ITT: Actors who have never made a movie you've disliked

ITT: Actors who have never made a movie you've disliked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKp29ZcslOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actors usually don't make movies.

>*blocks your path*

Ryan Gosling has retard.

was that "I have big muscles!!!!" movie any good?

Scooby Doo?

just finished
strange movie

The Notebook is shit

You're shit

You read my mind user.
fpbp, as always?

This had all the necessary things to be successful instead of being pretentious, eye candy kino.

Apparently Ryan Gosling only has 17 lines in the entire film. I wanted to look at a script and see if this is true but the only script I can find on the internet is some early draft with way more dialogue than the final movie had.

this is the best ryan gosling movie.

SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Why are redditors trying so hard to fit in?
we get it, pleb. you think reddit runner 2049 is good and need goosling to try and be in with us

GIVE THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER A GOLDEN GLOBE

You're probably racist so you probably hate remember the titans

Finally a post that actually does what the OP is asking.

actors don't make movies, producers do

Brad Pitt is an actor and he's produced tons of movies so you're wrong.

user, it's time to learn the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=XKp29ZcslOM

wat

I love this movie

He never made a movie I have liked lol

Kek

Don't be afraid to admit your tastes.

wasn't he the guy in the notebook? are you pretending that doesn't exist or do you have a heavily bleeding vagina

pic related t b h

I'm pretty sure that that's the number one reason why he's so successful and famous, he's the best at picking his movies

watch it again, just one more time.

I didn't like it either, felt pretentious and shit, and fucking Fern director talking about it was cringe "the hand that hits is the hand that gives" faggot crap.

but it sticks with you. the police chief is based as fuck. the kickboxing stuff is well made, the visuals are very nice... and it has that strange feeling. i like it. watch it again

Place Behind the Pines
Fuck that movie.

The Notebook is fine, its not a good movie, there's nothing offensively bad about it to hate it, unless you're one of those "Twilight and Justin Bieber are GAY and i'm so fucking cool for disliking them, Fight Club is the best movie ever btw" redditor jerkoffs.

Gangster Squad, on other hand, is fucking AWFUL, i love Goose but he's terrible in it as well, he's doing some weird voice in it, i feel like director didn't give a shit and just let him do whatever

>I watched The Notebook.

No homo
And yes, I loved Baby Driver

What would you recommend with him? I've been interested in checking out Spacey's work.

>i'm was too young to date a biocunt when it came out

>I watched The Notebook.

not him but he's awesome in American Beauty

lol soyboy

>Titanic
>The Beach
>J. Edgar
>Shutter Island

kek

tit job RUINED her

Yes. Searching her old pics is a pain in the ass now.

>Titanic
great

>The Beach
good

>J. Edgar
eh... okay, that's the only one which is pretty bad, but I bet it looked good on paper

>Shutter Island
good

J. Edgar is the only bad movie there though

>It's bad because the critics told me it's bad!
Sheep. Utter sheep.

I watched it without having read anything from critics, I like Leo's acting, Clint Eastwood's directing and biographical movies in general

it was awful, I'm still not sure what went so wrong, but something did

Unironically Arnold Schwarzenegger

Poor b8, reviews are worthless, most critics say the beach is shit and i'm saying its not, kek.

BTFO

How do I become like the Goose

drive is unironically a bad movie that you all like because "muh synthwave"

Be very careful now

That's a good show though.

i liked it. it's very stylish, though it lacks in other areas. all the scenes with the chief are great too. though it definitely holds flaws, its not enough for me to consider a bad movie.

I know, I love that show. But I laugh everytime I see his face. Sup Forums memes ruined him and Cia guy for me.

Hes the complete opposite of that for me

Driver was torture

>take it off
>wanna fight
What else?

mhmm

reddit: the movie taste

I wish Tom Cruise was Oficer K