Will Dark Angel senpai say yes?

Will Dark Angel senpai say yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhXCQFxGqMM
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
youtube.com/watch?v=mhqWHIq-aZw
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Warhammer-40-000-Dawn-of-War/Issue-1?id=112505
twitter.com/AnonBabble

different chapters have different rules. But for Dark Angels he would have to say no.

Not THICC enough

Probably not

No, a normal marine wouldn't say yes but Dark Angels are cunts so double no.

Even if they didn't get their dicks amputated and could get it up at all, their sheer size would dislodge jaws and split any chick in two

This entire statement is wrong. Thay're dicks are in no way amputated. It's just that the process of indoctrination for a space marine is so thorough, that that most of them have their sex drive eroded away. Space wolves are a chapter particularly known for their wenching.

Second, there is no reason to think that the Space marine creation process would ever go into affecting something like dick size. It's completely irrelevant to their performance.

>Even if they didn't get their dicks amputated and could get it up at all
their bodies are fully functional SM simply remove any desires by brainwashing as amongst other things SM fight against demons of carnal pleasure

although CSM and some chapters like SW are still famous for humping wenchs

He'd suspect she's with the fallen and autistically rip her limb from limb before interrogating you.

Any woman should realize that they only have a chance with the space furries.

Nope. Not unless they're Salamanders in which case they retire to their Volcano planets to become Chieftains and raise a family. Some other Chapters do but its considered Heresy to almost every Chapter except for the ones who don't follow the Adeptus Astartes doctrine.
There were some books describing the marines during the Great Crusade who took refuge in a chapel while they waited for their ship to be repaired. A wench went in there and almost died from the smell of testosterone and pheromones unleashed by the half naked marines. Unsurprisingly the Legion that was there took an oath of celibacy.

>You dare disrespect Wolfbrother Wulf McWolfwolf!

these floating chariots always look stupid, I think the Helfs have some too.

TWINS THEY WERE!!!

Yeah, Eagle chariots and shit.

I really hope CA vetoes that stupid concept out of the new Total Wat

We haven't seen the roster just yet, but it hasn't shown up in any of the trailers.
Also Lizards are best bros.

Got me thinking... my players in a Deathwatch game are idiots and I need to toss in a few backup marines are fodder to keep them alive.

Which chapters?

Maybe they get enlarged for the intimidation factor.

Although if they don't it be funny if things did get scaled up for Primaris marines

Does this have something to do with those pictures Flick the Thief has been making lately?

My brother

his fingers have the same size of her arms. How can he sign a paper with that?

Blue is best. Tau master race. FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhXCQFxGqMM

Dark Angels. They are stoic enough to not unnecessarily to the team dynamic, yet have an air of mysticism so as to not be boring. Basically you can play them both ways, or even
throw a Spacewolf in there to play on their dynamic with the Dark angel.

>That old Relic
>Not the real Tau theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

Keep dreaming, cunt-face

Fuck you, eagle chariots are awesome.

Flying ships in Fantasy existed before 40k, and those were Goblin ships.

t. Space Cuck

Fuck you faggot, they are awesome.

>Any woman should realize that they only have a chance with the space furries.

SCREW THE DOG FUCKERS, YOU HAVENT LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE HAD MY COCAINE DRIBBLING, SEWN-ON TURGID HORSECOCK STUFFED INSIDE YOUR BRAIN CASE WHILE I SLIDE FOOT LONG LSD COATED NEEDLES INTO MY NIPPLES

>Dark Angels
>Not being gay
Sorry user. The real reason Russ and the Lion feuded was over fucking wenches or oiled up men, not some stupid 'how to take a city' nonsense. This is baked into their very geneseed.

Also why is this thread on Sup Forums? Did you just forget where you were?

no fans of TTS?

Reminder that Slaanesh is about pride before excess.

Anyone have the pic of naked pregnant newborn Slaanesh by the way?

There's been 40k comics, and 40kfags feel inferior when someone else gets attention. Since the Blood Bowl comic was posted earlier, they needed to remind everyone they exist.

always

If you hate your players add Flesh Tearers, Executioners, and space sharks

There have been, this one just feels like a /tg/ thread more so than about the comics. But whatever, I guess this thread will last until a janitor notices or something.

There's plenty of examples in canon of slaaneshi marines who are more excessive then they are prideful. Like any of the chaos gods (but Khorne, who's really one note), focusing on any particular one of their aspects is fine by them. For example there's a marine in one of the eldar focused black library books who's doped up constantly on drugs and can barely stumble his way through the story. At one point he openly blabs his backstabby plans to the guy he's working for, before drunkenly asking if he said that out loud. He realizes that his performance is being degraded by the drugs and he's not working at his peak but he doesn't care, because he loves drugs too much.

I'm hearing a lot of good ideas...

And then you have Doomrider.

>IMPLYING YOU REMEMBER OTHER WAYS OF HAVING SEX THAN RAPE, YOU TRAITOR SCUM!

Angry Marines were replaced by Primaris, sorry.

Post the comics!

Dorfs got that role in Sigmar now.

Blood Ravens if you want them to constantly check for if their equipment is missing.

Those aren't Dwarfs, those are steampunk convention midgets.

Fucking tophat, mechanized monocle, and mustache guns. Fuck that.

do you think gorillas have mondo dicks

I wonder how many sisters of battle have had their dreams shattered when they caught a space marine out of his battlesuit or saw the bulge or whatever and realized it wasn't proportionate? Even if they were born with the genes for a foot long cock before the geneseed process, it's going to look like a little boy's dick on a body like the marines have.

AM's were never canon in the first place.

>supporting filthy xenos
youtube.com/watch?v=mhqWHIq-aZw

There are no markings on that marine, why do you think he's a dark angel? What if he's alpha legion?

Imperial Fists, Space Prussians a best.
Alternatively Black Templars.

If you want comics than there have been released one at the same time as Dawn of War 3, though it is only one issue
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Warhammer-40-000-Dawn-of-War/Issue-1?id=112505

>Letting Martellus fly the Thunderhawk
But you're already crashing, how can you double crash?

Martellus would find a way.

Wait

Is that Hairgel?

>Dark Angels
sorry, he's gay.

No Hairgels official name is Aramus

Imperial Guard comic with soldiers from different regiments teaming up when

So from which chapter is that Thunderhawk?

Im pretty sure this is Farsights theme

The obligatory girl IG should either be a muscle girl catachan or its the Kreiger since no one thought it was a girl

Why no cute medic girl?
Considering the source material you could do whatever you wanted really.

Nice try Slaanesh, we all know you were born from excess

Space cossack flavour OK?

I wish they went back to doing more things about the wider universe than just Space Marines all the time. They're the dullest part of the setting

I disagree.
And maybe space cossacks are ok? The jury is still out on if Krieg or the Firstborn are coed.