The Onion on Hollywood's virtue signalling circlejerk last night. Everybody at the awards kept their mouth shut about...

The Onion on Hollywood's virtue signalling circlejerk last night. Everybody at the awards kept their mouth shut about, Hollywood's sexual assault problem until they had no choice but to speak against it. And now they want applause for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpzVc7s-_e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Onion is a left wing piece of crap.

Is this photoshpped?

And they are right that on the one hand the actors cry about rape and sexualisation, but still they try to advertise themself as sexy even this is just a awards show and you can dress differently.

>let's spend 50 years pushing society to be more sexual
>let's casualize sex
>let's insist on women and men sharing workspaces
>let's idolize our stars such that 10,000 equally attractive girls are competing for exactly the same job decided by a handful of men

>transactional sex?! HOW COULD YOU? WE HAVE A SEXUAL ASSAULT PROBLEM!

Looks like they are been send to the camps.

ze tolerance camps?

I'm screencapping this.

I assume they said something bad about Trump then.

How many levels of retardation do you have to be on?

>onion
go drink some bleach, kiddo

Wait...maybe...what if...maybe I'm insane...but maybe it's filthy degenerate kikes being in charge that's the problem...no, that can't be it. It's fucking WOMEN

>pic related

But you didn't answer my question. I still don't know.

They shit on leftists all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=lpzVc7s-_e8

It's both but really it's our fault for letting it happen

It's shopped. The Onion is a parody news site.

feels so good to know as a white man this is all so far beneath me I can't even see it. I work hard and enjoy my free time with zero involvement from yids and biocunts with no loneliness or regret. being happy, having money and being responsible for yourself is one of the greatest feelings.

B-BUT OPWAH
MUH STRONK BRACK WIMMENZ

literally /ourguy/

Look at the timestamp. They wrote this in 2014.

Damn, all those years this went unanswered as an open secret of rapacious jewish penises shallowly thrusted their way into tight shiksa punani.

Women are the tool used to grant absolute power to the kikes because women do not value reality, they value the perception of the collective.

By granting women power, you make the truth less valuable, when you do that and have control of both the media and education systems you can control public thought.

Women absolutely are the problem

are you from the future? are we finally saved in your time?

Trump is so thin skinned he actually threatened to sue the Onion. Let that sink in.

OK, thank you. Now I can rest easy.

a world where people actually sue eachother instead of flinging hundreds of allegations around like it's nothing sounds better to me.

Jesus christ i get sick whenever i see Lawrence´s face. How the fuck did some normal looking whore got famous just by playing some shitty teenage book movie.

>second biggest Hollywood sex pest is Kevin Spacey
>all his victims were male
>make this exclusively a women's rights issue
What precisely did Hollywood mean by this?

You should have seen The Onion the day after the election. It was indistinguishable from any other left-wing rag. They opened the floodgates and let the salt flow like water, and didn't even pretend they were being funny or clever.

The Onion is a parody news site. They don't "fling allegations", they make jokes.
Which is protected free speech.
But Trump is such a butthurt baby he can't take a joke and wanted to waste taxpayer money on filing a lawsuit that would never make it to court.

>jokes can't be libellous
That's where you're wrong, kiddo