Does Geordi ever find a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHbLewg79c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jellicoe,_1st_Earl_Jellicoe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do holograms count?

do warp cores?

Is sisco realy believe profets?

He loads in naked VR babes through his visor at all times. To him, it looks like there are teens masturbating right along with the crew working.

he stuck beni in warp core? that's hot

Except it all looks like 80s synthwave psychedelia. So he would have no way of knowing if it's teens masturbating or data stroking his cat.

He eventually begins to believe in the prophets. They turn out to be real after all

I guess it's better than not seeing anything

He never gets a girl even in the books. You'd think he'd build a sexbot like a normal guy.

Yeah you think he would learn a thing or two from fixing Data's positronic brain all the time and make his own android

>5'7"

Of course not.

>Why are your reproductive organs out of your pants?
>Is this common human behavior?

>They turn out to be real after all
This is revealed in episode 1 of the fucking series. There is no surprise to this.

Yeah Sisko knows they are real but he doesn't know if they are just strong aliens or actual Gods. He begins to believe they are really Gods imo later on

See how the post is worded?
>Is sisco realy believe profets?
It's Trekkie229 trying to shit up the thread. Probably an STD fan. Don't reply to him.

His confidence and success with women was increased in s03ep25 permanently. He dated several women, including the stoner looking moron who spilled hot chocolate on Picard.

This, there are plenty of aliens that aren't gods and never claim to be that are more powerful than the prophets.

I'll post some Tilly caps, everyone ok with that?

He made the thread dummy. I know it's him you would have to be retarded not to. I just don't care anymore

A fat ugly fuck and a nigger that can't act so they made her raised on Vulcan to explain her lack of acting ability wow. Those uniforms are awful too btw

Absolute trash. They have such a huge budget and turn out this garbage?

Post the redhead. The one who mans the con. I am interested how she is in the better universe.

R̛̛͓͉̥̖̀͡Ę̴̜͈̼̭̖̥̣̖͈̯͢P̢̜͈͉͓̝̘͙͜͟͝Ļ̛̪̻̘̬̤̪̪̰̼͍̠͓̠̮̣͚̥͇Y̴̛͈̫̭̤̥̟͍̬͈͇͕̱͓ ̸̖̤̺̣͈͍͍̹̫Ṯ̵̸̙̺̘͓̫͙̭̤̀͠͝O̷̷̵̬͎̣̗̩̥̩͡ͅ ̷̵̝̤̪̥̬̰̞̖̻̜̗̫̼͕̣͚̯̮͜͟ͅT̵̥̗͍̣̤͙̫̯̱̹̼̯͚͖̙͠H̷̠̙̙̣̀I̡̨̛̘͇̻̣̬̘̝̩̜̭͎͖͞S̵͖̞͇͜͠ ̧̺̻̰̘͢P̰̰̪̳̫͕̹͎͓̜̟̭̻͢ͅͅO̟̰̰̝͔̰͎̤̳͚͉̻͢͢S̢̜̝̘͕͙̝̩̟̮̥̬̺̣̬͚̫̯̩͞T̷̨̧̛̥̬͇̪̜̦̫̭͇̥̻̺̦̗̘ͅ ̶̠̱̞̬͈͈͙́O̩̬͔̭̦̩̫̙̭̙̼̦̝͟͢ͅR̮̮͚̳̱͚̙̫̥̫͕͙̻̻͔̯̹̠̝͘͟͠͝ ̴̡͉̺̞̭͎̠̜̳͖̕͜͡ͅÝ̵̨̪͍̙͚͖̠̬̦͜͡Ǫ̗̻̝̞̙̙̘͔͚͘̕͘͢Ų̧̳͙̖͓̪̻͖̼̕͜͟R̫̜̫̭͖̱͓̝̯̰̘̞̻͔͉͈̀̀ ̨̡̼͚̹̱̭̺̥̥̙̱͖̯͍͍̬͕̀M̴̦͎͍͕̥̩̗̮̯̳̟͟Ǫ̤̰̜͎̣̥̺̩̗̤ͅḾ̸̯̩̠̞͚̗̩͚͖͇̥͓͉͚̥͎̟̼͟͢͞ ̛̭̞̪̻̰͓̹͡͠͡W̸̮͎̣͉̭͇̦͚̪̠̮͎̝͎̱͘͠I̴̛̳̖̰̰̭̦̰͓͙̝̰͙L̢͙̙̖͉͇̣̻͖͉̠̣̟͞ͅL̷̵͙̩̣̠̗̥͇̻̖̟̰͝͠ ̬̬̟̱͘̕D̷̨̢̜͉̫̤̤̖̻̤̪̻̬͍̗͖̬ͅͅĮ̴͔̜̩̤͍Ḛ̢̦͉͕͔͍̳͖̼́́ ̢̠̻̼̞̬̱̪͇̻̠̥̩͍̣͉̝̫̗̕͟͟Į̷̧̳̫͙̞͕̖̻̤͇̭̝̞̳̬̩̩̠͜N̨̙̣͓̠̦̖͉͜͡ ̶̦̰͉̗̞̕͢͠H̸̵̡̡͈̩͎ͅͅĘ̞͎͇̱͚͕̜̠̬̣̤͡R̨̘̱̮͉̗̗̬͕̩̥͈͍̰̣̩̣̗͖̀́͟͝ ̸̡̼̘͔̠̜̘͖̩̻̳̱̕͘͢S̴̸̛̱͍̥̯̭͍͉̻̗̮̟̥̫̟̀͜L̵̸͚̫̩̥̗̬̗̰̥͓͓̺̘͢͢͞ͅͅE̶̶̛͈͍̟̥̣̞̫̠̙̩͈͕͓͓̥͠E̷̗̩̺̱̙͉͟͞P̼͙̖̪̼̫͓̟̬̳̝̗̳̯͜͞

stop

If they wanted to go with short, fat but cute, they should've gone with Ariel Winter instead. The only redeeming quality of this ugly hambeast was her curly red hair and pale skin, which made her look like an irish woman. Now with straightened blonde hair she's a slightly more attractive but a lot more generic fat shit.

He's married to Leah Brahms in "All Good Things..."

stop posting this

u sure?

i hate trek aside the original, but damn, that underboob looks nice. more?

i watched like 5 episode of the new Star Trek, fucking hell it's shit.

I hope none of you are wasting time watching that feminist tripe.

yes please stop. go make an std thread if you want to spam screen caps

How do you achieve this with the letters?

Fuck you man

Ok, at first I wasn't sold on her being hot, but now I want to watch her chug something until her suit blows open.

I () made the thread you idiot. Stop being so fucking paranoid.

How is this not a bannable offense yet?

So you asked the same question that trekkie229 always asks in every thread but can recognize him when he posts? Haha wow you are stupid

He was the chief engineer so he could probably the one guy on the ship who could fix it so no one ever found out what he got up to on the holodeck. He probably simulated a 12 year old Leah Brahms every once in a while when he was feeling a little bored with the contemporary version.

>Enterprise has only male captains and women are in the lower ranks
>Discovery has women in all ranks, captaining ships, and being powerful
>by the time of TOS women are back to the menial ranks and jobs with no female captains or first officers

BUT THE NX-02 HAD A FEMALE CAPTAIN

its fun :)

>didn't watch TOS
>didn't know that it had a female XO in one of the episodes
>only comes to this thread to get free (You)s by making posts about gender politics
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Stop right there, friend. You've been a Jefferies tubes scrubbing ensign for years now, and I can see why. My OP is grammatically correct and the filename isn't a number. You must start paying closer attention to detail because at the next performance review it is a Lt. Jr. Grade recommendation or it's transfer off the Enterprise. I've already had to speak to Picard twice on your behalf. You have potential, both Data and I think so, you just need to stop being retarded.

I haven't seen ENT, is it really a rule that only men can be captains? Or are you just saying that because the captain in the show is a man?
Notice that in STD, the captain is still a man. Michelle Yeoh was captain of some minor outdated ship, while the Discovery is an important black-ops/science ship with a male captain and male first officer (although Saru is more of a pussy than any woman in Starfleet could ever be).
Anyway, we all know that isn't true about TOS, you are once again basing everything off the Enterprise itself. You would say the same thing about TNG if you thought you could get away with it.
tl;dr gb2/pol/

>I'm not trekkie229 even though I ask the same questions he does
I'm glad your grammar and spelling has improved trekkie229

I'm just going by what the series have shown, and since Discovery is set between ENT and TOS it means weird things happened that prevented women from acheiving anything in TOS time.

You don't have to be from Sup Forums to think STD is god awful

This cutie had a crush on him and obviously wanted his space dick, but she was 3D and he only likes holographic white broads.

>I'm just going by what the series have shown,
But you're not.

>Enterprise has only male captains and women are in the lower ranks
Enterprise had a female captain.

>by the time of TOS women are back to the menial ranks and jobs with no female captains or first officers
TOS had a female first officer.

You're an ignorant Sup Forumstard.

The problem is their ignorance about TOS and Enterprise.

ENT actually had a woman be the captain of Earth's other starship, so no, there's no rule. In TOS there's one episode that has a woman complaining about the "men's world" of starship captains or something like that.

I've done everything I could do for you, kid. Next performance review I will recommend you be transferred off the Enterprise. This is good-bye, I wish you the best of luck.

Which TOS had a female XO? I remember Majel Barret was originally supposed to be the Enterpise's XO but the studio heads forbade it because LOL women in charge the fuck's wrong with you.

Okay bye trekkie229

Her character is still canon and was referenced in later episodes. Quit reading about Star Trek on Sup Forums and actually watch some fucking Star Trek.

Calm your dicknipples, dude, sheesh.

>she's canon because the original pilot which was rejected was turned into stock footage for a 2-part episode

I'm the first one to call a retard a retard who thinks it's relevant in-universe how they portrayed or didn't portray women in the 60's, but thinking that anything about that confused shitshow called TOS is canon is just deluded. There was absolutely no consistency or even a hint of an effort to make the knowledge base of the show consistent until season 3. They had lithium batteries powering the ship until someone thought that wasn't advanced enough, so they added a fucking di- prefix. They didn't even coin the term United Federation of Planets or Starfleet until season 2, and until then the organization they worked for was the United Earth Space Probe Agency. Dozens of further examples attest to TOS being completely useless and unreliable as a source for any sort of trek knowledge.

>I can't be wrong, because truth is unknowable

white women cant resist the BKC

>she's canon because she's in a canon episode
And she is.

You were also wrong about Enterprise, but you've ignored all the comments about that because your ego is too huge to acknowledge that you could ever be wrong about anything.

>They didn't even coin the term United Federation of Planets or Starfleet until season 2,
Errand of Mercy has both "Starfleet" and "United Federation of Planets" in season 1.

>watching TNG S05E10/11 Chain of Command
So I get it that they're basically "commandeering" the enterprise D, expecting a fight to break out and want to show they mean business with the cardassians so they send it somewhere close.
BUT if they expect that a fight may break out, why didn't they clear the civilians of the ship? Isn't it irresponsible as fuck to send a couple hundred civilians in the equivalent of a space-tank?

How did you do that?

>std

It's DIS. There is no ST in TOS or TNG or DS9...

nope it's STD

>the virgin Geordi vs the chad Klingon

Jellico did nothing wrong*.

Translator's Note: Claiming that a person "did nothing wrong" is a popular meme on the online internet website Sup Forums indicating that the person in question did a whole lot wrong, possibly everything.

Zalgotext.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHbLewg79c

stop enabling him, faggot. you're replying to trekkie229

How are the TNG mirror episode comics? What are they called again? Mirror Broken? Has anyone read the stuff that's come out so far?

Usually when people claim they did nothing wrong they mean they had good reason for their actions or from their perspective their actions were justifiable.

Is Captain Jellico based on the real-world Admiral Jellicoe of the Royal Navy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jellicoe,_1st_Earl_Jellicoe

Be real. Nobody says those words unironically anymore.

Damn, this ain't my granpa's star trek

No, you are. Trekkie229 made this thread. That's why they're asking the same questions that Trekkie229 always asks.

I say it's STD because it flows of the tongue nicely.
Voyager and Enterprise are names that were unique enough to know that you mean star trek pretty much right away. If you said: "Have you seen Voyager?" people rarely answer "You mean the probe that was send in 77?".
If you say: "Have you seen discovery?" it sounds vague to me. Like you're talking about the discovery channel, or some shit.
No I feel in casual conversation it's most natural for me to say "Star Trek: Discovery" first and then abbreviate it STD while continuing to talk about.

But if you say "Have you seen the original series?" without mentioning Star Trek, people also won't know what you mean. So why is TOS not called STO, by your logic?

There's also no 9 in nine, yet you abbreviate Deep Space Nine DS9. So the convention is that we name it whatever the fuck we want, regardless of any rules that might exist in your head.

What about the Q or that one alien posing as an old man on a colony that wiped out a species with a thought?

They still experienced events in linear space-time. The "prophets" didn't, so just that alone makes them superior.

go away

>There's also no 9 in nine, yet you abbreviate Deep Space Nine DS9
What planet are you living on that 9 is not nine?

STO is Star Trek Online.

I'm pretty sure the Q know the past and the future in addition to the present. If you can experience all times, you are experiencing basically the same thing as the prophets. The Q are just better at communicating with linear-time species.
Kevin the Dowd (or whatever his species is called) on the other hand probably doesn't know the future, so I guess you could say he is a lesser being than the prophets even though he could probably erase them from existence with a thought.

STD is "sexually transmitted disease," what of it?

You asked why we don't call TOS STO, I answered you. What are you upset at?

Being able to effortlessly time travel to see what happened/will happen is absolutely not the same as simultaneously experiencing past and future. The Q are linear.

Why do you call Discovery "STD" when "STD" already means something else? Is that a problem?

because it's called STD. you aren't going to change anyone from calling it anything else

So they have to intentionally travel into the future to see what is going to happen? How did Q know the Borg were coming, etc. etc.?
Also that raises the question of what Guinan is.

I call it that too, because I don't like how CBS is pushing the "Disco" branding (I'd have no problem with calling it "DIS" or something though). But your reasoning is inconsistent. You are claiming that you call it that based on something other than personal preference, but when you examine it, it doesn't work out.

>Also that raises the question of what Guinan is.
Picard's soulmate.

It's not a logic thing. It's a personal preference thing. And if it was logic, I guess it would be "STTOS".
No, When I talk about TOS I usually actually say "original series" Provided it is established we're talking about Star Trek already.
Honestly there is not much actual "logic" to it, it's whatever sounds nicest, and "dis" just sounds shitty to me. STD on the other hand sounds way nicer.
Honestly the whole "haha sex disease hahahaha xD" doesn't fucking matter to me. It's dumb and juvenile and pointless to continue past the initial chuckle. You can only call only laugh at people saying "duty" so long you know?
So I call it STD. The biggest reason is that STD makes the most sense _S_tar _T_rek _D_iscovery. versus _DIS_covery. VOY is only ever used in text, as you'd sound mental saying "yeah I watched voy the other night". It's usually on some board: "Yeah I liked VOY better than ENT actually". But STD I feel works for talking and writing, so I use it.
All in all I really couldn't give a fuck though.

Yeah, but Picard's actions in the episode changed the timeline, so that potential future no longer exists

>You can only call only laugh at people saying "duty" so long
I watch Star Trek with my family because it is family friendly. Whenever Picard says "duty" or "captain's log" my ancient parents burst into laughter.

it is and forever will be STD