Punisher joining Hydra

>Punisher joining Hydra
>Punisher working with/for actual supervillains
>people will still defend Secret Empire and Nick Spencer's writing after this
>people will even praise him for doing this because they are insufferable Frankfags who only like the character because he is le badass

Punisher was never in it to "do the right thing" or even to avenge his family, he 's in it to kill people in a way he can justify. Hydra is a good outlet for that. Even Ennis was willing to admit that.

>in order to kill criminals
>I must join with criminals
>this makes perfect sense and meshes perfectly with my long-standing history of never compromising with criminals

Hydra aren't criminals anymore,They're lead by Captain America who obtained his position through a legal agreement that all authorities at the time accepted. Evil or not, they're not strictly criminals anymore. They are the rightful authority even if not the moral authority.

>b-but technically
you're justifying hack writing and should feel ashamed

When has Frank ever given a fuck about following the Law, and by extension the authority of the Government, as the Punisher?

nah, secret empire is totally shit, but this particular point is right on the money. Frank would join up with the nazis/hydra/alt-right in a second.

Frank wouldn't join up with *any* government, regardless of political leanings

And like we all know, Frank doesn't go after criminals who were pardoned by authorities, right?

If anything Frank is a Libertarian. A facist state is completley at odds with his ideology of individualism.

>and by extension the authority of the Government

everytime he and captain america has encountered each other. Frank idolizes cap. franks only problem with cap is that cap doesn't like to kill as much as he does, and you think that once cap went full facist "kill them all", frank wouldn't embrace that?

the page before that he gunned down two supervillains who were working with Cap, why the fuck would he change his mind about the High Council of Hydra, an entire team of supervillains?

>Now that he decimated a city full of innocent people, Cap really has become the ideal man.

Totally in-character for Frank.

> A facist state is completley at odds with his ideology of individualism.

Keep telling yourself that

Punisher was willing to kill the last living humans alive ( and thus forcing humanity to go extinct) because he felt like it.

keep it coming, your denial is top kek

>because he felt like it
because they were bad guys

whiny losers make me sad.

>because he felt like it.
He had good reasons for that, user...

Frank franking the fuck out of violent inhuman criminals that are enemies of the hydra state is one thing. Frank actually hailing hydra doesn't seem right at all, not even for Steve Sempai.

Because by that point in his life he was disgusted with humanity.

He hasn't reached that point in 616 yet.

and humanity died as a result. Acceptable losses to the punisher. Las vegas contains bad guys. Exterminating las vegas is easily acceptable losses to frank.

Of that's true, then why do so many libertarians on Sup Forums support fascism?

Criminals. Just like fucking Hydra.

Would Frank join the Cosa Nostra or Yakuza, according to you?

Frank himself is a huge criminal, tho.

And even if he dramatically puts a gun in his mouth with an empty bottle of booze by his side every 12 issues or so, he always compromises with himself.

>Las vegas contains bad guys. Exterminating las vegas is easily acceptable losses to frank.
The logic of a retard.

>Expecting people on Sup Forums to be reasoned in their ideology.

Remember when Frank killed hundreds of innocent men, women and children just so he could kill a pair of criminals?

Neither do I.

Yes Frank is in fact a retard. I'm glad we agree.

Remember when he almost killed himself because he believed he killed an innocent? All the times the collateral damage they had inflicted was a reason for killing someone?

There is no acceptable collateral damage to the Punisher, he's crazy dedicated to the "only kill criminals" rule.

Frank Castle is empowered by God that his actions follow holy law.

Frank Castle is immune to the Penitence Stare. Destined for a place in Heaven. Beloved by angels.

That shits cannon.

there are no acceptable losses to present-day Frank

>Frank, we're your Frank.

Nope. You are the retard, because Frank never did anything like that in all his years of publication.

Your stupidity is only yours.

Brother works at the marketing/selling-team of Marvel.

The reason for this last page:

This is not Frank. it is the Chameleon. He came to Boomerang, because he wants his seat as Kingping, since Fred is in charge. Thats why he called him "Fred", like a old pal would do. Why he shapeshifted as Punisher? No good reason for that, only, to push the "wtf-moment" by Spencer and to see Chameleon getting killed by Frank later in the story so everybody goes "Yeaaah, thats my Frank". Probably because the TV-series will start the marketing-machine in this time, if it doesnt get delayed. My brother went furious, because he loves the punisher.

You mean like when he joined the mafia in the 90s?

so it's even MORE hackish than initially suspected, holy shit

>Frank Castle is immune to the Penitence Stare
People go on and on about Batwank, but this shit is just as bad as the worst examples of it.

Also, canon with one N, cannon with two Ns is a metal cylinder that shoots cannonballs.

>My dad works at nintendo

He did that because he thought they were right?

I remember when he donned the colors and went after that White Supremacist.

But Frank going along with the extermination of a whole city. Nah that's not Frank.

There's zero proof this is true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Spencer strikes me as the type of mark for himself that would fall in love with something he did and keep calling back to it, and he did "Chameleon shows up as Punisher to confront Boomerang" as a gag in Superior Foes.

This whole arc has been hack.

and just when you think it can't get more hack-y, Spencer goes and proves everyone wrong

>and humanity died as a result.
Humanity was already by that point in the book, the vault was filled by the polition that caused the war.if the future was going to exist out of the people that caused the first extinction then frank did the right thing

>A story where Frank refuses to compromise with bad guys even with that means the extinction of humanity is somehow proof that Frank is would compromise with criminals.

Are all Spencerfags this dumb?

>Even Ennis was willing to admit that.
but the page you posted was from the shit Aaron run thats not even canon to Ennis's run, Ennis also has shown on multiple points that Frank did love his family but them being the reason for going out killing has lessened

This.
It's like saying "Sieg Hail" at this point.

So whats the ETA for Rich the Leech posting this on BC?

>here is a page of how Frank would never compromise, even in the face of literal armageddon
>clearly this proves that he would compromise with supervillains because his idol is a supervillain now

If this event went the way I was expecting it to, with the purity of Steve Rogers shining corrupting his Hydra brainwashing and making him reform Hydra from the inside, Frank would join in a second. Steve Roger's Hydra would look nothing like what Spencer is writing, which is strange because he seemed like he was doing it the correct way in the beginning.

Didn't stop him from going after Osborn when he was given full authority over HAMMER

I'm a total Frankfag and I find this to be one of the most retarded moves ever. Is this all main continuity or a seperate Earth or fucking what? Because this is so out of character for Frank that it couldn't possibly BE Frank.

Cap put an end to almost all street level crime.

You really think Frank wouldn't side with that?

it's main continuity

This was also a pants-on-head retarded move and you know it. What Frank is saying right here completely undoes 3 decades of motivation.

Technically, that is the MAX universe

If Hydra keeps crime at near zero levels, he'd probably be OK with it.

And since he's been out of NYC for his last few series, it makes sense he's not trapped in the Manhattan bubble.

Ignoring the fact that this is a one-shot, Frank would never put an innocent in harms way.

This has been established over and over and over and over

not to the point of siding with literal supervillains

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Post your Employee ID or fuckoff though

He's a gun loving white male who respected Captain America aka Trump/Hitler.

This is fucking stupid, but it also makes more sense then The Punisher joining Hydra.

>you're justifying hack writing and should feel ashamed
>This event is shit but I'll justify the hack writing some more!

I think you're digging yourself a deeper hole.

It's from the MAX Universe, one where they use Ennis as a basis but ignore a lot of stuff from Ennis' run like Punisher's age or Punisher: The End.

I'm not reading Secret Empire... I'm not a massive Punisher fan, although i think he's pretty kickass at times, and I like Spencers writing on The Fix...

I can't believe you're all not seeing the forest for the trees... arguing about Franks morals and whatnot. What has you convinced he's not just infiltrating and on-mission?

I'd be willing to bet, as an observer that 'not-cap' gets killed by Frank by the end of this event.... regardless of his Cap fanboyism... this isn't the Cap that Frank thought so highly of as a youngster, He's been corrupted... Imo thats probably not something he's going to just let go.

Up until Vegas, name a single law broken by Cap's side.

gee I dunno, how about all the literal terrorism carried out by Faustus, Zola, Gorgon, Viper, and Zemo

They aren't criminals, because they got into power and pardoned themselves. Therefore, Frank has nothing on them.

Am I right, fellow Spencerfags?

I cannot honestly understand why people on Sup Forums would defend Spencer on anything but a funnybook

Are they just relishing in all the buttmad he's creating? They can't think this tripe is any good.

>Are they just relishing in all the buttmad he's creating? They can't think this tripe is any good.

where do you think we are??

Frank is a fascist vigilante, that means he would ally himself with fascists. Don't you understand logic?

>Frank is a fascist vigilante, that means he would ally himself with fascists. Don't you understand logic?
This is SO retarded.

>Be a criminal
>Be afraid of the Punisher
>join the Fascist party
>Now the Punisher won't do anything against you, no matter what you do

I'm glad Steve Dillon is dead.

That was literally from the shit run that was NOT written by Ennis. You can tell because of Dillon Fronk face, you also can't expect leftie extremist cocksuckers to get Frank's nuance.

Something he keeps losing more of over time because no one knows how to write him anymore without a 12 track cd of drowning pool.

The best way it makes ssense is that he knows what he does, he knows he's gonna own up to it, there's not a day goes by without him suffering.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to understand that Sup Forums has shit taste or understand that Sup Forums loves butthurt

>You can tell because of Dillon Fronk face,

Dillon worked with Ennis before and after that Aaron run, you dumb casual.

both