Porphet is over

>porphet is over
>8house is kill
>island sunk into the abyss

Whatever happened to my boy, Brandon Graham? Is Multiple Warheads going the way of Orc Stain?

8house is still going

k thnx

>Orc Stain

it's going to come back this year right?

right?

Stokoe said on Twitter he can't afford to work on it full time, the sales are too low. So he works on it in between projects that pay like his current Aliens thing and I think he did some concept art for a video game

When he started Orc Stain he was sharing a house with like 5 other people.

>8house is kill
fuck and here i was thinking it was only another generic comic industry hiatus.

>Warheads book 2
>art book
>new series
And now I have an erection.

Sorry but I think Graham is kind of mediocre desu. He has some nice ideas but I find his drawing incredibly boring. And I own King City and a few issues of Prophet. Tbh I think his brother is the better cartoonist but I don't think he makes comics anymore (he had some stuff in the Meathaus collections).
He's a good cheerleader for the medium, though.

Yeah the naming convention killed it, people were confused.

Mirror is still going, but it dropped the 8House title

Btw has anyone ITT ever seen Graham's brother's comics? I believe he's called Keith or Kevin. Maybe Cameron.
>have anthologies w/Grahambro comics upstairs but eating delicious sandwich so can't be bothered to get them

Ah fuck it I will, won't scan but I'll photo a few pages

>So he works on it in between projects
He doesn't work on it at all.

Posting a few pages of Keith Graham's comics
1/3

2/3

3/3

thanks

The cocksucker hasn't posted new concept art since 2015 iirc.

No problem. I'm sorry, I don't wanna be a fractious wanker, I just think Keith's stuff is a lot more visually interesting even if his stories are a tad under-developed.
I did like Brandon's roboclonesex comic from Thickness #2, though.

This is great, don't get me wrong, but I rrrreeally like Brandon's linge claire/ukiyo-e style. It's international/worldly without feeling cosmopolitan/gairsh, if that makes any sense.

Patreon? Kickstarter? I'm sure there are enough fans with deep pockets to help.

Never knew he had an artist brother, thanks for the upload. It's a bit amateurish but interesting to see

Did anyone here back the Inkstuds Kickstarter?
>tour artbook never fucking ever