Rippy Dipp

Dipper thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com/
in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com/post/138586829849/pinkpines-crazyhipsandotherships-dipper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And remember, "Dipper" spelled backwards doesn't actually spell "ripped," but it would be funny if it did.

He deserves a better sister than Mabel

No lewd allowed

He's neat

crashing this thread

Remember when some people actually thought he was going to die in the series finale?

p-please continue

No

i can't think of a more fitting adjective than "scrumptious"

>two of the dipper clones left with robbie's bike
>are eventually seen camping out in the woods

This show needed at least another season, or a comic, or something.

Dipper would have been better as a girl who Mabel forces to dress girly at least once

If Dipper had been a girl, the show wouldn't have made it to Sock Opera

?

Would she still have a crush on Wendy?

What about just regular Dipper as that?

Remember that Doublepines AU with Dipper as a girl?

yeah, Kind of, I mostly went for her normal Pinecest though though, what happen to her btw? Did the highly toxic tumblr fandom got her?

I think she didn't want to deal with the tumblrina pedo hunt taskforce and stopped for a while but she started a new tumblr lately so I guess the Tumblr Anti-pedo Squad moved onto something else and doesn't care about what people do with Gravity Falls anymore since it's not a trendy SJW soapbox anymore, issues are only important as long as they're a way for you to get virtue points and attention for yourself after all

Oh.... and now under what name she goes by?

Doublepines femdip was goddamned cute and and he just dropped off the face of the earth.

It's not fair!

that would just blend in with the mountains of westaboo trap dipper art

She reopened her account under a different name.

in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com/

Said she (probably) won't do new art unless it commissioned. Doesn't want to deal with the Tumblr drama.

Alex wants to rip off Twin Peaks and bring it back in 25 years.

Dipper deserves to win the Pacifica bowl

in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com/post/138586829849/pinkpines-crazyhipsandotherships-dipper

I wish there was a Gravity Falls animu with Dipper as a mystery solving magical girl.

Is this another "think and act like Mabel" thing?

Mason

Bump

Like this? Cypher agrees.

Dipper's ______

Well it's not like there's a lot competition, unless you think some fake-ass rich boy her parents try to push onto her actually has a chance.

So crossdressing Dipper?

He's born without bones in his arms?

It should be noted that while she said that, in the same week she posted a few new drawings and a fan fic.

She is a fickle thing.

Pacifica is the best girl.

Sure

In all dimensions.

He's got noodle arms.

Does anybody have the lamby lamby striptease?

I like Pacifica's massive breasts.

Damn, I havent seen that since the days of /gfg/

Dipper run!

>dubs AND quads

Dipper confirmed for best girl, post more.

What is going on with the shirt?

Dipper, stay. Trust in her.

>Pacifica mind breaking Dipper

DIAMONDS

aaaand let's get to why we're really here

How can Sup Forums hate Mabel so much and ship Pinecest so hard at the same time?

>Pacifica is a rich but humble girl with a bubbly personality and a kind heart.
>Dipper is a cold, aloof, sorcerer who uses a mask of stoicism to hide and suppress the emotions he has been taught to view as weakness.
>Pacifica initially dislikes his callous behavior but comes to pity him after finding out what made him the way he is
>Through the power of persistence and compassion, Pacifica shows Dipper that there is a human side of him and that it's okay to feel things like everyone else.
>The two become friends and allies as Pacifica shows him that he doesn't have to be a psycho like his sister.
>Dipper slowly finds himself falling in Love with Pacifica and struggles between his desire to be closer to her, and his fear of alienating the one true friend he has over what he still isn't convinced isn't a sign of weakness.

I guess it's supposed to be how Mabel makes things up to Dipper.

>Dipper starts hanging around and helping Pacifica and Gideon on their adventures
>Gideon, remembering the either passive or abetting roles Dipper played in Mabel's and Stanley's schemes, is distrustful of him at first but mellows out once he realizes that his efforts to change are genuine
>eventually catches on to Dipper's hidden feelings for Pacifica and teasingly confronts him on it
>Dipper initially tries to deny it, but caves due to Gideon's prodding and his desire to have someone besides him self to talk to about his feelings
>Gideon, interpreting hid reluctance to be the result of a lack of experience and confidence, goes through a whole sequence where he tries to teach him how to be the best prospective suitor he can be, with chocolates, flowers, the whole nine yards
>Dipper, while appreciative of the effort, tells him that it doesn't matter because she probably doesn't even like him that way and that to do this would probably only make things awkward for everyone.
>Gideon accuses Dipper of only assuming this because it's easier than actually having to try and face his fears
>Dipper realizes that it's not his feelings of Affection or want for companionship that are making him weak, but his fear of getting hurt, and steels himself to ask Pacifica out on a date,
>right after they deal with monster of the week that had gotten the Drop on Pacifica while/because Dipper and Gideon were busy fucking around instead of helping hunt it.

Sup Forums is not one person.

A good portion of the Mabel Haters are Padippica fags

we really need more Dipper muscle art

At least we finally have something official to use as a reference on the off-chance someone decides to take a request.

muscle fetishists are trash

Looks like something Mabel would ware

>Dipper and Mabel are inspired from the artist and his sister
>turns out the sister was into marine biology while he went out to become a cartoonist

Has anyone seen this? I thought alex was just fucking around when he said Dipper would snap Dippy Fresh's neck but holy shit.

>Hirsch was the Mabel while his sister was the Dipper.
Looking at his twitter meltdown, his poor work ethic, and his inabilty to deal with reality it makes sense.

>tfw people would have bitched less if Dipper was the one acting like a selfish brat compared to Mabel

Would they?

The show could get pretty dark, especially with cut material, like when he reached into his zombie survival kit and pulled out a noose.

This gif is awesome

Right!

Dipper's cheeks

That shit was funny

Post reaction images of Dipper

who the hell draws these again? I know there's that other more lewd .gif floating around as well

Nice pic. Source?

Because you can hate someone and still want to see them draped over a bed getting railed until they lose all rational thought.