Anything similar to this?

Anything similar to this?

Sitting on the edge of a bridge and just falling off.

Ou ou ou slow down a little. You are right tho

Morel Orel if you want it more depressing.

That's exactly what I want. With a little philosophy sprinkled on top

f is for family

Watched 6 episodes. Didn't found it all that depressing. Just a satire on Christianity

This

Just like Bojack it has a weak first episode but it gets better real quick

Yep it looks really good. And I wouldn't necessarily say the early Bojack episodes were weak. Maybe on their own it can definitely seem that way, but as a whole the first 5 made the 6th hit way harder and I believe it was intended to be that way.

Just like you didn't find the first few episodes of Bojack depressing, right? Keep watching you mong.

Ok will give it another chance. But it better picks up the pace fast.

Just skip to the last episode of season 2 and then watch season 3.

I still haven't gotten around to watching this but how similar is it to Duckman?

First season is pretty shit, people have told me to watch the other 2.

Dodge wtf, in just a few seconds in on s3e1 and I can already tell the atmosphere is different. But there is a huge fucking difference between 5 episodes that ACTUALLY lead up to (imo) solid climax and two seasons of hur dur look at those christian hypocrits. Than who's retarded here.

Haven't seen Duckman. But BoJack is pretty good. Its main themes are middle age crisis, loss of purpose in life, need of accomplishment and recognition from others. And its all wrapped in a thin layer of comedy so it's easier to digest, but it has plenty of moments that will make you go for a drink.

Duckman

It shamelessly rip off duckman
Except them main character doesn't play the last sane man trope

Season 2 is something of a slow slide down the depression rabbit hole, turning into something of a free fall with the finale, and season 3 keeps going the same way.

Yep firs two episodes of 3rd season already made me anxious af. I guess I'm going to finish s3 first than go back

Anyway anons I appreciate your time a will definitely give those shows a go. Good night OP out.