Who will replace Kit as Jon Snow on the final season of GoT?

Who will replace Kit as Jon Snow on the final season of GoT?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2370468/Sean-Bean-barred-local-pub-rowdy-behaviour-patrons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched the video, everyone there just seemed like uptight assholes, he was barely doing anything. He was obviously too drunk to do much, but he wasn't being belligerent.

>Not breaking free your Lord Commander

could have become the greatest night of their lifes

>HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK HOLDME HOBACK HODOR HODOR

I like his new show about le anonymouse mask man. It p. litty

I've been to this bar before, it's pretty shit but shit in a way that people like it.

Would've been cool to see this in person

Why do people who write about celeb gossip act like they're better than the celebrity?

If your recording some drunk guy and then writing a story about him YOU are the asshole.

Jesus Christ, why do Americunts care?
He has been kicked out of plenty of bars in Belfast when filming the show.

You always see him in certain bars here being a drunken mess. Nobody gives a fuck, hes just out enjoying himself.

America is a civilized 1st world country, Abdul.

This. People get drunk get over it.

>can't be drunk in a bar
>civilized

Take your pick of one

he's a super manlet, i feel like i can take him in a bar fight

why are you taking a manlet in a barfight? oh so you can escape?

He wasn't even trying to fight anyone, just bumbling around and some roastie got mad "YOU DIDNT SAY EXCUSE ME" and he said it and she was like "OKAY" and walked off. Bunch of uptight cunts in that bar.

>Belfast
>Abdul

American geography at its finest.
Youd be more likely to find a Pole than a Muzzer in Ireland

Well as long as hes just acting

Even if you're rich and famous women still walk all over and don't respect you even if you're a manlet.

Adam Sandler

It's funny because she probably didn't even know who he was and is kicking herself for not trying to hop on his dick later.

why not?
ah. good lad

Idris Elba

>eurocuck cant handle his liquor

absolute shocker

he's rich, he has the option to drink all night, that'll get you shitfaced at some point. we normal people don't get shitfaced not because we handle it better but because we can't afford it most of the times.

is it true that you can get kicked out of a bar just cause a girl doesnt like you

good one

>mallet acts like asshole
Holy shit give TMZ a print edition so we can stop the fucking presses.

>we normal people don't get shitfaced not because we handle it better but because we can't afford it most of the times.
Even students can afford to get shitfaced every week, how poor are you?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2370468/Sean-Bean-barred-local-pub-rowdy-behaviour-patrons.html

It's the Stark way.

Acting is no sport. Nobody cares.

>amerimutts
>civilized

>t. 56%

whiter than u muhamad
t.Cletus Gonzalez

students get infinite daddy money and they're lightweight anyway. I need like 5 beers to get a buzz, which is like half my daily salary. in other words, yeah I'm kinda poor.

Dude was trying to play a game of pool and asshole fans were coming up to him for selfies. Dude did literally nothing wrong.

He was clearly way too drunk to be out in public, but yeah he was just trying to play pool he wasn't trying to fight or bother anyone people just got butthurt for no reason

>black turtleneck
his hair still looks great, i'm definitely mirin'

nyc bars are shitty for so many reasons (with exceptions), glad i don't live there anymore

You don’t drink beer to get shitfaced anyway.

>students get infinite daddy money
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you implying every university and college is like Harvard and attended by guys named Preston?

>students get infinite daddy money
try harder

>t. brainlets who go to a shit tier uni

what they're not reporting is that he got pissed there wasn't a glory hole in the bar bathroom

that's my whole point, beer is the only thing wageslaves can usually afford

a black transgender that's named after a season or something

Vodka is much cheaper comrade.

I'd turn into an asshole too. Imagine every piece of shit you see on the street keep telling you "You know nofing jon shnow hurr durr hurr" It would make me want to kill all of them.

I guess it's cheap in eastern europe, not here though. we do have our own cheap hard liquor but it tastes like shit and gives you a hellish hangover

Now I want him to go to Burlington bar

Sure thing Mick

Manlet strength bro, they know how to take punches

>students get shitfaced
>booze costs money
>students are unemployed
??

>Dublin
>Belfast
you retarded fucking mutt
unironically kill your fat self

He's English

>Oh them? They're not *true* students!
Fuck off.
Cunt.

[American intenzifies]

But can you take his security?

Go bomb some kids, you seem quite agitated

literally just jump and ride someone's punch

>An American telling someone to go bomb some kids
I have no sides and I must kek

>I can take them in a fight
Is exactly what ends up in them having their ass whooped and paraded online.

I was there. He got upset that the guy next to him was using a steak knife to cut his steak. Kept yelling at him to bin it.

lmao

>Being drunk at a bar
What an asshole

whatever

kit was probably drunk because he got into a fight with rose who bitched about him going to the golden globes with emilia

What do the British use to cut steak?

Spoons, if they have a carry permit.

he's supposed to be a descendant of that guy. fucking eternal anglos. and his fiance is also some kinda noble bitch. nothing has fucking changed

All those orange DUP voting cunts look pretty old. Most of them will probably be dead within a decade hahaha

>whiter than you

kek, underrated comment

Lost

Those are some mut genes. Damn.

drunkitty

I would actually pick the show back up

fek m8

I kek'd out loud