/rlg/-REYLO™ GENERAL:

Sleeping Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Thread:

:3

HALLO GIRLLSS

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM&t=4s

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain too but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

chill dude

Leave Star Wars to me.

it would have worked if the baby was black

>driving miss daisy

What did they mean by this?

HALLO THERE!

pls dont hurt daisy

true endgame right here lads

driving ? like how ?

THIS THREAD WILL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION.

It just occurred to me that we'll also get more interviews pre and post IX. And this time they won't keep Adam and Daisy so separate due to Reylo not being spoiler territory anymore.

>You will never have a qt gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

In a bus I guess

>ywn have a fun time at Luke's murder camp

huuuuge

Nope. Real Endgame here.

This movie made me ache for reasons I don't want to think too hard about
>This will never be Rey and Kylo
>This will never be me and gf

but isn't that his grandmother?

Send it to Tumblr and post their reactions.

based asian reylos

fuck off to Tumblr fags

b-but it will be, wait for ep.9

I wonder what else she checks.

he is just warming up for IX

Obviously his feet

we need to stop this hugeee meme because everytime someone reminds me of it I get the urge to see Adam fucking destroy Daisy in bed.

strooong

Yes and? Purest form of love.

I will bring her pain. She will feel more alive than ever!

why the fuck do you faggots have a "general," again?

So what are the odds that they fuck in episode 9?

Padme will show him the light.

>“The world of Star Wars is not our world. Kylo Ren is not some hipster in hip-hugging jeans. Think Errol Flynn swashbuckling coolness as a point of departure. Hide that navel!” —Michael Kaplan, costume designer for The Last Jedi

Ignore him.

Post more Reylo/Padren art.

goddammit

i like where this is heading.

True love. Purest form.

Those pants are still not flattering but at least his head looks proportionate again when you actually see this in high res

>kylo was going easy on her and let his guard down.

>Rey goes to Jakku to recover some of the old Jedi/Sith artifacts Sheev had hoarded there that weren't destroyed by Rax
>she decides to visit her old home for one last time, while she's there
>unbeknownst to her, Kylo was is the planet too, exacting vengeance on Unkar Plutt
>Kylo approaches the AT-AT, drawn to it like pulled on a string
>as he gets closer, he hears quiet sobs
>finally he peeks through the entrance into the rummaged shell of Rey's past
>sees pic related
>"You know you're not alone anymore."

That wouldn't be a bad first physical meeting in IX.

I am here for Glorious Commander-in-Chief, Father of the People, Shining Star of Chandrilla, Fate of the Nation, Great General, Ever-Victorious Iron-Willed Commander, Amazing Politician, Great Man Who Descended From Heaven, Great Defender, Savior of Galaxy, His Excellency Supreme Leader Ren.

>for brought us together
shitty translations make this stuff even cuter

what kind of "love" are we talking about here?

di$ney has to make reylo a centerpiece of 9. even the normies are demanding it

no kylo needs to kill rey and become supreme nacho belgrande

I thought this was obvious but memecancerfags gonna meme and spread their cancer.

but isn't r/equelmemes funny user? Endless repetitons of the same thing with minor tweaks are funny!

I remember in theatres you could actually see the freckles or beauty marks on his stomach it was glorious.

Incest of course. The Patrician love.

Why was everyone so caught up about the high-waisted pants anyways? They were always part of his costume, you just don't normally see them since they're under his tunic. He just wasn't as thicc back then.

He also has suspenders as part of his under-costume.

Gotchya

I unironically wish meme-culture would die. It's not even funny anymore and hasn't been since it ventured outside of places like Sup Forums.

Found the pic again. Kek he's dressed like a fisherman under the padding

Finally

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment Boyega falls in love with him.

because normies are retarded and try and ruin everything. as the designer said, it would have looked completely jarring and out of place to have him in hip-huggers like he just went shopping downtown r something.

So is this advanced shitposting or how much does the Mouse pay you guys?

Stop it, you're making me think it's cute and I'm going to start one-sided shipping them.

It also would have been way too sexual to have all of him bared, happy trail and all. That's what Girls was for.

Agreed. It was barely passable as it was, if they had shown his navel, it would have been too in your face sexual. They have to keep it naunced and subtext with Rian did a good job of all throughout.

oh boy

Boyega actually talks about getting pissed off during practice for this fight. Probably because Driver wasn't holding back all the time and it's frustrating to know someone is much stronger than you.

*which

What happens when he needs to take a piss?

>Boyega fan
>Calling any other man a fridge
Have they seen the hips on that guy?

Courage user. Good job. Their comment made me laugh. They are so butthurt. I never thought that people could be this retarded,is it true?
P.S. Reylo Rules. White Power!

>tfw there's no "girls" equivalent for Daisy where we could see her sexyfied.
except for a single episode of some brit show where she is a nude corpse

Siddhis can make Based Daisy my waifu.

I can't wait for IX to be released and see all the butthurt Finnwhales. Based Reylo!

ah so cute and so killable can wait until she loses a hand.

>Hide that navel
It's like forbidden fruit. Now I'm imagining Rey developing a weird fetish for Kylo's belly button.

More like he was pissed he was getting horny and senpai wouldn't notice him or return his hugs.

She was made for suffering. I hope IX makes her suffer on par with ESB Luke.

I know the artists’ name is right there but I still can’t find the sauce. Sauce please?

What is "heterophobia"? And why are the Finnehales pushing interracial relationships into my star wars???? Reylo must win! Reylo for life!

This. She hasn't nearly suffered enough. I want her bloody and broken. NO MORE GAMES DAISY

Keep it up user lmao

Nah. Kylo will have his hand cut off for pottery. This will make the SJWs to kill themselves(I hope).

>rey lemme smash

It probably has a zipper

>ok
>literally mails herself to him