Without googling it, tell me the main character's name

Without googling it, tell me the main character's name.

Calrissian Endorian.

buni

Idris Elba

gay arso

JIN URSO am I right?

bunny fu

Jay-something

Jan Ors

Kyle Katarn

Ryn Jerso

Jyn Erso.

I'm getting tired of this meme with this movie that just because you brainlets can't remember the character names doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

that's it! I thought it was Jay-something, but it's Jin-something.

see

bunny

strong woman

Michael Scott

Jinn urso?

>Without googling it, tell me the main character's name.

Manny Bothuns

that's right jay

Felicity’s butt

REBEL SCUM

Jim Irsay

Qui-Gon-Jyn

It's a critique that her character is flat and boring. Honestly i am this: but beyond her name there is nothing about her personality that i can say.

Mads Mikkelsen

Girl Whoopass

Then why don't people try actually using that critique instead of saying "HURR I'M DUMB AND CAN'T REMEMBER EXTREMELY SIMPLE CHARACTER NAMES"?

Jyn Erso and her pals Cassian Andor, K2-SO, Baz, Chirrup, and some pilot. The villain is named Director Krennic and Jyn's father is named Galen Erso. Special appearance by Admiral Raddus. I've seen the movie twice.

I haven't seen this movie but this universe is so low entropy that i could probably predict it.
>solo
>lando
>holdo
and protags are single syllable - is her name...ryn eldo? actually ryn is too like rey. Jyn is her name jyn eldo? jyn elso

i only remember it because it's slightly different than jan orso from dark forces. hollywood is full of hacks.

Rogue One.

Jyn Erso.

Because it's entertaining. Don't be that kid who hates a joke because it's popular.

Jyn Erso

Eddie Redmayne

I watched Rogue One last night with the RLM commentary track.

It is unironically better than The Last Jedi. There's a couple of stupid moments - the octopus creature that's defo gonna cause brain damage but then just doesn't, for example - but as a film it's a hell of a lot more concise and less world-breaking than TLJ.

It also looks incredible. The cinematography is stunning, worlds beyond TLJ. Gareth should have got Episode 9 after his work on Rogue One.

>hurr I haven't seen the movie but through process of elimination I somehow get the exact right name

This meme is stale.

Rin? Rin-Ju?

June Urso

H2SO4

bum arsehole

Kathleen Kennedy

Phat asso

Gyn Erso.

I just watched it again on saturday night and I can honestly say that R1 is an unironically good movie.

The perfect Star Wars film woud be a jedi focused story set in the more realistic SW universe of Rogue One.

R1 also has by far the best acting of any Star Wars movie.

Jean Gray

Imma Rebel

Ai Rebel

one of the most beautiful woman in the planet.

Angeldust or starmoon or some shit like that

who cares shes cute and the movie was futile which is fine i guess

Jyn Erso. The cutest bunny you'll ever meet.

Jyn Erso, but that's only because I watched the CinemaSins video a few days ago. I can't remember anyone else's names. It's really not a meme.

Mai waifu

remembering character names =/= remembering characters

You are fucking autistic if you dont know the difference

Rogue

Pretty much this, also the pilots name was bodi, ipman was chirrut, mongols was baz, and cassian is the saucy spanish dude. I will never understand this critique as it more of highlights how the ever moron cant pay attention to writing for shit. Probably the same sort who instant ly fall for shallow mary sue characters and make a shitty movie 2 billion dollars. Go figure.

Rey

100 MILLION DOLLAR SPACE BATTLE CGI WAS THE MAIN CHARACTERS NAME

LITERALLY DGAF ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS MOVIE

EXCEPT MAYBE VADER TEARING UP A HALLWAY FULLA SKRUBS

STILL THE BEST NUWARS MOVIE BY FAR

Gin and Tonic. Also a good drink to cope with the garbage fire that is nuWars.

Jyn Erso. Why do so many people hate on her though? I thought she was the only interesting character in an otherwise interesting movie. If a character like her had been in the sequel trilogy, people would probably be much happier than that shitstain alien face looking bitch we got instead

jyn erso

I was going to say "Jean Erso" - and only because I remember it from RLM. And I have no idea about any other character's name except Mon Mothma and Bail Organa.

Jill? idk I don't watch SW

Rey isn't a boring character.

Chick. Chick Spacepussy. Did I get it?

>Rey isn't a character.
agreed

zing

WHAT WAS EMILY BLUNT'S NAME IN SICARO? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SICARIO WASN'T GOOD?

this

The only good answer

Bin Cherso

I'm pretty sure Kotor's random name generator named me Jyn Erso once.

Shit, the girls name is jym something and the mexican guy...i can't, i only watched it once. :(

If they wanted to keep the Death Star a secret then why destroy an entire city, thereby confirming it's existence? Did they think no one would notice? Why did the rebels want to kill Galen when they should have know he was on their side, and has already designed the Death Star? Why wouldn't they want the Rebels to know the death star is real, use it to draw their forces into one decisive battle and finish them off? I could go on and on with this.

R1 makes very little sense.

>rey 'I dont need no hand holding lets watch everyone love and adore me through the entire movie' isnt a boring character
See? Point proven, morons can't into writing.

Kira or Keith or Kiriso or something like that.
Honestly, 5 minutes after seeing the movie I couldn't remember a single characters name.
It felt weird because I'd never had that issue with a movie before. I guess maybe they just didn't say the characters names much? I haven't rewatched it see if that's the case.

Ira Belle

better then TLJ

Lola Bunny

Jyn Erso. But she's the only character name that I remember. I know the other characters, but I can't remember their names.

yes, is THAT kind of moron, confirmed

Didn't they want to test out the Death Star and get rid of the Forest Whitaker at the same time?

emotionles female robot

RO is a dumb action movie with one-dimensional characters. Does the torture scene and washed out color palette make you feel smart for liking it over TFA?

HAHAHAHA

Man that is FUNNY

Jyn Erso

The best kind!

Other than the Vader line, this is the best post ITT

Galin Erso
Cassian endor
Chirrut Bak
Riz ortani

>He thinks Emily Blunt was the main character and not the audience surrogate
[small brain cartoon man here]

>Why not keep it a secret?

Vader didn't care for the Death Star but Tarken and co. wanted to impress the Emperor without going overboard by destroying a planet.

>Why kill Galen Erso?

Because he was a high ranking Imperial officer and the man who designed the Death Star.

>Why not use the Death Star to draw the Rebels into a trap?

They did that with the second Death Star

At the time of R1 the Rebels didnt inow who to velueve. The inly thing they knew for sure was that the Emperor was tha absolute master of deception. You forget that 20 years earlier he fooled the entire GALAXY into fighting a fake war on BOTH sides. He even had the Republics very own clone army secretly programned to turn against them. As far as the Rebels were concerned they didn't know which way wad up or who to believe, hence the totally panicked guy at the veginning or the totally paranoid Forest Whittaker.

>why destroy an entire city, thereby confirming it's existence?
Tarkin was a maniac who wanted to blow things up, just like in ANH.
>Did they think no one would notice?
They covered it up.
>Why did the rebels want to kill Galen when they should have know he was on their side, and has already designed the Death Star?
They didn't know that for sure.
>Why wouldn't they want the Rebels to know the death star is real, use it to draw their forces into one decisive battle and finish them off?
That 'loophole' if you want to call it that existed since ANH.

I'd like to think a lot of the stuff in Saw Gurrera's base was more critical in the original cut of the movie.

Gin Ursa.

Jill Elson? Orson? Erson?

I saw that shit 3 weeks ago btw, what a boring piece of shit.

Jyn Erso. I have not seen Rogue One.

Jus Indo? Am I close?

>t. You prabably think Jyn's main motivation to steal the plans was to blow up the Death Star.

>Jyn Erso. I have not seen Rogue One.

Why not? It's good and nothing like TFA or TLJ.