Times up faggots!!

Times up faggots!!

Its almost like they were there to receive awards for their movies....

People who care about this are SJWs and Sup Forums morons

Fuck off

Nice try, kike.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should genocide all Jews, enslave all niggers, and make woman the property of white men, but that doesn't make this any less Sup Forums baitish.

Best thing that should happen is we let women do everything; lets then just watch Jewllywood burn.

Best thing would be if we got rid of Jews and got women back in the kitchen where they belong, serving their white man and breeding white children. Giving these people power has ruined whiteness and masculinity

how dare these disgusting men not take time from the 60 second speech they've waited their entire career to make in order to mention a fad feminist movement

>Be constantly criticized for giving input on social issues as a white male because I'm "part of the problem" and have no insight on the real issue
>Decide to leave social justice to the women and surrender to them the platform for them to talk about whatever they need to talk about
>Suddenly everyone wants to hear my opinion so they can say that it isn't valid

Simple, to get out if this, they simply need to say " It wasn't my place to talk about it, it was high time for the real victim/survivors to get their voices heard, just like the women who knew about the sexual assaults kept their mouths shut for such a long time, it simply wasn't their place to talk about it"

You cannot win.

Gary Oldman, the greatest actor of all time, was pretty clearly wearing a TimesUp pin.

Their are no "victims", cuck. These women were asking for it. That's what they get for wanting equality. They aren't conscious in the same way we are. They're more like rocks than people

While he's only decent as a actor, he's pretty red pilled.

KILL ALL MEN AMIRITE LADIES

YASSSSSS OPRAH 2020

BASED

white women don't want you, get over it.

there's only one way to win desu

“Almost like ...”, ehhhh ... (*¯艸¯)

Why wouldn't men be silent? They're not the ones being molested -- or supposedly molested, anyway.

SHUT UP RAPIST

WITHOUT MEN THERE WOULD BE NO RAPE CULTURE

CUT OFF YOUR DICK RIGHT NOW TIMES UP!

Oh yeah wow what an enlightened perspective you have. Maybe you should write your opinion in an article or blog or something. And then see what people think of it.

would you make much noise in a room with an angry gorilla?

>white males being skeezy faggots trying to hide their oppressive garbage

I'm glad white males are never given a free pass now

Actually white women are the least likely out of all races and both genders to race mix. But it's always the "liberals" who are the most ignorant, racist and sexist, your low IQ means you can't help it, so I'll forgive your ugly assumptions about us.

You retard, I'm putting "victims/survivors" in their speech so they can get out of it.
>What's lying

You utter retard

>Women still act like they’re being oppressed when they outnumber men 1.3:1