Wow yeah, really

Wow yeah, really.

>Silverstein

>Why were they not prepared better. They knew it was coming.

Shame on you, Melissa, for denigrating those who were sexually-abused by Hollywood higher-ups.

#smdh

kek

>I'm going to spend three hours looking through social media so I can find something that I'll get patted on my back for

Here it is, OP: Wow what a kike! Women ares simply inferior. What a roastwhore cunt, she should die. STEIN LIKE A KIKE, this is white genocide.
OP, you -- like me -- are simply superior to these brainwashed sheeples and inferior ressentiment-fueled losers.

How does a Silverstein evolve into a Goldstein?

Where do Bergs fit into the hierarchy?

>the virtue signalling rich hypocrites awards

I wish my life was this bereft of any hardships

Maybe cause men understand it's a hard question to answer without denigrating it into a 10 second soundbyte or hashtag

Men know real problems aren't solved on twitters with feelgoodery and merchandise

Found the actual kike.

Women are clueless

Top laugh out loud

This. He's probably a shill paid by Israel to subvert whiteness and masculinity on Sup Forums through ironic shitposting, oblivious to the fact that his kind is being genocided and men are being turned into women.

>men need to stop pretending they have all the answers and instead be humble and listen
>why doesn't this man have all the answers?

She was on BBC News last night.
Looked at her Twitter page.
This was the first tweet.
3 minutes top.

What a stupid fucking cunt, she is fucking up her own cause by going after everyone. God I hate social media

YOUR OPINION IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
And ironically, he's talking about bullying

What's wring, goyim? Pisshurt that you aren't one of the chosen people? Left out of the circle? I bet you had a screenplay ready to go, didn't you, but the mean ol' Jews are keeping the white man down again. Don't worry. No one even read your script. We use them to brush the coke off the table after we're through watching niggers fuck your favorite actresses.

Your governments are ours. Your media is ours. Your daughters are ours. Kiss the ring, goy.

WHY ISN'T UBLOCK BLOCKING THE GOD DAMN FUCKING ADS ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys yourself phonefaggot

Lets turn that around and ask a rape victim, "Why were you not better prepared? You know this was coming."

Now who's the bigot?

I fucking hate jews

It's like gremlins user ((they)) eat beacon after midnight.

That movie wasn't about sexual harassment, though?

Sexual harassment (of women) is just as bad as, if not worse than, murder.

Nothing makes spinsters like this happy. Better to just be ignored

i initially thought you were referring to the person in twitter post, not OP

a jew broad!?! in this day and age!?!

>How does a Silverstein evolve into a Goldstein?
marriage

Because it's an obvious kafkatrap.

there's a new malicious script gookmoot implemented. id tell you how to block it but cant remember

Found the socially engineered bugman, suck more corporate cock

bergs are at the top, then comes steins, then thals

>there are people who gave power to this excrement

You look like you could use a free shower

Not impressed by a middle-aged woman bitching and complaining on Twitter for the world to see

And here I am just laughing my ass off at the notion of "the men of Hollywood". The men of Hollywood. Damn son, this is some serious hi level bantz.
WTF would a men of Hollywood be like? What would be his values and morals? fucking kek already, as if a man of Hollywood would ever be anything perfect, pure and noble. Oh and please guys: no whataboutism here. Por favor muchachos, the last thing we need right now is to imagine what the female of Hollywood is like. We all know how they're like anyway so shut the fuck up already, now is the time for the real men of Hollywood to step up and go tweet to change the world or something.

Beats me man. This is just funny. God do I wish I was sitting next to a Nicholson or a Welles watching this horrific shitshow. They would have had a truth or two to say about the men and females of hollywood I bet.

>They knew it was coming.

Just like the women, who were "raped".

Berg > Stein > Thal > Blatt > Man > Ski

This is the hierarchy. Memorize it.

Settle down, Virgin

>tfw another years has gone by and Sam Rockwell still hasn’t solved the issue of sexual harrasment
Wtf are we paying him for?

I've jerked it to that video so much.

>wow racist all muslims don't have to answer for what a few extremists do
>ALL MEN HAVE TO ANSWER FOR WHAT A FEW PERVERTS DO

>Ask man who clearly isn't a rapist what he and his kind should be doing to stop rapists
>"I don't know but I know bullying is wrong"
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Leave Sam alone!

I think we should all stop raping, thats the answer. Just don't rape ok

Come on, this really lowers the standards for satire. Makes Verhoeven look like Chekhov.

That's the thing; rapists don't give a care
And they know it's wrong, that doesn't stop them
Maybe, just maybe, people shouldn't actively court the idea of being a victim just to join in with the latest hashtag
Not saying they do it intentionally, of course not, but there's no denying the victim culture of the past few years, it's fucking retarded

you need to hold everstone when trading with someone

Top zozzle

Instead of a meritocracy, where literally the best directors get chosen regardless of gender, and they just happen to be male, lets include some wommin just because they are wommin who directed something. Vaginocracy.

This

>be inclusive and progressive
>don't judge
>love and peace
>segregate people according to their sex, not their merits
But whatever, it's another pompous award ceremony anyway, just rich, coddled idiots patting each other on the back
Art needs awards you know

Strict meritocracy leads to stagnation, cheating, and ultimately the preservation of status quo.
Which is bad by the way.

>m-men are shit hurr durr

Hmm then what bout sports, where literally the most capable person wins, disregarding all the performance enhancing shenanigans ofc. Maybe we could treat films like gymnastics and give them an actual score based on various categories like style, plot, characters, camerawork etc. Bunch of judges holding up score cards. I don't think "it was made by a woman" qualifies as extra points really.

someone kill this cunt

unironically, what the fuck are you supposed to answer to this if you're a man who never sexually abused anyone and never will?

>me me me me me me not impressed me me me give attention

Holy shit. Is she 14?

>I'm literally teaching my daughter to be narcissistic

>school
>daughter
NANI

Every man is an abuser, you've probably done it without realizing. That time you looked at a hot woman in public in revealing dress? Abuse. That time you didn't look at a big beautiful woman looking for love? Abuse.

who knows. in my psych class the girls kept saying men need to step up. but i mentioned didn't women want men to stop mansplaining and gaslighting

Even after 9/11 Lucky Larry remained a silverstein

SEETHING

>tfw the goose knew to stay away from that shitshow

no guy has ever been more /ourguy/ than the goose

Shalom, fellow goy.

Yhis but unironically

>a system that rewards the best of the best leads to stagnation and the preservation of the status quo

Top zozzle nice bait

I'm not sure Blatt is that low. And Stein might actually be at the top.

Stein > Berg > Blatt > Thal > Man > Ski

imho

>Makes Verhoeven look like Chekhov.
What?

It definitely hit me watching that shit show that none of my somewhat respected actors were there, except Gary "Old Man" Oldman, and he's excused because he won and because he already said (allegedly) in the past what he really thinks about the Globes.

I don't watch it usually (except some of the comedian monologues) so I don't know if /myguys/ just don't go to the Globes out of principle.

>Thal
where do sapes fit in?

Jews

Kikes

Heebs

God's Chosen People

"I thought you're a strong independent woman, why are you asking me, a MAN, to tell you what needs to be done?"

is that like old diablo runes? Can I trade 3 Skis for one Man?

No, fuck off.

What is her fucking problem

she's a woman

So this is the apex jew huh

>God do I wish I was sitting next to a Nicholson or a Welles watching this horrific shitshow. They would have had a truth or two to say about the men and females of hollywood I bet.
Or pre-senile Connery

>Stop noticing we're trying to destroy you, insolent goy! Just die out already REEEEEEE!
The people are waking up kike; tick tock.

Why didn't they mention the % of jews in hollywood?

is this pasta?

Enjoy yourselves, you're living on borrowed time.

China will avenge us. They lack our weakness of empathy.

What about a Steinberg? Do they get special powers?

how about Steinbergman?

>america gives a platform to these fat losers

well, they need somewhere to laid like fat whales, a platform is the best for that

Easy (You)s, well done

Imagine being such cucks that you have to rely on a hypothetical future Chinese takeover to protect your race
It's a good thing whites are being genocided, fucking pathetic race

VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT

greta gerwig should've handily won best director and yet she wasn't even nominated. it's clearly a problem

She's the famous Jett Jackson.

What an insufferable cunt.

the best person at getting a position in a meritocracy isn't necessarily the best person for that position

the old regime was a strict meritocracy and it gave the world robespierre during the revolution

Is this the rank below Goldstein?