Fuck this shit

>larping
America had a black president for 8 years

Glad they killed this old soy boy off. Hope he never works again

jesus christ, mark hammill is such a faggot

>trump and oprah are friends
>everyone likes oprah or at least dont mind her
>even kkk members
>the media/dnc is trying to push for a narrative that trump and his white male supporters hate her

i haven't seen this kind of shilling and pushing for narrative in quite some time
i genuinely fear the dems will have her killed and blame trump and the "alt-right"

what an insufferable faggot

Half black. his Mother was a cracker

Something something first pure black president

Sameofaggu desu ne

>pushing this hard for your own DNC version of Trump
this is going to backfire so hilariously

>y-yes Kathleen I'll fully endorse President O-Oprah y-yes I know old white men like me owe it to your people auuuugh......

One drop.

*jewish

>electing a TV star as president for the second time in a row

Do you ameridumbs never learn

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY

His mother was Irish you fucking retard

wtf is happening here

If (((Hope-rah))) actually runs in 2020 how many peeps on Sup Forums will be old enough to vote AGAINST her and for our God-Emperor?

you missed out on the universe where they elected harambe

Yeah, one drop of white blood and youre white.

It really feels like I went into a coma some time in 2016 and the dream has stopped making any sense

so she was black?

>not voting for kanye, the one and only successor to the Trump empire

This totally don't seem forced and out of nowhere, I wonder who's behind this

obama won because all black people voted
oprah wouldn't win because only black women would vote for her

t. black

It may be funny, but it's not a joke when people say the timeline diverged. We are living in the Mirror Universe. We have to retrieve the M'Krann crystal in order to set things right but unfortunately there's no way to do that. We're absolutely fucked

the fuck is with that profile pic

shieeeeetttt oprah gibs me free shieeeeeeeeeet im votin fo her

what a faggot

She would win in a landslide you know.
No hope left.

black men are as misogynist as white men, they don't want a woman for president

PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN RIAN!!!

They’re so out of touch with the realm of debate and intellectualism it’s easier for them to just vote for the people on the pretty picture box

This. She would open the floodgates and let in every Spanish-speaking peasant from anywhere, make talking against gays a hate crime and persecute and imprison any man who ever winked at a woman

[YASSSs internally]

>Implying DJT wouldn't absolutely push her shit in intellectually in the debates and make her chimp out

AUHUUHHGHHHHHH AHHHH!!!

LUCAS....PLEASE!

we only have to look away from our distractions and see the abyss for what it is

our standards can return

we can raise the bar!

#ANewHopeRah

Not my America

>Mark Hamill isn't liberal scum because my headcanon says so and I never paid attention to him prior to 2017

Disney fags are trying to pin the alt-right against Mark because he had the audacity to talk shit about their shit movie. Fuck Disney

I honestly can't see her debating
Trump makes a mockery of his opponents, not because he is good at debating, but he knows how to double talk and circular logic. Maybe the judges and opponents get wise this next time.

I love Mark Hamill, but he's always said some pretty silly shit.
Don't got to agree with 100% of what someone says to like them.

The 2nd and 3rd posts are less than a minute apart you idiot.

>Drive you politically correct, liberal campaign against a wall
>Select a black leftist woman as next candidate
"Am I out of touch?
No, it's the voters who are wrong."
When will Democrats learn that they enabled Trump?

Oprah as president? The NSA has chat logs of me admitting to having sexual fantasies about her. Who the hell am I suppose to jack off about without it coming back to bite me in the ass?

He wasn't the one who started spreading the" Oprah for President" bullshit, don't blame him

But he clearly hates Trump personally.

did we?

I'm calling it now, next election is going to the Rock for the Republicans and Oprah for the Democratic ticket.

She would destroy Trump desu. She would get so many crossover votes from Republican soccer moms.

Trump is a tv personality too. He hasn't been a successful business man for decades.

Nah, he's being a faggot because he wants to in this case.

I just can't think in other putrid experiment like America, going down the shitter and dragging the whole world with them

Obama isn't even part of the african-american ethnicity by a traditional sense as he isn't mutt descended from slaves. He's a first generation mulatto with his father being a pure-blood free negro from Kenya.

Oh no, President Jamal, the first truly african-american president is still about 50 years away.

>He hasn't been a successful business man for decades.

>being this retarded

>America had a black president for 8 years
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A NIGGER PRESIDENT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Right. Let's elect another nigger just when the economy is bouncing back and people are doing well again after 8 years of hell with Obama the Hezbollah agent.

>the states that voted the orangest man in history for the US presidency will vote for a black woman

fucking full kek'd

He was more of a 56%-er though.

I don't think she'd win the working class vote though. They'd see her as elitist and a billionaire out of touch with them.

he hates that drumpfykin is president, sweetums