Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UsoDJM7NH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

franco should have passed it over to tommy after he spoke. its a bit weird. makes tommy seem like some prop that was just used by franco. notice how his brother laughs you just know they think so much higher of themselves for making his silly movie so much more awesome

Tommy, for thinking he deserves any praise for a movie making fun of him.

but wasnt tommy about to sabotage the GG by saying "FUCK THEM IN THE PUSSY"

James won the award so he deserves to speak. Though the world was wronged by James not letting tommy make an idiot of himself on stage

You're in the wrong, for watching this trash.

Do you know that Tommy is predictably unpredictable and may literally use this moment to tell these people to "fuck off" in the middle of award season and will likely go over the alotted time denying Franco from giving thanks for his award.

Fuck that muther fucker. I hate the way he treats Tommy.

fuck you franco

disgusting

No, Tommy should be happy. He is making lot of cash from a shitty movie. His shitty movie got him so far that now he can stand in front at Golden Globes and Oscars. Every S-Tier celebrity now knows him. the entire world now knows him. He makes SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY specially after the Disaster Artist and all the royalties.

Franco did the right thing to not let him speak, who know what he would have said.

>THANKS BITCHES YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME HAHA NOW LOOK I'M UP ON STAGE WHO IS THE CHICKEN NOW CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!!!

Franco was going to let him talk after his speech but the producers cut him off.

Everybody betray me

Tommy was, this place has turned into total reddit ville and underage Sup Forumstards who think Wiseau is so epic

The fact that he even invited him on stage should be enough, you shouldn't talk in someone else's acceptance speech

I hate Franco but this is common sense, but I'm sure the dunkey/pewdiepie crowd wanted hear him say something HELLA epic like YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA for epic lulz

>>THANKS BITCHES YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME HAHA NOW LOOK I'M UP ON STAGE WHO IS THE CHICKEN NOW CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!!!

and it would have been the most legendary moment in the history of award shows

no he wasn't

the whole project was just a cash grab with them laughing AT Tommy, not with him

Tommy Wiseau is a Christ figure

youtu.be/5UsoDJM7NH0

he doesn't get money from the disaster artist. it was greg sestero's book.

it's not like it was a cash cow anyway.

later that night

>the whole project was just a cash grab with them laughing AT Tommy, not with him

Tommy and Gregg made a lot of money from this project. What the fuck are you on? You think at this point Tommy cares who's laughing at him. He is SUCCESS in human form, he achieved everything in life and he didn't even study film.

now look at you sitting here shitposting on Sup Forums.

the correct play for Franko is to let Tommy give the golden globes victory speech entirely (no one cares about the golden globes)

Then don't invite him for the Oscars when he wins that. Daniel day lewis is the only one likely to steal it from him.

>awards show staging

The Room is more accessible to normies now so Tommy got new fans because of the Disaster Artist.

But what dress did he dry hump?

Franco treats Tommy the way fucking jocks in school would treat one lame kid as a joke but still would let them hang around so they could clown on them whenever they wanted to.

Piece of shit he should have let Tommy speak no matter what he said it would have been good.

greg is the only one making money off this, tommy is not an author of the book and he doesn't own the rights to it, it's all greg

I like how people forget Tommy is a fucking cunt himself

tommy was rich as fuck before all of this though so it's not like he needs the money from random screenings of the room.

i think he just does them because he likes to feel appreciated even if people are just laughing at him and his bad movie.

tommy makes money off the room though, more people will watch a movie than buy a book dude

Does Seth Rogen even get hired for anything anymore? Pretty sure he had to beg Franco to give him the role in Disaster Artist

DUDE

i agree. don't bring him up there if you're not going to let him say anything. you can always take the mic from him if he says something stupid or inflammatory.

what was he thinking bros?

He's was the producer of the movie, we all know producers hold the true power anyways after Weinstein

>award for best actor
>b-but let le epic meme man speak xD
Nah fuck off reddit

Tommy makes money both from the Room and the Disaster Artist.

The only reason the book was oublished is because Gregg agreed to pay Tommy royalties

who decided james franco was to have a career?

Fuck you all
There is no need for Tommy to speak, Fanco won, not Tommy ALSO

-Tommy makes more money than James Franco

-Tommy is now know in the Hollywood Elite because of James Franco

-His movie is now famous around the normie scene

Nobody. He'd have to be a fucking nut to let Tommy speak. Have any of you queers READ Disaster Artist? Tommy is an insane monster and should not have control over anything creative besides signing checks. Franco is a douche, but he's a smart douche.

Franco is a loving piece of shit, but the fake outrage around here last night was retarded. Yes, the gracious thing to do would be to let Tommy get in a few words, but it wasn't his award and he's known for being an unpredictable asshole. Just being up there was more than enough, especially since he's not even the one who wrote the book the fucking movie is based on. I don't see any of you fucks outraged that Greg wasn't allowed to be on stage with them.

I imagine Wiseau would have been a trainwreck, that's why it might not have been a great idea to let him speak.

tommy would have said something retarded, franco was saving him the emberassment

That's precisely why people wanted him to speak. Learn to read the writing on the wall, famalam.

Franco was right.

Actually Tommy should have not even been up but Franco was nice enough to give him the moment so all the fucking Elite Actors could see that you don't need to be pretty and "normal" to succeed

Franco ans Tommy are the hollywood heroes of our time.
They are the rebels, they are the Marlon Brando of our generation

your projection is kind of embarrassing, to be honest

why not let him speak and him make a total ass of himself so franco could make a sequel to TDA where the ending of the movie would be actual footage of the GG

Tommy probably said something like: "if we win i'm gonna call everyone in this room a fucking cunt" and Franco is just trying to stop him

>I don't see any of you fucks outraged that Greg wasn't allowed to be on stage with them.
This really makes me sad. People act like The Room is Tommy's legend while overlooking that no one would know the true depths of his insanity if it wasn't for that book.

He did nothing wrong

that's insane. it's greg's life. he doesn't need permission from tommy to publish a book about his experiences.

>why not let him speak so he can give us kino and become the meme of the year, heheh
Hi, reddit.

This is the only true answer

If you don’t think Franco is a Jew bastard, especially so for this, I don’t associate with you

sounds like a typical relationship desu

Anyone got the full webm that includes Jackmans face

This

>i lost to james franco doing a SNL tier impression

holy fuck is tommy wisseau my exgf

Tommy was probably going to scream Nigger until the speakers blew out.

>implying it wasn't true that they are a bunch of cunts.

I never claimed that they weren't. They should have let him speak, it would have been comedy gold.

Two faggy actors vying for the spotlight

Yep. I’d rather hear Tommy talk anyway

Rich from what?

His moonie cult

Drug money

It’s good business sense