Ever had someone like a teacher try to take your comic from you

Ever had someone like a teacher try to take your comic from you

I didn't have a comic taken but I did have a manga Inuyasha first issue taken from me because it had a centipede monster with exposed boobs and she held onto it for 2 weeks stressing me out while I'm in grade school then sends me to the principal who just gave it back to me sternly.

Bitches I tell you.

If you were reading it in class you deserve it. Otherwise, what a bitch.

Good. You clearly weren't paying attention when they were teaching students about formatting and run-on sentences.

>comic has a penis in it
>some shifty kid at camp sees it
>"haha wow user are you gay?"

Was it Watchmen?

Nah Aqua Knight or some shit

>Inuyasha

it was her way of telling you to get better tastes.

that said i did get my GBA confiscated by a teacher because i was playing it during a movie

in case anyone was wondering the movie was mean girls

>mean girls
Lindsay Lohan used to be so fucking hot

>Be me
>15 years old
>Go over to my aunt's house
>She knows I like comics so she gives me two of hers.
>It's Maus
>The next day at school there's some time in class for me to read.
>I pull out Maus vol. 1and start reading
>There's a giant swastica on the cover
>The teacher sees it and asks me to see him after class.
>He asks me about the book.
>Luckily he's my history teacher so he understands the content.
>Asks if he can read over it.
>Tells me I can get 10 points extra credit if I give him a book report about it.
>I accept because, hey, it's extra credit.
>Do the report and get the extra credit
>A few days pass
>I run into his wife who works at the school's front office.
>She tells me that he "Bought these comics about mice in the Holocaust off of Amazon."
>mfw I managed to convince my teacher to buy Maus

Pay attention in class.

Also, the teacher was doing you a favor. Inuyasha is terrible.

Way to go user!

Dude. Nice.

why would you waste a perfectly good book like that

I had Neil Gaimans "Sandman" ripped away from me in english class and a Emily the Strange comic taken away from me in history class. this was all in High school too. But that is far as I can remember.

It was lunch

Excellent, user. For that you get a gold star.

Well what a bitch
Not my story, and technically not Sup Forums related, but in middle school a friend of mine used to have a necklace with one of the Bleach hollow or whatever masks taken away because it had horns and “looked pagan or satanic”. Meanwhile, the school principal wore an ankh necklace.

You made the right choice.

Doesn't matter. You are on school grounds. They have final authority on the matter so long as you are on their property.

Besides, Lunch is for eating food and socializing.

>Was substitute teacher, going back to school to be regular teacher.
>Kek when I see students and their shit taste in anime wifus.

Didn't get taken away, but I brought one of the sonic comics to school once. One of my classmates was looking over my shoulder when I got to a page with sally on it.

>ewwww user is she naked?!
>n-no she's not... she has a vest on
>you're weird user

Needless to say, I hid it for the rest of the day out of shame.

>be me age 15, irredeemable fujoshit
>bring a couple of volumes of yaoi manga on a school field trip for some unholy reason only my weeb-addled brain could decipher
>sort-of friend asks to read them on the bus trip back
>stupidly agree
>she's giggling so loud the whole bus can hear her
>teacher comes up to see what the ruckus is about
>"What's that you're reading?"
>grabs book out of her hands
>is confronted with the glorious sight of catboys in bondage
>sort-of-friend is panicking hard
>"I-it's not mine! It's user's!"
>teacher looks at me
>I shrug
>she clearly has no idea how to handle this situation, just says "Ummmm ok" and leaves
>mfw I dodged a massive fucking bullet because that was the only book I brought that didn't have explicit homosex scenes

Daycare teacher took my Toy Story VHS and tried to make me eat off the floor during snack time.
Not reallya comic though.

I bought Maus while my school was visiting the KZ in Dachau. I can not understand how you could be 16 and not understand that this isn't a comic about Micky visiting Auschwitz. Fuck people that talk shit about stuff they don't understand, and fuck you Luca for flicking my books while i was reading before class.

How is this even a thing? What are they gonna do, call the school police?
It's your stuff, just don't give it to them.

>Inuyasha is terrible.
Then why are doujins still being made about it?

School grounds, they can confiscate you shit and not give it back until the end of the year unless your parents get involved.
When people bant you bant back.

The vice principal took this away from me during lunch. He flipped through it real fast, and said "What is this? Satanism?" It was a library book, so he told me to put it in my locker.

Fuck that.

You've had a hard life, OP.

What kind of prison die you go to?
I am not american, but around here it's illegal to keep stuff longer then the lesson.

Also, did your teachers not respect you? Wouldn't a simple "could you put that away please" fix this Situation without some orwellian type mindcontroll?

>and not give it back until the end of the year unless your parents get involved.
Maybe in America.
Here in Australia they have to give whatever it is back at the end of the day, unless it's something dangerous or you're in a fascist private school.

I had that happen three times. Once in elementary school because I was reading it while the teacher was teaching. Again in elementary school, different teacher, but it was the animanga for the first Naruto movie and the teacher took it because she apparently had something against manga. And the last time was in high school, where I was bored after finishing an assignment in english class so I started reading, but for some dumb reason the teacher didn't like students reading in her class.

So all three times were my fault, but that last one I'm okay with because the teacher gave it to her son, which I find funny for some reason.

>If you were reading it in class you deserve it
I always read in class. Once you're done your work there's nothing left to do. So the majority of class I read, novels though

toolbot/10 points

>Johnny Cash
Activates my almonds.

>not encouraging reading in school
finally figured out why americans are so dumb

What the fuck?

Spongebob is trash, but their still making it.

>10th grade, early 90's
>in algebra 2 (easy shit)
>everyone is supposed to be reviewing the chapter for tomorrow's test
>have an Uncanny X-Men comic inside my textbook
>teacher somehow notices
>seems impressed by the creativity of using my textbook to hide a comic book, like it's the coolest trick he's ever seen
>doesn't take it away
>just keeps gushing about how he's never seen anyone do that and how convinced he was that i was studying
>ace test anyway because algebra 2

they're*

>Lunch is for eating food
Typical American.

>sight of catboys in bondage
Title of the manga?

Nah, that's complete bullshit. If your boss confiscated your reading material just because you had some extra time during your lunch break, would that be fucking fair? No, they'd just be making themselves look like some belligerent autist trying to play warden just because they happen to have a little foothold of authority to abuse.

It's not like kids are even paid to go there and those teachers are doing them any big favors anyways; their attendance is mandatory, and the most they'll get out of it is a half-rate education at best. Discouraging reading is the last fucking thing they should be doing, even if it is only some lousy backwards jap trash.

>your boss
Entirely different thing.

I don't remember what warranted it all I remember is it happening, and I think her telling me to keep quiet about it.
Only other thing I remember is running out into the parking lot angry

I used to draw these cats on notecards in 4th grade
>this girl asked me to make her 1
>then another
>then the whole class
>they would look at me making up these dumb fantasy/scifi cats
>didnt know what it was but I kept doing them
>then other kids from different classes wanted them
>I got called into the office for disrupting class with my notecards
>kids were apparently trading them for food/snacks

mfw I was making furry trash without even knowing

I'd assume user was talking about Loveless

i also thought loveless though i only watched the anime and i dont think i even finished it
do they fuck?

Explain.
The school system as it currently stands was created to mirror a factory schedule and that system of working. Though a principal has more authority, it's sort of a jerk move to do that... even during the time it probably happened. What year?

The school system as it currently stands is fucking daycare with people too stupid to get proper jobs, so of course they're going to and be allowed to power trip.

This is assuming we're talking about when the students are still children.
If you're having things taken off you in tertiary education, then there's something seriously wrong.

Does the point not still stand? A teacher is someone far more impersonal than that, which only makes their end of example even worse. A grade schooler can't actively choose their teachers or classes like it's a job that they're paid to do, they just get shuffled into some deck and have to hope they won't need to deal with a complete asshole for their entire school year.

Not to mention, it should also be worth considering that these are literally children we're talking about here. Needlessly flexing your authority-muscles by power tripping over a fucking kid reading some magazine on their break is grossly pathetic, especially when you're just some stranger to them who happens to have a legal license to do so.

>Needlessly flexing your authority-muscles by power tripping over a fucking kid reading some magazine on their break is grossly pathetic
Why do you think they're teachers in the first place?
Few of them actually want to teach.
Go and talk to some.

>reading Manga in public
You deserved it.

reading books isn't the same as reading comics so you can get away with it

I hope you were bullied in school, user.

I wasn't.

Were you? I'm sorry if you were.

>>seems impressed by the creativity of using my textbook to hide a comic book, like it's the coolest trick he's ever seen
>>doesn't take it away
>>just keeps gushing about how he's never seen anyone do that and how convinced he was that i was studying
user...

boi
i think mean girls and herbie are responsible for me being a lesbian