What are some other stand-up kino on the same level as pre-cucked Bill Burr?

What are some other stand-up kino on the same level as pre-cucked Bill Burr?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbN7Fa0a0r4
youtube.com/watch?v=u8nOy39qb4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doug stanhope

old Jim Jefferies

Patrice O'neal.

mitch hedberg is kino
patrick is good too

billy got cucked so fucking hardcore

did anyone check out dave's new specials? are they any good?

i enjoyed like 45 mins of the last one it was 80% for me even though daves old he still got it kinda

eddie murphy's old acts were fucking SAVAGE and then you remember he does the voice of donkey and bangs trannys

Doug Stanhope is such a whiny little cunt offstage though, is his comedy actually good?

Andrew "Dice" Clay

youtu.be/kbN7Fa0a0r4

Nah, those user are fucking gay. Doug stanhope should be castrated so he actually has something to complain about.

They're fine, Dave is still a master of the art but he's pretty repetitive

How are you familiar with him offstage but not his actual comedy?

Norm

DUDE METAL AND SNL LMAO

oh damn, those were different times

He just might be the funniest man alive, not memeing.

I really liked his early albums, lots of good bits. but saw him in Amsterdam 2 years ago, he seemed washed out and trying too hard to be funny. it wasn't
He was great in Louie though, my favourite episode of the series

Pre-reddit Louie CK.

You could never get away with this kind of shit now, it's sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8nOy39qb4A

W H I S K

I watched dave’s new specials with my friends, guy still has it. The secret is that he can just tell a story that you want to hear, and it doesn’t even have to be a joke because you just wanna hear the guy talk, so when the joke comes it’s always outta nowhere because he just transitions perfectly between just telling a story and then making you laugh, you get so involved in his setups that you can image yourself there with him and when the joke cuts the story short, you literally wonder what the hell happened, you want to know what really happened but then you remember it was a joke and it probably wasn’t even real you just got sucked in.
Also only comedian where the girls clearly don’t want to laugh but they laugh anyway.

>mitch hedberg is kino
Fucking this. Hedberg is the patrician's choice, the ultimate comedian.

Patrice O'Neal

all of his stand up specials up to 'oh my god' were pretty good
his stand up took a nosedive in 2015 when he released the '"live at the comedy store"

As soon as Louie put on a suit his specials took a nosedive. He was literally more funny in a T-shirt and being well-dressed ruins his character

Come to the Comedy Store sometime. Check out my friends Joey "CoCo" Diaz, Ari Shafir, Bert Kriescher, and even Brendan Shaub!

They're all really funny guys who definitely aren't famous due to my influence.

Hicks
Pryor
Carlin
Stanhope
Chapelle

this guy is the best

Dave Attell is an all time great that everybody forgets about.

probably because Big Jay Oakerson is clouding people's brains by sounding exactly like him but never being especially funny

*oops I meant to say they are better

Coke is a helluva drug

AH GUUUJJJ

If you miss pre-cucked bill, check out owen benjamin.