between her thighs did not help diminish her own arousal at all.

Rey began to kiss the beasts's teats. Holding them steady between her hands and breasts, she began to brush her lips all around their pointy, flared tips. Her lips were like bliss in physical form, a kiss of delight that roamed around the creature's most private place. She moved her face down a little, kissing all along the udder. Soon, she was sliding her body down as well. Her breasts ran over its ridges, and before long, her lips did the same.

The Thala-siren's groans were growing steadily louder, and neither of them truly knew how much pleasure the creature could take before it could no longer hold back from releasing its milk. Obviously, Rey had never given such pleasure to a Thala-siren before, and in fact had scarcely imagined such a thing until a short time ago. The beast for its part had not been gifted pleasure by Luke for ages and began felt the warm frothy seed well up within it. Still, neither of them made any effort to reverse course.

As she lapped at the engorged teats, Rey felt the animal tensing, pulsing faintly in her stroking hand. So she eased it away from the tip, and instead stroked down its entire shaft. She did so gently, and slowly, wanting to keep the creature quite excited but not set it off just yet. In the back of her mind, Rey still could scarcely believe she was actually pleasuring a Thala-siren. Some part of her that was quite well suppressed for the moment was afraid she might come to regret this in the growing days. It was as though her subconscious realized she had merely gotten carried away from her purpose on Ahch-To, and such a dalliance with a wicked beast like this was wholly against the Jedi teachings. Another part of her idly wondered if it even mattered.

For the most part, though, Rey was greatly enjoying herself. She was not unfamiliar with the act of pleasuring another. Before she came to set foot on her journey of discovering the Force she'd gone through hard times on Jakku. It was an act she'd never enjoyed when performing it for money, food, or favors, but when her life had improved to some extent, and she was occasionally able to please someone she actually cared for, she found the act could be greatly pleasurable to her, even if it was not always reciprocated.

Rey wasn't about to stop now. The young Jedi began to lap along the each mammarie’s ridges, rolling her tongue across them again and again. As the beast groaned and trembled in delight, Rey slowly moved back up each teat. She let her hand fall away from each breast, and instead pushed her hands lower between the creature’s flippers and towards its anal regions. She loved the way the wrinkled skin felt in her hand. Fat, blubbery cheeks, firm and vulnerable at the same time. If she ever wanted the beast to really know she was in charge, the creature was in no doubt as she skillfully pushed her fingers in.

Rey curled her fingers and pushed deeper. Her plush, pink lips inched along the animal's dark grey flesh all the way until she reached halfway down the base of the creature’s breasts. Rey wanted to try something else. She refused to let herself hesitate because if she stopped to think about what she was planning she might not do it. So she simply parted her lips, and pressed her mouth down around an entire breast and to the base.

She quickly retreated, focusing her attention on the rock hard teets as the Thala-siren shifted around on the wet rocks, unable to withstand such pleasure. Rey sucked each one harder as she started moving her head faster. She pressed teats against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, sucking them, sliding her mouth up and down each engorged breast.

The creature couldn't handle this for much longer. Already the Thala-siren was unconsciously arching its back as its pleasure began to build faster and faster. Its whole body was tensing up beneath its thick layer of blubber, and Rey could feel its heartbeat aching through the pulse of each breast. Little dribbles of Thala-siren milk were steadily pumping against her tongue now.

When the beast gasped and its guttural groans began to grow, Rey realized it was the verge of climax. Though she knew it was close she hadn't expected the creature the eject its seed in such a violent torrent, given the position of her face and mouth. But that was exactly what it did, and before she could even think‘how did Maz Kanata get Luke’s lightsaber’, the Thala-siren was firing its frothy milk like a firehose in her mouth.

Its wrinkled head tipped back against the rocks and it gave a great roaring cry as the beast felt release, its flippers flagging and bucking beneath her, and its back arched as natural instincts overcame the colossal beast. The thrust forced the creature’s teat deeper her into throat, and Rey only managed to pull halfway back before the animal's initial spurt of hot green milk exploded in her mouth. Now it tasted much stronger than any of the creatures on Jakku, though that might well have been due to the fact that its first blast was enough to completely fill her mouth. It splashed almost painfully hard against the back of her throat and washed back out over her lips at the same time, damn near ending up in her nose as well. She was forced to swallow quickly just to avoid choking on the stuff.

Coughing, Rey pulled her head back and closed her eyes just in time for the Thala-siren's second spurt to explode across her face. It was green, hot and frothy, even more so than she'd realized when it filled her mouth. She pulled her face out of the line of fire, but kept playing with the teats with her fingers. She'd taken it this far, and she didn't want to leave the beast unsatisfied. Leaning back, she managed to avoid getting coated with the rest of the thick release, though sticky globs of it dripped from her face and ran across her breasts in gooey splotches and lines.

Rey continued to manipulate each teat with her fingers until she was sure every drop had been spilled. When the beast began to squirm a little as oversensitivity took hold of its slowly softening breasts, she finally let her hands fall away. Rey quickly scooped up handfuls of sea water to rinse off her face and body. Later, she'd get her own hot bath with fresh water in it for a better cleansing, but for now this would do. While she rinsed the animal's milk from her bare form, she watched it slowly collect itself. It was panting heavily at first, that scaled chest rising and falling in quick succession. Gradually the Thala-siren caught its breath, and eventually lifted its wrinkled head to glance down at her.

"Well?" Rey said, a little smugness creeping into her voice. "I should get back to Luke now"
The beast watched her dress herself and make the long journey up the cliff face as the last of its milk dripped down the rocks to the sea below.

THE END

>can you milk a whale?
yes, they're mammals. their ancestors had had legs and walked on land.

do you think they used cow's milk for this scene or some other mammal for extra humiliation?

I got nipples, Skywalker, can ya milk me?

That thing has the same head as Duchess from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

Two pairs of trips confirm.

I have nipples, user, could you milk me?

Top fucking kek

>come to Sup Forums to looks for some recs
>its all just star wars bashing
I JUST WANT TO FIND A GOOD FUCKING MOVEIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

beautiful

>coming to Sup Forums for anything else than memes and racisms
this is where you failed

I just want to banepost

Darkest Hours is pretty damn good. So is The Shape of Water. I don't think "The Phantom Thread" could possibly be bad, but it might not be to everyone's tastes.

they mixed COW URINE + HUMAN MILK + 70% SPIRIT. So Luke can give realistic reaction

I never asked for these feels.
Sitting cow creature had a hard life.

It's because tumblr females and kids like cute funneh animols :)

bump for milkiez