black bois on suicide watch

>meanwhile blade runner got zero nominations lel

OOK OOK EEK EEK DAS RACISS MAYNE!

delet

>the sunken place
Atlantis?

>WHY IS GET OUT IN THE COMEDY CATEGORY FUCKING GOLDEN GLOBES
>WHY DIDN'T KALUUYA WIN BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY FUCKING GOLDEN GLOBES

They're mad it lost? Shouldn't they be mad it was placed in the fucking Comedy category.

>We're in the sunken place
Is this a reference to the film

Shut up, most black people don't give a shit about these awards.

>Kyle didnt win for Twin Peaks

IM IN THE SUNKEN PLACE GUYS!

>Get Out fans are outraged
>Get Out fans

So the journalists? Who cares!

that's disappointing indeed. get out is a great film
it was a comedy...

>We're in the sunken place
Is this a Souls game?

It really wasn't a comedy at all. I dont think it deserved to even be nominated for anything but it sure as fuck wasn't a comedy.

Well it wasn't a drama

now that's a crime

that film was magnificent, the only spectacle from tinsel town in the past 5 years or longer that felt like a movie to me

if you didn't like the humour or didn't understand the humour (which i doubt), it doesn't mean it's not a comedy, you simply don't like that brand of humour.

They were

It's a thriller.

it's horror/comedy (occasionally both blending in with each other)

Labeled as a Mystery/Thriller

it wasnt SUPPOSED to be a comedy. But it was funny in how stupid it was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out
>Get Out is a 2017 American horror film written and directed by Jordan Peele.

>‘Get Out’ is a documentary.
>Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) November 15, 2017
Whoa

i suppose you got your mystery/thriller label from authority.org ?

Get Out has to be the most overrated film of the year

imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
>Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Delete this

I preferred the third reich classic, "Get Out, Jew"

It’s a comedy but the only joke is the audience.

>only black in the movie runs a child slave/prostitution factory

>Nominating a horror film in the comedy category
Award shows (and the general public, mostly) really have an issue with admitting a horror film is good, don't they? they always try and call it something else to avoid the association.

Comedy is about perception. Also there isn't a Horror category. Get Out would be completely ignored if it didn't get to be in the comedy category.
Also, is Tropic Thunder a War-Hollywood drama?

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HIGH ELVES?

Get Out might just be a critics movie anyway. It's looking like 3 Billboards for picture and Nolan or Del Toro for Director.

why do you keep posting crocodiles as a reaction image user.
are they laughing ?
is that what your going for ?

good

you're forgetting the "I'm the captain now" guy, pleb

This desu. The film was phenomenal and it didn't win shit nor get nominated for shit. Same for BR2049. Globes are fucking shit now

First day here champ? Cheese pizza is not what you think fair warning

and the black cop/blade runner

>Get Out fans

>blade runner got zero nominations

it'll be snubbed at the oscars too. it'll get a token nom for visual effects but not win, and deakins might actually compete for the cinematography crown, but that'll be it

And one of the prostitutes

Shut the fuck up, nig nog.

Yet Chris Rock cried on stage because wypipo didn't nominate any nig nogs.

what is the difference between the oscars and the golden globes??

I thought the golden globes were only for tv shows.

The Golden Globes are voted by a shady foreign press which comprises of 90 people of no stature that can be bought off. They usually go with the wind (ala guild awards, film festival awards and critic awards) so look a bit authentic but they can be bought off. They are essentially a huge advertising campaign, look at how Amazon can get their no name shows into entry so easily, or All the Money in the World which had no hype but somehow got nominated (or that shit Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie movie a while back).

The Academy Awards are voted on by actors, directors and people in the industry. It's much more prestigious and actors actually give a shit. It also does a lot of awards that the Golden Globes ignores like cinematography and film editing.

The Emmys are the oscars of television but no one gives a shit about that.

>No trans-dimensional-sexual gay disabled black slave protagonist suffering from AIDS as xe tries to start xer career of being a blind artist while struggling with an abusive father and dying mother in the war-torn city of Al-Khalid Allah Khalifa

Gee, I wonder why Blade Runner didn't get nominated

It's not xer, it's xes. Learn your gender neutral pronouns properly!

if it has humor, it doesn't mean it's a comedy. ever heard of satire?

This film was dreadful though

>we're in the sunken place

GLUB BLUB GLUB BLUB SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

*Atlanta

They literally get affirmative actioned into a fucking comedy category, and they're still not happy? They already massively bent the rules, but now they want the rules broken entirely? "Your movie is about black people, here have all the awards!"

Why even bother having awards anymore.

are black people and jordan peele just trolling when they say it's not a comedy or are they severely mentally ill?

>"We're in the sunken place"

Why do they write headlines like this? If the headline was just about the fans being upset I would've been indifferent, but this just made me laugh.

>skinjob this, skinjob that
>racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
>evil white male kills his ""children"" that mirror a lesbian whilst also believinghe is god
>poor black man is forced to have child labour to make stuff for the evil white man and his enterprise
>the savior is a mixed female (assuming deckass is human and the evil white male who enjoys the good old days was lying)
>aryan cop (madame) wants the mixed child and all evidence destroyed to protect the world

Very surprising honestly. This was fury road level propaganda

It being funnily bad doesn't mean it's a comedy. A lot of laughably bad movies are funny without needing to be placed in a different genre.

>imagine being this deluded
Yikers island

Not even Sup Forums but this is getting ridiculous.

Get Out was good. Not great.

They even replaced the yellows that was synonymous with the Blade Runner world from the first movie with the true diversity of blacks.
Relegating the East Asia influences to background languages and design.
They could have pandered to China with casting at least to try and get a bigger box office.

Is Cabin in the Woods 'horror'?

>Kanji all over the place
>bums speak hungarian
>everyone understands english
Ameritard concepts of multilingualism are beyond idiotic. I am both hungarian and multilingual and even I am not buying this shit the way they presented it.

It's a horror comedy, it literally set out to be that.

It's almost as if these overblown award ceremonies are horseshit

That’s actually a cute couple. Cute baby too.

Unless of course what you like wins which then means anyone that disagrees is a ""contrarian""

It’s not meant to be Hungarian though
It just sounds cool

Most people in general don't.

As did Get Out.

>which Peele said, "it's a horror movie but has a satirical premise."
Well the man who wrote and made it disagrees.

golden globes or grammies or whatever isn't the bellweather

I would vote for the candidate that would promise to ship every nignog to Liberia.

Well, it is hungarian. James Olmos made it a thing in the first movie, and they made it an even bigger thing in the second one. It doesn't make sense how or why such a seemingly large group of people would speak such an obscure language in the future, a language that currently has 14 million native speakers, 4 of them living abroad and dwindling in numbers. I stopped speaking it the moment I crossed the border, because there was no need.

>Black people upset (again) that system of meritocracy doesn't recognize their film solely because of its cultural value
Wow it's like they really are retarded

>solely because of its cultural value

What cultural value?

>Recent research has concluded that if you are weak, you will more likely rely on collective to take care of you

Wow, what a groundbreaking research!

Good. I hope it doesn't get nominated for anything for the oscars. I mean, it's a horror film so it has slim chance to begin with, but if this even gets nominated I'll be fucking mad as hell.

muh hobbes muh locke
modern politics is full of retards