James Franco accused by multiple women of sexual assault following the Golden Globes

OH NO NO NO !

theplaylist.net/ally-sheedy-james-franco-20180108/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/08/james-francos-golden-globes-win-causes-backlash.html
msn.com/en-us/movies/golden-globes/ally-sheedy-calls-out-james-franco-during-golden-globes-find-out-why/ar-BBI5EO7?OCID=ansmsnnews11
yahoo.com/entertainment/ally-sheedy-responds-james-franco-153845767.html
cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/betsy-devos-title-ix/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

#timesup

That’s what he gets for using Tommy and not letting him talk

At this point we should just genocide males and let women run everything

I guess Tommy did win in the end. Way to go, Tommy. Way to go.

i thought attractive people could do whatever they want

>Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes , remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that!

What the fuck

ITS BULLSHIT I DID NOT

If she signed a contract she didn’t read, then why can she fucking complain?

>the whore accepted the 100 bucks per day
>twice

that's your problem, bitch

OH JAMES FRANCO JUST WON THIS AWARD SO NOW HE'S IN THE SPOTLIGHT

NOW I FINALLY SAY HE ASSAULTED ME!

>I just found out women never take responsibility for anything: The Post.

I'd love to see seth rogens response

Normally I can put my brain on low output mode to understand the female perspective, but this is the first time I've become genuinely perplexed at how a woman came to a certain conclusion. What a fucking retard

but seriously we can't let The Disaster Artist win the Oscar

I DID NAHT RAPE HER
IS BULLSHIT
I DID NAHT

all these bitches salty he doesn't call them anymore

That's what he gets for not letting Tommy speak

oh wow vague accusations so brave

>PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHAT I KNOW
>Okay
>I BEG YOU DONT QUESTION WHAT I MEAN

these fucking pathetic bitches don't fucking say anything until after this dude wins an award and gets the spotlight, like fuck off man jesus fucking christ.

not christian slater. please #nothimtoo

Also Ally Sheedy was worth a fap in Wargames.

>couldn't have said that earlier?

>I did a job and got paid what I was promised
>I regret it
>RAAAAAAAAAAPE

Bitch please.

And he's just James Franco, he's not some powerful executive who can ruin your life and career.

Yeah wait what is she saying? Doing a job is rape now?

The Deuce is fucked then

kej

It's not even possible to tell the difference between a 17 and 18 year old.

oh no

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/08/james-francos-golden-globes-win-causes-backlash.html

msn.com/en-us/movies/golden-globes/ally-sheedy-calls-out-james-franco-during-golden-globes-find-out-why/ar-BBI5EO7?OCID=ansmsnnews11

yahoo.com/entertainment/ally-sheedy-responds-james-franco-153845767.html

>more #MeToo garbage

this is getting out of hand

>other women are giving her shit for this
>she's "oh no sweetie"ing them
LMAO holy fuck they're truly eating each other

what did she mean by this?

>do nudity or starve isnt exploitative

Any women admitting to voluntarily sucking dick to get roles?

Christ, what is this world coming to

>not if you're around

Jesus Christ women were a mistake

Is he /ourguy/?

she literally said she signed a contract to do it, but women can't be held accountable for that right?

sexual assault claims have become a way for people on the lower levels of hollywood fame to get higher

its just as disgusting as the crimes they are being accused of

I'm unironically very sad that I will never be sexually assaulted by James Franco.

>you either do nudity or I will prevent you from eating
did James Franco really do this?

>26 years old

Hey James Franco, remember that time you inserted your penis into my vagina? HUH? Or that time you wanted to have sex with women?

What the fuck does it matter if a piece of paper is involved? Exploitation is exploitation

17 is legal in New York I'm really not seeing the problem here

times up white males, time for soy

>do nudity or starve isnt exploitative

no one forces you to do anything

if offers aren't coming in maybe that specific field isn't for you

Nice clickbait moron

shes old and ugly, probably angry he didn't try

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time James Franco pushed Violet Paley's head down on his dick (totally against her will so much that she gargled on his cum and send all her friends a snap of it) and then tried to fuck her friend who was only 17 like he wasa Muhammad or something?
He was a good actor.

>hits the wall hard
>suddenly embraces #MeToo

Ally Sneedy

If you sign a job agreeing to do something for a movie

Some scenes require people to be nude? Are you gonna rung up Steven Spielberg for all those nude jews he made go naked in his holocaust movie cause its exploitative even if they signed a contract for a JOB saying they would?

Hey James Franco remember that time you told me I was pretty? I felt sickened and almost wanted to vomit. And after that you cordially invited me to a dinner, what the fuck was that? FUCK WHITE MEN

>do nudity or i wont pay you and you'll starve haha
>ok.. forget it, i'll go get an actual job see ya

Bet he’s glad he wore that fucking pin. No good deed...

Is it below minimum wage? Was she forced to do it? You could just say no and do another job. It's capitalism. Soyboys like you think capitalism is exploitation though so I'm not surprised.

LOCK HIM UP

what makes it click bait?

For women the awards are like a fucking wedding or something, they all imagine they're a year away from being up there in a nice gown, they take it too seriously. Its really got nothing to do with their lives.

This is the story of young people nowadays. They are divorced from reality. The awards has got nothing to do with you and would carry on without you and does. Same with the internet and this site

fucking a 17 year old doesnt make you a pedo muhamed in the real world you virgin only in burgerland

Wasn't he caught trying to bang a 15 year old or some shit on tinder a couple of years back?

Nobody held a gun to her head, this was not her only option in life.

>she

LMAO

17 year old, consent age in NY

He got real thirsty all of a sudden.

NOBODY ASK ME ABOUT MY BIG PENIS I'M SERIOUS

DON'T ASK ME HOW BIG IT IS

That's a man isn't it?

Shit, Franco was actually preventing her from eating or getting any other job. Holy shit CAN HE BE STOPPED????

>not a single #MeToo speaks out/uses the movement to fight for the Title IX changes in September

cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/betsy-devos-title-ix/index.html

#MeToo truly is a selfish movement

I'm a (((male))) and one time i was drunk and a fat bird came on to me and then we had sex and it was horrible, so horrible i came in her pussy, ugh, now i realize i was raped, #whataboutme

>What the fuck does it matter if a piece of paper is involved? Exploitation is exploitation
What are you smoking? If you sign a contract to do a job, you have to do what is required to accomplish it or your employer can sue you.

If you don't want to do it, don't sign on the dotted line.

We all knew this was coming. There were blind items published about this a while ago.

How about I shoot you in the fucking head, you fucking faggot! Sorry, Calling you a faggot insults those Mental Illness sufferers. You, are a maroon.

>giving plant genitalia to the people you like
Humans are weird. Spiders are were its at.

>What the fuck does it matter if a piece of paper is involved? Exploitation is exploitation

critical thinking isn't one of your strong skills i take it

OI WOT IF THE GUY SUPPORTING WOMEN WAS ACTUALLY ABUSING THEM...ALSO THERE IS A COMPUTER THERE

>half a decade from now, there will be no one to make movies but Gibson, Eastwood... and Brendan
Prepare for the second golden age.

>Knowingly sign a contract to do nude scenes in exchange for money, not once but twice
>DUDE HE LITERALLY RAPED ME LMAO

That would require them to actually read the news and not what's trending on twitter

who is this qt?

we're witnessing the last days of Obama era Hollywood/MSM

Can they please go after the Seth Rogan

all that bitch had to do was don't sign the contract. look for a different job.

formerly Ally Chuckys

Soon user, soon.

>vague accusations from some roastie
>what makes it clickbait?
Stop being stupid

>I didn't read the thread

>the post

>Implying you wouldnt do the same shit at 17 if some superhot actress wrote the same shit

>not understanding concepts like desperation and coercion

Grow some empathy.

>a roastie

You might want to check out this post

>'clickbait' is a real thing

this

we're hearing the death rattle

>continuing to work in a field that's not producing results is the fault of others and not the individual

really?

Literal WHOs?