Can you name one transgender superhero from the Big Two?

Can you name one transgender superhero from the Big Two?
Hard mode: their gender transition isn't an effect of their powers.
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Transgendered_Characters
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Motion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank fully no. That last people I want to see with super powers are the mentally ill.

Shining Knight. DC.

Guy Gardner, during his Gal Gardner phase.

No. Trannies are weird and nobody want to read about them.

Birdo was also dating Yoshi for a while

Wasn't there an Astro Cuty hero that was one?

If we're adding Sup Forums material, Tiger from Hero Academia.

So I'm just gonna go ahead and assume Sup Forums has completely disowned Motion.

Sup Forums - Comic & Cartoons didn't disown motion, but that board doesn't exist anymore.

Sup Forums - Politics of Comics & Cartoons, the board you're currently browsing, never supported motion

>If we're adding Sup Forums material
>"from the Big 2"
>Sup Forums

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Transgendered_Characters
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Motion

>birdo
>posts ostro

????????

Apparently that fish guy from the Squirrel Girl comics.

Does Yoshi know that Birdo is Transgender?

Also knowing Nintendo, I wouldn't even be surprised if they forgot that Birdo was ever a Dude at all

Motion was really pushed by only one or two obsessed transfags in the first place. Remains a lieterally who in the depths of the conservatory, with Windbreaker, and other shit like that.

But OP specifically said big two, and Motion isn't even webcomic level of production.

There's a recent japan only game where you have to collect items from around Birdo's house to prove "she" is a girl

Would birdo be transgender, or just crossdressing? Also isn't transgender being used a bit lightly? Like "I think I'm a girl now, so I'm transgender."

does he steal yoshi eggs to spit?

Nobody cares, you damned freak.

"Just crossdressing" is a transvestite. Transgender is someone who wants to totally change their gender.

This is the fundamental difference:

A crossdresser (transvestite also means crossdresser) wears the clothes as the opposite sex but sees themselves as the sex they were born as. "Crossdressing is funny / crossdressing makes me feel sexy / I just like girls clothes better" that kind of thing.

A transsexual sees themselves as the opposite sex. Sometimes literally (I was ALWAYS a girl, common in sjw types) or just in feeling (I was born male but I've always felt like / wanted to be a girl, living as a guy is painful for me but living as a girl makes me comfortable / happy)

You don't have to have surgery to be trans, you don't even have to be on hormones to be trans. Transsexuals do those things to help them be accepted as the gender they see themselves as or be more comfortable with their own body.

So yes, just birdo thinking he is a girl and wanting to be called birdetta immediately classifies birdo as trans and not simply a crossdresser.

>Does Yoshi know that Birdo is Transgender?

With the oral skills that Birdo has, I doubt Yoshi even cares.

you described transgender. Transsexual is when you intend to chemically and surgically change your physical sex. Kinda of an all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles kind of thing.

Faggot

Wonder Woman has a dick, doesn't she?

>2008
>recent

Fun fact:
There's multiple birdo, just like there's multiple pikachu, toads, yoshi, and others.

isn't ostro their race?

Ostro was the running bird that shy guys rode on. Birdo's are the yoshi looking things that spit eggs.
And there's multiple.

Wrong.

Transgender refers to anyone who is outside the norm of gender identity. Anyone who does not identify as their birth sex is transgender, this includes transsexuals and includes nonbinary identities.

Transsexual specifically refers to people who identify as the opposite sex. Trans men, and trans women.

It is defined entirely by gender identity.

haha what do you guys think birdos eggs smell like?

lol I think it would be funny if xe shoved eggs up hr butt and made yoshi lick up the residue

just for laughs haha

>wants to be called a girl
Why did you use xe instead of she

haha do you think she would get mad at me for mixing up her pronouns and put eggs in my scrotum

im also curious if you think she would enjoy putting eggs in my scrotum just as a joke haha

just as a joke i think birdo would want me to orgasm dont you lol