We're told Bam drove past CHP officers who were in the middle of stopping someone else...

>We're told Bam drove past CHP officers who were in the middle of stopping someone else, and when he slowed down and spoke briefly to officers ... they detected a strong scent of alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGmikXegVg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

atleast they didnt shoot him

Who?

is this sargon of akkad?

Damn, I thought he was on the right path. Oh well.

They should just mercy kill him

He’ll be fine

holy shit he looks like his dad now

What a fucking arsehole, his mate dies in a car accident and then he DUI's. There's definitely a word for that.

paybacks a bitch motherfu

he coulda reeked like weed n crack smoke
wrong color for getting shot

i think

I think it's called being emotionally wrecked because your friend died

white Lawrence Fishburne

That was years ago. He shouldn't still be doing reckless things like drunk driving because of the grief from his friend that died drunk driving.

Literally who?

It's not like it was undeserved, they're all retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
Still waiting for that comeback.

That was 7 years ago.

EARTH ROCKER

I thought Bam was getting unJUSTed

I still miss Dunn. I hope he doesn't go off the deepend again, he was doing so good and just had a kid like two weeks ago. He should just check into rehab again before it gets too bad.

>being this desperate for attention
he's past JUST and on to the next step of pathetic

Butch from Gotham

W A S T E D
O
U
N
D
E
D

He was, until now apparently.

He was much better looking in the time before, even when he had been crying.

I didn't know Bam was a musician.

he should just start a youtube channel

great now I can't eat my beef sandwich.
thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGmikXegVg

He couldn't finish his documentary. It was too hard for him emotionally.

It's called ironing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw

Pure kino

I always sneakily put this song on at parties. No one ever likes it.

Fuck, can't unsee.

at least he didn't fly off the highway near my house and spatter his remains across half the trees in the area

hopefully his next wreck is non-emotional

He should've been the one who died.

unironically this

in fucking 2011
latter half of a decade now.

this. ryan dunn was the best member of jackass next to pontius and steve-o. bam never did anything interesting and stuck to lighting fireworks or some stupid shit in his parents house at 2 am. also he's the shittiest skater to ever be popular in the scene.

He did this when steve-o pussed out, he was the man

dunn died like 20 years ago how is he not over it

one of the best stunts in jackass. ryan was fearless. fearless to a fault i suppose.

>wrong color for getting shot
Tell that to this lad

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHOOOOOAAAAAAUUUU

This. What the fuck happened? He lost a shit load of weight, gave up the booze, and started skating again. What a disappointing, weak willed, FAGGOT. Meanwhile Tony Hawk is like fucking 50, looks amazing for his age, has a hot wife, and like 50 cute kids

the best part was the doctors reaction

i thought that guy didnt shoot, only gave the retarded orders

Men saw their closest friends die on the battlefields of Iwo Jima and Okinawa but they didn't go on like this

alcoholics are all the same, they will beg friends/family for forgiveness and trick them into thinking they are sober, then once everyone is back in their good graces they will inevitably fuck up.

any grown man who can't stop himself from drinking is a pathetic loser

>follow both Tony and Bam on instagram
>Tony always posts fun videos of him and his family and friends skating, skiing, playing with cool toys, having fun
>Bam posts ads for his shitty jewelry that started at $60 and is now marked down to $5.99

says young mister user who probably still lives at home and has never faced any hardships or traumas in his life

i dont condone that kind of behaviour of course, but thats the one thing drug addicts/alcoholics have in common. they want to escape reality. if you spend much of your time in this shithole then you must be able to empathise with that at least a little bit

I just checked their ages and Tony Hawk is TWENTY fucking years older than Bam and can still 900. Bam can barely do the basics. I never knew why they put the two in the same league

opposite

i'm a grown man who supports himself without the need to use a substance as a crutch.

if you want to escape reality so badly that it drives you to drink and drive you should seriously kill yourself, and I mean that from my heart.

Also Tony is 6’3” and Bam is 5’8”. It’s genuinely the chad Hawk vs the virgin Bam

Did they mistake him for Vito?

>the chad Hawk vs the virgin Bam
someone please make this

well aren't you just a shining example of righteousness. at least in your own mind

you aren't a "grown man" if you mean that from your heart. and i dont think you really do

DON'T
FEED
BAM

you sound like a faggot having to brag and tell people to kill themselves on the internet to feel superior. Have some self-awareness pls. You're clearly overcompensating.

One of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. Alcoholism is way more common among war vets, especially those with PTSD.

no I seriously do. if you are a drunk and get behind the wheel of a car, you are a piece of shit that's putting every innocent life on the road at risk. I would seriously prefer that you end your pathetic life rather than risk killing someone that has nothing to do with your bullshit.

Maybe they're related?

this bitch is hot

>look up his
>38 (THIRTY EIGHT)

He looks a bad 58

>I think it's called being emotionally wrecked because your friend died
bam gave his drunk friend the keys to his ride

don't sugarcoat it: bam killed his friend

they were both alcoholics. Bam and Dunn probably had driven countless times drunk. nobody killed Dunn

>practicing inebriation makes you skilled at handling inebriation

bam was always a faggot but his dad and vito were top lads

It’s called being a fucking egotistical pussy faggot

well it's true up to a point

t. apologetic faggot

Reddit is that way, bam‘s mom.

>best friend from childhood dies drink driving
>drink drive

Holy shit he looks like a mess.

Even 11 years ago he was still fairly handsome.

BEASTMAN BEASTMAN WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES?

>Men saw their closest friends die on the battlefields of Iwo Jima and Okinawa but they didn't go on like this

>Meanwhile Tony Hawk is like fucking 50, looks amazing for his age, has a hot wife, and like 50 cute kids
>Margera's son was born on December 23, 2017.

He decides to go risk his life drinking and driving and his first child isn't even two weeks old