HA HA LOOK AT ME BEING LOUD AND FAT

>HA HA LOOK AT ME BEING LOUD AND FAT
*breaks coffee table*

What did people honestly see in him?

People still talk about him 20 years after his death. You'll be forgotten 20 minutes after you get tossed in your pauper's grave.

>Rocket was found dead in a field on the property surrounding his Connecticut home on October 7, 2005, with his throat slit. Ten days later, the state medical examiner ruled the death a suicide. The police investigation determined that there was no criminal aspect to the case. Rocket was 56 years old. His remains were cremated.
not the worst way to go

>muh fame
Not him but it doesn't really matter. Everyone will be forgotten eventually.

He was really energetic and funny. He found a job laughing at himself when he really didn't like to. He died with a rosary in his hand whilst begging a hooker to stay with him simply because he didn't want to the be alone. You're an asshole.

He was famous for a while, but that faded. People remember him for what he did to earn that fame. You'll never understand it, your only contributions to the world get flushed down the toilet every morning.

I'm sorry my words hurt you, user. No hard feelings?

>People remember him for what he did

Not for long

>What did people honestly see in him?
americans, honestly

Not to mention he always felt compelled to outdo himself and always put on a show, this is probably why he did coke so much. It's really tragic

>People remember him for what he did to earn that fame

Be fat and loud and obnoxious? He's only 'famous' in America where those traits are encouraged and not shamed.

Not herostratus he will be remembered forever

he was reddit before reddit existed

you have to be 18 to post here

lmao shut the fuck up you little wormy underage faggot.

sup reddit

ohh, you kids

pls no bully

ohh, you reddit

Is this Chris Farley?

well you saved an image of him on your computer

cool nihilism bro. Might as well just off yourself right now then, eh?

brainlet logic cracks me up sometimes.
"I want to be part of something larger than myself."
"Well, it may be larger, but it's not INFINITELY large, so it doesn't matter."
I hate eternity-worship.

>acknowledging that nothing lasts forever = just give up and kill yourself
kek, and I'M the brainlet?

You'll be forgotten too lol!

>mean words

>Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me.

Said to a prostitute as she left his hotel room following a weekend-long drug and sex binge. When she turned around, Chris Farley had collapsed.

guess he should've tipped her better