So seriously, what in the fuck was Hannah's problem?

So seriously, what in the fuck was Hannah's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TnhpXpZ5B98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, what actually triggered the wormhole in the cave, was it Jonas using that machine or was it the accident that occurred with the faulty pipes?

This derivative show really isn't worth making threads, kids. It's not good just because it's in a different language, OK?

She was cute and no one acknowledged it.

Shitty ending.

she is a woman

>It's not good just because it's in a different language
But I'm German and I like it

It's not good just because it's in your language, OK?

It was OK, and that makes it better than 90% on TV
it doesnt need more seasons tho, i wish netflix produced more miniseries and not stuff thats stale by season 3

Was Noah Agnes' pastor husband that left her, or was he an older Bartosz? I guess it could be both, but Noah's character was the most confusing to me.

Bitches, man.

If I understood correctly, the nuclear plant incident was just some leak they covered up by hiding the faulty shit in the caves, then in a truck to avoid inspection. It's main significance is that it gave future Jonas access to the nuclear materials he'll need to create his bomb device.

The wormholes were created by Jonas' device in 2019 (or 2052?) But the moment it happens it opens the portals to 53 and 86, so they have effectively existed since then. It's a closed time loop

It reminded me a lot of Wayward Pines, and we all know how garbage that turned out.

At first I thought the girl at the very end was a punished Martha, but just looked similar right

Touché and checked

I think it might be both. Noah is the key to all of this.

Can't be.
The wormhole moves constant through each time period. If Old Jonas makes it in late november, that'd be the earliest anyone would be able to go back in any of the time periods.

Makes more sense that the power plant accident created the first wormhole, during the summer of '86, and that Old Jonas' just enables the continuation of it to 2052.

Mikkel himself realizing that he is also Michael must have been one serious mindfuck.

I thought crawling through the other tunnel would send you into the future but it sent that other guy further into the past.

its cause the tunnel splits in two, one path going forward and one going back

Not real sure how 2052 fits in to the tunnels, but for the entire season the 3 years were 53- 86-19

are you dumb? 52 is 33 years into the future

Considering the only thing you could muster is "derivative", it must be an amazing piece of television.

This is the most plausible hypothesis.

3 doors, one leads to 53, one to 86, one to 19.

How to travel to 52 unless another gate opens, or the doors get realigned somehow?

Where the tunnel splits in two Jonas goes right and he ends up in the 80's. Ulrich goes left and he ends up in the 50's.

Mikkel realizing his wife is cucking him with his dad must've stung

I think the time machine bomb enabled the travel to 2052.

Jonas didn't end up there because of the tunnels, but rather as feedback from Old Jonas' machine.

used vagina with bpd

noah is some sort of antichrist figure, IMO

how the fuck did Hegel survived his head getting bashed with a rock?

Ulrich is a weak man

Jonas could have fixed the loop by taking Mikkel back to 2017, he would die but the loop would have been closed.

Yes, but Old Jonas is a bit of a retard who thought the box would fix things.

>Regina is the hottest girl in 86
>literally did nothing wrong
>punished by getting cancer for no good reason

Everybody who isn't Noah is a bit of a retard.

Yes, but

>boyfriend pulls gun on her bullies
>goes legit and gets high paying job
>stands by her despite PTSD and cancer
>fucking megamillions rich

She's being punished because she is a Nielsen

everyone is a Nielsen

Whats even more retarded is that old Jonas already expirienced all this shit, how does he not realise it's him creating the loop in the first place?

He doesn't know the box failed, and all '19 Jonas knows is whatever Claudia ends up telling him about the box and how it works.

It was Jonas using the machine in 86 to try to destroy the portal.

Noah is a child who Jonas meets in 2052 in season 2.

Ulrich felt guilty turning a child’s head into a fine red paste and hoped that the blows he dealt would be enough.

86 Hannah is cuter.

Yeah, he’s an idiot.

I hope they don't fuck up season 2

But if any nationality could keep track of a convoluted time line it would definitely be Germany so we'll see

Some people are just like that.

I thought the absolute worst thing she did was not care about her son at all. He went missing 2, 3?, times and she didn't even bother to wonder.

>Noah is a child who Jonas meets in 2052 in season 2.

Source?

What was the purpose/ how did the room where they kept the children work exactly?
Why did they killed the children in the first place?

Bump

>What was the purpose/ how did the room where they kept the children work exactly?

The purpose was to make the bunker into a time travel bunker. Like that Spongebob Square pants episode. Also, it didn't work. It ended up killing the test subjects aka the kids.

>Why did they killed the children in the first place?

They died in the attempt.

If both are true, that means he is Ulrich's grandfather, Mikkel/Martha/Magnus' great-grandfather, and Jonas' great-great-grandfather.
If is ALSO true and Regina is Tronte's illegitimate daughter, then that makes Bartosz his own great-grandfather. It also means he is dating someone who is simultaneously his own great-granddaughter and his half-cousin.

Germany, eh?

But presumably they already knew about the doorway in the caves, right?
What would their machine do differently?

Time travel that isn't constrained to 33-year periods, I guess

The doorway in the caves is a wormhole that seems to spit you out wherever.

They mention wanting to refine that basic energy into the bunker. I suppose it might work in the same principles as the Box, being something you can control where you go.

How did Mikkel ended in 86 anyway?

So, the pulsing they hear is someone coming through the tunnels, I think it was Old Jonas or even maybe Claudia who was coming through to snatch him and take him to '86

I'd assume that somebody took him into the caves, and Jonas was too busy having PTSD hallucinations to notice.
The same thing presumably happened to Gretchen; somebody (Claudia herself?) tossed her through the doorway to give Claudia her later interest in time travel.

How do the fuck do schools work in germany?

>ywn have a cute little girl have a crush on you

Or maybe the Latin Door doesn't exist in '53 and Gretchen just waltzed through.

Someone kidnapped him.

is Franziska a prostitute?
How did she make the cash?

Someone take this fucking cunt off my TV everytime there is a scene with him i want to end myself and everyone around me, or atleast he could stop acting like a mentally challenged retard everytime.

Claudia aged horrible.

So did Regina.

It must run in the family.

He's Dark's James.

The wormhole was unstable around the edges and the doors were just the stable pathways, so mikkel got lost and fell through an unstable rift and ended up in 86.

the wormhole paths weren't constructed until the time looping begins and the time looping doesn't begin until mikkel gets thrown back to 86,

I dunno, I feel a pivotal moment like Gretchen showing up directly in front of Claudia exactly 33 years later couldn't be just random chance. Somebody had to have planned that.

From what is DARK derived?

I mean, maybe, but there's a lot in the show that IS just coincidence, like Mads' body sifting into the bunker.

youtu.be/TnhpXpZ5B98

Is the guy with oil (?) running all down his face Jonas?

Mikkel

My ass

Noah is Bartosz in 2052

Noah is a blonde tho.

It's implied Jonas was seeing his dead father in hallucinations, which is why he takes pills.

is it any good though

Very predictable, but if you can deal with that it's real nice

Yeah. Has some flaws, but worth a watch

It's implied he has hallucinations because he's a fucking walking paradox

thanks, I'll give it a chance

Yup. Starts a little slow but definitely worth watching.

Kino.

Ulrich couldn't bring himself to use all his strength when he was attacking Helge. He was extremely conflicted and unstable when he was going through with it, all his time as an officer of the law was weighing on him.

They will steal LoK Story btw

Noah is Kain
Jonas is Raziel

>mfw I realized the only reason Helga turned out so fucked up is cuz Ulrich went back and tried to murder him

that's fucking bullshit.
He clearly had the intent to murder, once in jail he did nothing but whine about "muh wife son".
Not to mention that living him in the bunker by it's own in the state he was, he would have died anyway.

I like this post.

He was already fucked up.
He was keeping dead birds and got the dog lost before the beating.

Yeah he definitely wanted to kill Helge, that doesn't mean he wasn't conflicted while doing it. If he was really serious about it he wouldn't have stopped until the kid's head caved in.

If Helga died when Ulrich went apeshit on him would the kids comeback?

Man I couldn't keep up with all the characters in their different time at all.

It takes one ep or 2.

I think they are going for the "you can't change destiny thing", so it was obvious he wouldn't have died at that point no matter what.
If they ever do something as changing the past, that would be probably the final episode.

Felt the same way, to a lesser extend, many characters were pretty much filler and it didn't help that plotlines were only continued every couple of episodes at the time.

noah will turn out to be a antihero doing everything to prevent a greater evil.

all his actions are done so that jonas will be a walking paradox which allows him to have truly free will, which enables him to alter the past/future/destiny

everyone else who travels through time has no true choice since history is already written (as seen for example with ulrich and helge)

this was already alluded to when jonas was contemplated bringing mikkel back in time. old jonas told him that his role is much greater. it also implies that jonas would be able to change the past and present, which we know is usually impossible.

screencap this (in the present and look at it in the future)

helge cant die in the past because he is alive in the present. ulrich was following his destiny/the course of history.

Everything in this post is wrong. Every single thing.

Noah talks to Helge about a strange man coming into his childhood house at some point during or after the war.
Unless he is making this up, which I don't see why he would, that precludes the possibility of Noah being bartosz. I think Noah is a character we haven't seen before. He operates on a different level from the others.
My guess is that he is from sometime far in the future. Maybe 2052. Or maybe he is from the past, before 1953, but has traveled through time for most his life.

Several grades in the same building. Do they not work the same where you live? It's the same in most of Europe, with a single building housing all grades from 1 (elementary) to 12 (end of highschool).

The Strange Man is Old Jonas.
Noah's Childhood House is the Tiedemann's Hotel.