Has tweeted dozens of times every day for months

>has tweeted dozens of times every day for months
>hasn't tweeted at all since the news broke
Has he killed himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

ya-nasty-teacup.tumblr.com/post/161263184154/no-one-will-ever-know-how-hard-i-was-laughing
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2205006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly fuck yall, I was enjoying that kids relationship with Blossom and now they'll likely tone it down if the show gets a third season

>if the show gets a third season
Heaven forbid

>Show mostly airs on Boomerang
>New episodes air on CN on a fucking Sunday

The show's fucking dead.

Hi Goldman.

One can hope.

What was his full name again?

If this shit gets a third season despite its terrible ratings something shady is going on.

user, Im still surprised it got past the pilot. Something shady has been going on in CN for years.

You goys will never understand our love.

Jake "Chemical X Means Ready for Sex" Goldman

MAYBE GENNDY CAN GET E R A D I C A T E D FOR ERASING MY DAUGHTER. MAKING MY FOOLISH SON IN LAW MISERABLE IS MY JOB!

Aku x Blossom 4eva!

Jake "If she's older than 9, I must decline" Goldman

Jake "Just Playing Possum, Still Wanna Fuck Blossom" Goldman

Jake "Give me a handy and you'll get your candy" Goldman

He's doing the only smart thing he can do. Laying low and waiting for it to die down.

Jake "if my wood harden, better go to kindergarden" Goldman

Went into hiding like Anne Frank

>kids

Okay guys, this is Jake Goldman and i'd just really like to fill you guys in on whats going on with this whole situation. I have NEVER been into Blossom at all, and any sort of interaction between my oc and Blossom is just my pals doing some good-natured ribbing. in regards to the"creepy-ness" of all of this, that was just a case of the animators (friends of mine) pulling my leg, they meant nothing behind it and it wasn't inspired by how I "feel" about a fictional character. This whole thing has spiraled out of control, so I wanted to come to where it all began, Sup Forums, or more specifically, Sup Forums, in order to help dispel these crazy notions about me. As of now, I've been in contact with the police to learn how to keep myself safe in this situation, due to all the threats I've gotten. Before, when this was all new, I'll admit I was scared that my life was going to be ruined, but not anymore. My friends and family all know who I am and they know I would never interact with a child (fictional or not) with disgusting intentions in my heart, and that has really helped me to take a step back and remember that the only responsibility I have is to help the internet understand who I am as well. This part of my life has been a horrifying, but small phase in my life but I'm not scared, I'm just not interested in it spinning any further anymore and I'd like to put an end to it as I'm sure most of you will understand. I know I'm asking alot, and I don't expect some of you to fully understand, but If you guys could just relax about all this, and give me the benefit of the doubt, I would appreciate it alot. I have no problem with you guys, but please PLEASE, stop throwing accusations. Thanks for understanding guys.

Jake "Professor Ubonium accidentally added a extra ingredient to the concoction, Chemical SEX" Goldman

Jake"still on the clock ready for some cock" Goldman

Jake, I know you are bait, but you should have learn that Sup Forums does not forgive shitty shows

Okay guys, this is Jake Goldman and i'd just really like to fill you guys in on whats going on with this whole situation. I have NEVER been into Blossom at all, and any sort of interaction between my oc and Blossom is just my pals doing some good-natured ribbing. in regards to the"creepy-ness" of all of this, that was just a case of the animators (friends of mine) pulling my leg, they meant nothing behind it and it wasn't inspired by how I "feel" about a fictional character. This whole thing has spiraled out of control, so I wanted to come to where it all began, Sup Forums, or more specifically, Sup Forums, in order to help dispel these crazy notions about me. As of now, I've been in contact with the police to learn how to keep myself safe in this situation, due to all the threats I've gotten. Before, when this was all new, I'll admit I was scared that my life was going to be ruined, but not anymore. My friends and family all know who I am and they know I would never interact with a child (fictional or not) with disgusting intentions in my heart, and that has really helped me to take a step back and remember that the only responsibility I have is to help the internet understand who I am as well. This part of my life has been a horrifying, but small phase in my life but I'm not scared, I'm just not interested in it spinning any further anymore and I'd like to put an end to it as I'm sure most of you will understand. I know I'm asking alot, and I don't expect some of you to fully understand, but If you guys could just relax about all this, and give me the benefit of the doubt, I would appreciate it alot. I have no problem with you guys, but please PLEASE, stop throwing accusations. Thanks for understanding guys.

lol

Jake "I'm in heaven, when she is seven" Goldman

Jake "Unload my nine in the welfare line" Goldman.

I wonder """""who""""" could be behind this

Jake "I'm busy when she's not bushy" Goldman

Jake Goldman is personally paying for the show's production for reasons unknown.

Jake "although she's all mine, I mostly just watch" Goldman

Jake "Keep Reading The Lines, I'm Not Finished" Goldman

>reasons unknown
he wants his ship to keep sailing

If the show was any good you might be able to get anons on your side, however...

Jake "Touch my one eyed snake" Goldman
Jake "Ravioli ravioli cum in the ginger loli" Goldman
Jake "When they start twerking I get to jerking" Goldman
Jake "Move over professor, I'm gonna undress her" Goldman

Jake "You'll Love Who My Script Says You'll Love" Goldman

>Jake "Ravioli ravioli cum in the ginger loli" Goldman

His lawyer probably told him to stop tweeting to prevent incriminating himself

Every thread until you like it

Jake "There Is No Craig Here, Only Me" Goldman

Jake "The professor is not awake" Goldman

Jake "Bag Blossom Before She Blooms" Goldman

>ya-nasty-teacup.tumblr.com/post/161263184154/no-one-will-ever-know-how-hard-i-was-laughing (AkuxBlossom) is no longer available on tumblr

what happened?

alliteration/10

Jake "My Noodles are so delicious, my waifu, please have some" Goldman

((((((((Goldman))))))))

Goldman normalising paedophilia

wow

holy fuck my sides

I hope so
Such rampant unprofessionalism, its disgusting, It'll be a small miracle if he doesn't get the boot for this.

This show is fucking cursed. Craig must have hired a gypsy witch or something.

That's what you get for hiring young people.
No standards, no professionalism, practically children, mentally.

Same with old people, really

Jake "Middle School is where I rule" Goldman

You don't see Craig awkwardly inserting him attempting to win the heart of a fictional nine year old girl.

Same with everyone, dumbasses. Every generation has become useless and worthless. We're all doomed.

No he did that with Ashi instead.

That was Genndy you dumbass

Jake "Going wild in the nearest child" Goldman
Jake "Taking his waifu to the semen drive-thru" Goldman
Jake "'twas merely a jest when he came on Blossom's chest" Goldman

I GIVE IT A 10

Fucking beautiful

Isn't this guy married?

I'm interested in hearing why you think this changes anything.

Wouldn't that mean he's cucking his wife with a cartoon?

in case anyone missed that Aku x Blossom wonder. Here is the backup

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2205006

Jake "'stick it in her cunt while shes still a runt" Goldman
Jake "'if shes in grade 3, shes ready for the D" Goldman
Jake "'Deflower Blossom before she Blossoms" Goldman

Jake "His quest for child minge is making us cringe" Goldman?

>yall

i fucking peed a little

Oh, you mean cuckolding? No, because that's not how cuckolding works.

Is this guy the Burch of Sup Forums

Don't bother, no one cares about using words correctly.

I'm not giving newfags the benefit of the doubt.

I certain'y hope so

Oh come on, don't be silly. Of course Goldman is cucking his wife with Blossom. It's hilarious that he is.

Cartoons aren't real.

You're not real

Jake "Friends with Dan" Goldman
Jake "Blossom: Cum in her and then bleed her" Goldman
Jake "Sugar, spice, and everything nice (in my van)" Goldman
Jake "Fuck Drumpf like a Powerpuff" Goldman
Jake "I feel funny when she's all nubby" Goldman

Dont worry, we're Just joking too. No one Seriously believed you like kids or something.

These are fucking awful.

What about Jake "Make The Cunny Feel Funny" Goldman

We have told you already, you need to timestamp that shit.

It's better, I guess.

>Jake "'twas merely a jest when he came on Blossom's chest" Goldman
My favorite so far

Is this a case of 'Craig McCracken but its not okay but it isnt an underaged cow?'

No.

oh okay

Jake "Toddler Coddler" Goldman

>all these samefag replies

>mfw his self insert only got two R34 pictures and one of them is him being a cuck

It's seems even shota lovers have limits and don't wanna fap to him

This. Honestly people facing an internet shitstorm of any size needs to take a page from this nigga's playbook and get gone. An online presence during a shitstorm will only perpetuate it.

Jake "Make A Squirt Squirt" Goldman