So the moment the homeworld plot ends the entire fanbase is going to jump ship...

So the moment the homeworld plot ends the entire fanbase is going to jump ship, even if there are more episodes or a new story arc being built?

Other urls found in this thread:

scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine
youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that image

Is this 2007?

The homeworld plot is the fucking point of the show.

I doubt it. SU has some die hard fans that will never abandon it

Rebecca has said that the show is not about homeworld being final villain and that the conflict will be about steven sense of what's right.

I dropped it at smokey quartz and picked it back up with homeworld. A little less forced crying would help.

Also 2017 is more like:
>garnet
retarded character reserved for fanservice
>pearl
same as 2013 but a rapist too
>amy
useless
>steven
crying bitch who is annoyingly self loathing

It doesn't feel like it. The focus seems to be characters and SoL episodes, with the Homeworld aspect being there for framing and to keep the lorefags like me watching.

The image clearly says that it's 2017.
Do you not know your numbers?

so it really is true libs have to remind each other what year it is

I'm pretty sure the show will end with the homeworld plot anyway.

Exactly, framing. And part of the framing is being the end point.

>Steven's sense of what's right
Then I know who can help him

that depends what you mean by "HW plot"

After they thoroughly explore HW, we still have to look at what the fuck Rose and maybe PD had planned with the Earth. This will probably start unraveling at the same time as the HW plot.

The series will end with Steven saving everyone and hanging out with all the gems on the beach, or with him kicking all the gems off of earth including the CG, separating from Rose Quartz, and living out a normal human life with Greg and Connie and the rest of the Beach City folks.

>the show is not about homeworld being final villain and that the conflict will be about steven sense of what's right.

So ever changing as he matures and experiences new things? Meaning the show never has to reach any conclusion and can just pump out show after show with no end in sight. Guaranteeing that as long as there is at least some small audience it will stay in production regardless of drops in quality. Meaning that Sugar has pretty much made for herself a never expiring meal ticket that she doesn't even have to put effort into renewing.

>...slow clap
Kudos Sugar, kudos.

Garnet: Perma-smooching lesbo couple with precognitive bantz and master of fusion harmonisation; silence is less deep thought, more cuddling.

Amethyst: Self-loathing underachiever who found new confidence, and compassion for her nemesis. Still fun sister.

Pearl: Natural born personal assistant torn between disgust at what she has been made to be and a compulsive need for praise and proper conduct. Midway through processing the confusing loss of a love that was never reciprocated but lasted an eternity. Ideological firebrand.

Steven: Emotional rock to everyone, designated heir struggling with the weight of responsibilities beyond his earlier imagination, scrambling to piece the meaning of his own existence together from scraps of information about his mother. Also a damn nice kid who really cannot handle all those complex and terrifying feels sometimes.

They have all come a long way, really. But Steven went from kid who likes ice cream to renegade messiah.

A good chunk of the fanbase will leave if that happenes, but might come back if there's promise of adventure and character drama, but its not going to happen, the show will end the moment HW plot is over and steven saves everyone somehow

>This whole post

Am I being praised or mocked?
I just can't tell how many layers of sarcasm that is meant to be.

>Am I being praised or mocked?

Yes.

No.

Maybe?

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

Still doesn't help if most what we got is townie shit and meme barn mutilation

You got it wrong. Amethyst is the only one NOT gay. She has self esteeeeem issueeeees. Waaaah.

>Waaaah

You're not the boss of me now.

I wanna see Wamethyst fusion now

The moment the homeworld plot ends, the show ends. This is the last season.

Season 6 was pretty much confirmed mate.

Source?

Where is peridot?

The rankings in the last bomb literally show how successful is SU

Who?

That green alien that appear in some episodes

but steven as a character sucks
the only redeemable part of the show is the world building and lore

Seriously, what happened?

that shrek has seen some shit.

What comes next (if there is anything) is what is going to determine that. An epilogue would be nice after the climax. Not too long though.

>Pearl
>not always gay

Shit image, there was a reason pearlnet was so popular in season one

hahaha at least as a meme she's funny, i hate the shitty character she's become.

don't worry user, she will fuck Greg anyway so she won't be gay anymore.

This is just going to be a revolving door of building up something big only to have it deflate instantly and without true resolution, just as it has always been with this show. Even Fuckshit is Magic isn't this retarded when it comes to story arcs, and that show is for little baby girls who don't give a shit about things like that.

>Sup Forums
>older than Sup Forums
>suave

but yes, Sup Forums got really worst in the last 5 years

For real though Steven needs to stop being raised by a bunch of lesbian space rocks and find actual role models in his life. His dad isn't going to do that shit for him, his friend's dad isn't going to do that shit for him, and his human punching bag certainly isn't going to do that shit for him

It's a complicated question.

scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine

TLDR: Big business has figured out how to hack your value system by using your social media activity to figure out where the vulnerabilities in your personality are and have been working overtime to turn us all into slaves to our own lowest natures.

Really how can anybody come up with such conclusions about the characters when we only ever get filler shit that doesn't involve their growth? The last four episodes was the most the show has ever moved forward with any of the characters since season 3. Season fucking 3.

>People tune in to anything that isn't TTGO
Wow

Bismuth would've been a good role model/mentor if he chose to go down that path

Something's wrong. Those character models are the same in either picture.

>he
Fuck off with your shitposting

Or it's just, y'know, a bunch of shitposters.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!

>with him kicking all the gems off of earth including the CG, separating from Rose Quartz, and living out a normal human life with Greg and Connie and the rest of the Beach City folks.

we all know this won't happen. But it would be nice if it did.

>TLDR: Big business has figured out how to hack your value system by using your social media activity to figure out where the vulnerabilities in your personality are and have been working overtime to turn us all into slaves to our own lowest natures.

No, they've just figured out how to give us what we want and we're lapping it up.

And because we can't take responsibility, we blame our inability to starve the beast. We can stop posting so much on Facebook. We can stop watching >insert network here

>last five years

Try last decade.

Sup Forums has gotten a lot better since 5 years ago.

2009-20013 was a dark age for this shithole. The only saving grace of this period was the brief 6 months of 2011 where the MLP fandom was good.

Its declined slightly since 2015 however.

You forgot the part were we the audience had the distinguished honor of piecing together those revelations after enduring hours upon hours of absolute inanity...

youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw

>designated heir struggling with the weight of responsibilities beyond his earlier imagination, scrambling to piece the meaning of his own existence together from scraps of information about his mother. Also a damn nice kid who really cannot handle all those complex and terrifying feels sometimes.
No, that's Pasqualo Trianglini.

I thought Steven still liked poo-in-the-loo girl.