What's the worst comic you've ever read starring your favorite character?

What's the worst comic you've ever read starring your favorite character?

what's wrong with it

how bad is it?? Howards pretty solid though he can get "too edgy" for his own good

Should I start with the bitch who's turned on by bombs or how the Shadow uses his mind control powers to bang Margo's niece or whatever?

Or how about how Lamont's a dick not because of JUSTICE but just is a dick for no reason the whole time?

It's good, just hated by Shadow purists.

"Not muh" and all that

Chaykin can really shit the bed.

Orion is my favorite character, user. It's really had to pick. I am going to go with Cosmic Odyssy, although the clusterfuck of Starlin's Orion is only one of many reasons to hate that shit.

To be honest, these pretty much sum up my complaints.

Lots of edge for Edge's sake and "not muh Shadow". Using his powers to get laid really annoyed me though, and the sons were stupid idea.

And it's really hard to take the villain seriously, he's so over the top.

Pic related was pretty bad, too, though I liked the idea.

Nah, it's pretty bad. The characters are a bit of a mess and it's edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Widening Gyre

I've never read it but Chaykin normally is pretty badass
that was fun though

A good reason to hate it is that more writers have followed Starlin's characterization than Kirby's since then.

Countdown or Bendis' X-men run

How does Bendis keep getting work?

What the fuck is up with Ivy's proportions her?

>Using his powers to get laid really annoyed me though
Like you wouldn't.

Walt Flanagan

Well no shit, but I'm an elemental force of Justice, I'm just some lonely comic book reading dipshit.

^I mean I'm -not- an elemental force of Justice.

coasting off his name and his past work.

The artist's qualifications are literally "went to high school with Kevin Smith"

Legitimately some of the least competent finished art ever published by DC

How the fuck do you think you get work at the Big 2? Do you think it's a meritocracy?

Comics are 80% nepotism and 19% being able to meet deadlines and maybe 1% quality. Bendis will work forever.

It looks like she's leaking hair out of her eyes.

This. Both story and art were so below par, it's incredible to think it was actually published by DC: