Answer honestly would you go to an underpants only screening of captain underpants?

answer honestly would you go to an underpants only screening of captain underpants?

strawpoll.me/13091815

keep the thread up

bump

I think its funny it keeps up with the prankster nature of the film and the appeal it has

No, cause I never liked this series as a kid and I still dont. The whole concept was just odd and overly bizzare for me even as a kid. A grown man running around in his underwear in front of kids is just fucked. As a kid I would always get weird vibes from this book.

hahahhahahhahahahahha

>everything in that post

Imagine being this guy

only if there were no kids, i'm chill with men though

No because my dick flops out of my underwear with the slightest movement.

Course. I've long since lost any sense of shame I use to have before coming here. If someone wants to look at my flabby ass body, it's their fault if their retinas get burned out, not mine, I ain't forcin 'em.

No. It'd be cold, and being in my underwear with a bunch of kids would not only be awkward, but would probably land me on some kind of list.

Maybe if it were adults only and the heat were turned up, maybe. But then it becomes more a thing you and your friends would do rather than a public event, really.

>adults are excited to see a movie for pre-school children based on a book for pre-school children
What's wrong with the cartoon part of Sup Forums?

Nostalgia

>What's wrong with the cartoon part of Sup Forums?
A lot. They definitely make a lot more waifu fag threads than the comics part. If anything, I'm willing to bet that they also make Power Girl waifufag threads too.

op here, one of the rules is no kids, its a 16 or over showing

>shitting on Captain Underpants
what's wrong with you

Do bras count as underpants, or only what is "under your pants"?

>shitting in underpants

I had never even heard of Captain Underpants until this movie.

Looks alright, tho.

It was a popular series of partially illustrated books for grade school boys and a lot of us in our early 20s n here remember reading it when we were that age

I think so.

Yeah, seems like I was born maybe 5, 6 years too early for it.

Yeah, they were pretty cool

>underpants only screening of captain underpants
Is this a real thing? Can I go to one of these?

>The whole concept was just odd and overly bizzare for me even as a kid.
Man you would've hated the Wayside books.