She's kind of you, only with a different bra size

>she's kind of you, only with a different bra size.

What did she mean by this

Issue?
Run?

>Issue?
>Run?
Supergirl #1. 2005

Based preacher user

>that autism-calming rhyme

kek

>Based preacher user
This.

The end

Is she punching her tit there?

It's a cross counter

thanks Preacher user

You Welcome user.

Jst teen girls discussing bra sizes.

Shes calling super girl flat and power girl a titty monster

thanks user.

Jeez was this run just everyone hating on kara. First Power Girl slaps her around then Superboy tells her to leave. Was the following issue Krypto pissing on her.

She fights the Teen Titans in the next issue

>She fights the Teen Titans in the next issue
The outsiders and JLA later a evil Cass Those first 19 issues are bad.

And herself

End

I see Luthor's gotten his own bitch mitten.

You Welcome user.

This.

Kryptonian physiology allows for splitting into two people because of a superheated radioactive chunk of rock?
How silly, especially if it keeps the same effect here.

Perfect.

Sauce.

Nice Skirt.

>if he had to say goodbye to his parents
Oh, Kara.

I miss Michael Turner. His art provided many glorious masturbation moments during my teen years.

RIP. Gone too soon.

>masturbating to horrible faces and proportions

You meant my niece?

repost from an old thread

>It wasn't a huge problem, but Kara Zor-El didn't know what to think.

>She was seventeen and had just gotten fitted for a bigger, well, everything. The thing was, she hadn't gone through a sudden growth spurt. She had gradually grown bigger until, one day, she found that her clothes, costume, and underwear were so tight on her body that they looked ridiculous.

>Not only had she graduated to a bona fide D-cup but she had grown two inches taller over the last year.

>Which was crazy. At least compared to all her peers. But then again, her peers were human (well, mostly) and she was Kryptonian.

>There was also something else to consider, or rather someONE else. The alternate 'her' from another Earth.

>That someone else was Kara's counterpart, Power Girl. At first it wasn't obvious that they were parallel versions of one another. For one thing, Power Girl was at least half a foot taller than Kara. And her figure! She had curves that put Wonder Woman to shame.

>But after getting to know her Earth-2 doppelganger, she realised that in fact this voluptuous woman was her, just a little older and more mature.

>Still, if the younger Kryptonian was going to end up as big as Power Girl than she should have been much closer in size by the time she reached her late teens. Shouldn't she?

(1/3)

>Kara Zor-El sifted through the medical data banks of her cousin's Fortress high in the Arctic. There were many things that she had neglected to study about her birth world. Unlike her cousin, Kal, she actually had memories of Krypton. It sometimes made her forget just how little she knew of their long lost home.

>"Let's see, adolescence: female," she muttered to herself, "Relating to a Kryptonian's naturally long life span, the adolescent development period is also of greater length compared to many other humanoid species. This period is also of much longer duration in females than it is for males. While Kryptonian males reach physical maturity in their early twenties, a Kryptonian female may continue to grow and develop well into her thirties."

>Kara slumped a little in her chair.

>"My thirties? Is that why Power Girl was so much bigger? She just just never stopped growing?"

>She continued to scan through the data entry until one section in particular caught her attention,

>"One environmental factor that can have an outsized effect on Kryptonian adolescent development is exposure to high energy fields. Prolonged exposure to synergistic energy rays ("Like the type that come from a yellow sun," she thought to herself) can encourage a hypertrophic effect on Kryptonian bodily development. This can lead to increased muscular development, especially in males, and more pronounced secondary sexual characteristics, particularly in females. These effects are generally more exaggerated the younger a Kryptonian is exposed."

>Kara couldn't believe it. According to what she had learned from her other self, Power Girl had landed on Earth as a teenager, having done much of her growing on board her ship. Kara, however, had come to her Earth at a somewhat younger age and thus had been exposed to it's yellow sun for many more years.

(2/3)

>Now it was beginning to make sense. She was still growing and was likely to keep on growing until she was as big, if not bigger, than her other-dimensional counterpart!

>"Gosh," Kara muttered, cupping her D-cup breasts, "It's a good thing I've got super strength. It looks like by the time I get done developing I'm going to need it just to lug these things around!"

>Then she giggled, "Gosh, I don't even know where I'll be able to get a bra that'll be able to handle them. This one's made of Kryptonian fabric and it can barely do the job. Hmn... Maybe I could get the amazons on Themyscira to forge me one."

>Supergirl switched off the terminal and flew back to Metropolis, daydreaming about all the fashion options she would have available to her in a few years thanks to her still developing body.

>Meanwhile, her new bra WAS feeling a little tight.

(3/3)

Thank you.

Oh boy this issue.