Is it watchable at least? The comic was liberal shit, but good liberal shit, at least the first two arcs or so...

Is it watchable at least? The comic was liberal shit, but good liberal shit, at least the first two arcs or so. How bad did the SJW agenda fuck up the show?

In the first episode everybody openly shits on and mocks the purple haired SJW mouthpiece. I was pleasantly surprised. Im on the 3rd episode and no SJW rhetoric has been brought up since the 1st episode. Give it watch. I'm enjoying it.

its actually pretty good, the velociraptor is awesome

I watched the first five episode and it moves at a snail pace, so I dropped it

It’s watchable. I don’t know anything about the comics but the show feels a bit drawn out

Alright, I'm surprised, I'll give it a watch then.

It isn't unwatchable like Inhumans/The Gifted.

>Is it watchable at least?
Yeah, it's not as good as the comic though. They still haven't run away, every time they're at high school sucks, and the parents are more forced into the evil plot than evil willing participants themselves. However, the characters of the Runaways are all about as faithful as you can get and they all have very good chemistry together. Same with the parents, even if I do wish they were actually evil. The plot is very different from the book but still enjoyable. I'd say make it to at least episode three, that's how many they put up the first week because the plot takes that long to get going.
>How bad did the SJW agenda fuck up the show?
If anything less so. Many of the characters call Gert on her shit and I think Karolina even calls her smelly at one point.

gertrude not fat enough

I don't know who the far right girl is supposed to be. Is she molly?

also how can there not be an Asian dude casted this is in fucking LA

Come on, gifted is at least AoS level. They don't have costumes and sets that look like they came from party city, and the acting is network TV standard instead of whatever the fuck Inhumans was.

looks stupid ay ef

Yeah, it's Molly. She's the worst part of the show. They obviously decided to age her up at the last second because she's written like a ten year old and everyone treats her like one even though she's only a year or two younger than them and taller than half the cast. It's grating as shit.

Early AoS maybe. S4 AoS is straight up GOAT TV capeshit

They're 18, she's 14, that's a solid age difference

just by looking at this picture, I know I'm too old, too republican and too white for this shit.

Gifted sounds like shit to be, but has some of my favorite mutants from the comics like the Cuckoos and Polaris, and enough people say they enjoy it for me to have some interest of giving it a watch, is it fun?

the blonde chick is a space alien to boot

It's pretty meh at the start, for me it really ramped up when they introduced the Cuckoos and everything went apeshit. Coincidentally, they went incest heavy

They did it to keep them at the same school, which shouldn't really be a concern for a show called Runaways, but whatever, man.

It's shit.

Inhumans being dropped for a shite tv series still gets me mad

>In the first episode everybody openly shits on and mocks the purple haired SJW mouthpiece
>Gert starts the "fuck the patriarchy" club
>no one signs up for it
>few episodes later the token trannies/soyboys have signed up to it
>Gert ditches them to go hang with the Stacy

oh, they made Molly ugly.