Other urls found in this thread:

warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=K1lKk5IU4ZE
warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/cmp/tunes/tunesframes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wDk-Gph08ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Redpill me
the jews xD

It's really fucking bad, even for a kids movie. But it was the perfect storm of fucking weird ideas for kids who loves both Looney tunes and Michael Jordan. I hope they do a second one with LeBron James because he's not even remotely as popular among children as Michael was

This, but unironically.

DA JOOS

It's good

>It's really fucking bad
where does this meme even come from
I loved it as a kid and watching it later it wasn't that bad, just the kinda insanity I remember it being

wham bam thank you ma'am get on the floor and JAM

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

warnerbros for some reasons still has an active website for it. what secrets is it hiding that are so important that they don´t delete it?

IF I HIT EM HIGH HIT EM HIGH HIT EM HIGH

I wanna SLAM her and JAM her if you know what i mean

its already been filmed and yes Lebron is in it.

>I'm ready
No you're not. Come back in 10 years.

I enjoy it for its pure badness but there's no denying that:

1. OJ can act better than MJ
2. I like Billy West but his impersonation are... distractingly bad
3. Bill Murray???
4. DeVito is probably the best actor in this whole movie.

It's a special kind of flick my lad, you won't be able to bear it as an adult unless UNLESS you've been sleep depraved at least 5 days and as you feel yourself dying pop this bad boy on the VHS player, the levels of bliss you'll reach if you manage to stay awake long enough to see Michael Jordan stretch his arm are still unable to be meassured by contemporary medicine. This can only be done once in a life time so save it for either a low point or a celebration DO NOT WASTE SPACE JAM.

>got my basketball jones

in the 90s looney tunes were licensed to be on everything but for some reason really made a killing on basketball shirts so they made a movie capitalizing on the looney tunes playing basketball and cast michael jordan

sleep deprivation cant kill you

The redpill is that Michael Jodan himself neve appeared on set, he was drawn in as well but they did him with such a realistic style that it ended up being counter productive on how expensive it was to produce. Warner Bros is embarassed by this and keeps it a secret.

Your not ready

It was great because the 90s NBA was great, nowadays any remake will be shit becuase the league and sport in generals suck as they sold to the jews completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1lKk5IU4ZE

kino

Bunny

Your not ready what?

I wanna pump my jam into lola bunny's space

true Americana

It created furries.

it's a masterpiece but shut up and jam gaiden was better

it was brainwshing

Bunny

Bunny

Space Jam was kino as fuck and one of the few movies that unironically deserves a sequel.

>all those copy pasted characters and animations
Kek.

damn

Bunny

More Lola, please.

who was in the wrong here?

Bunny

>But it was the perfect storm of fucking weird ideas for kids who loves both Looney tunes and Michael Jordan.
And aliens.

#Woke

Bunny

the director

Bunny

Break down to me what is actually bad about this movie...

I acknowledge that Michael Jordan is a bad actor...but that's about it.

STOP POSTING BUNNY PLEASE

I'd Jam it right up her Space.

looks like she has a beard

It was a money laundering scheme to help put a dent in Jordan's gambling debts.

wtf I'm a furry now!

B

movie made by the jews because they think MJ was the best basketball player ever, but he wasn't, hes just a unique scorer but nothing better than that, movie made him look like a god, ridiculous, even for a kids movie...

90s kino

U

ok, she and that C'MON AND SLAM song are the best things about this movie.

It made me a furry

if they made a Space Jam movie in the 80s or the 2000s...

i would be much better, the 80s had Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, the 2000s had LeBron and Kobe Bryant

seriously i dont get why ppl praise MJ so much, he was a great player in the 90s but the NBA in the 90s was the weakest era in history, it was 70s shit tier basketball...

N

this
this...
and this...

basically the 90s were the best decade ever and you're a giant loser for not experiencing them

That fucking nostalgia bomb you just hit me with.

The decade was shit, lad.

N

Mel Blanc has been dead since 1984.

It's full of shameless product placement designed to shift Michael Jordan's sponsored products to kids.

the only players able to beat Jordan were a giant guy playing for the Rockets but Jordan was a coward for retiring in 1993

the other guy died in a car accident, no, the 90s was the worst era for the NBA, it was fgun watch Jordan dominate every single team without competition? really? also:

>the 80s

Y

stop doing this to me user

80's were based
70's were based
60's were based
& so on and so on.. except the 90's. The 90's were meh af and you know it. A complete decade defined by a white Ford Bronco. Pathetic.

t born in 2000

the 90's were chill as fuck, everyone was a hippie. it was amazing because something like OJ strangling his wife and clinton getting a blowjob was massive news. now everyone's worried about nuclear war and shit. we've taken massive leaps backwards.

Fuck you

Back in Action was better

The true redpill

God that aesthetic is godly

My sexual awakening as a kid

This thread has not disappointed.

Human civilization peaked in the 1990s.

Fucking 00's held out.

She reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow in this one.

Nope. It is socially acceptable in the UK to say you want to fuck the Cadbury Caramel bunny.

This. Just take a look at the Doomsday clock from 1990 to 1998. Good times.

Thanks arsehole, I just said that to my family and now I'm getting a divorce. No, seriously. Thanks.

warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/cmp/tunes/tunesframes.html
>(((Air Waves)))
huh...

I thought it was cool in the 90s.
cartoons and people in the same movie? holý shit, we future now

Its honestly bad, but it’s nostalgic as fuck. A cult classic in my opinion.

I’m a huge basketball fan so I personally love it, as a kid it was amazing. I still own a bill murray tune squad jersey.

It's live action

Its not good, But there’s not many basketball films with Michael Jordan as the star, so basketball fans like it.

>the NBA in the 90s was the weakest era in history

You're a fucking retard.

My theory is that the idea was created by some producer or screenwriter who heard the 1993 Shaq single What's Up Doc and decided to base a movie on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDk-Gph08ys
Quad City DJs mashups

Damn! Anna Sophia looks like dat

Is a human ok too?

bitch on the left is gross

I want to marry her

>marrying a slut

He got stiff heh heh heh.

The sequel is better

Barkley 2 when